Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vanguard...

Default Re: Vanguard...

Okay I'm getting more excited the higher I get in level and the more people I meet in game. It is such a breath of freshair for me. /smile

Auroralee said in post #8 :
    I have found that the live version is a lot smoother than the Beta version. I remember times where I was unable to move in beta but the graphics are intense and I think that is what draws me in. It is definately a world unto itself.

I said one day it is snowing to my husband and he looked at his screen and said no it isn't. I had to remind him there was a world outside. It is very imersive.
    That's funny.

I have Vanguard but am careful not to dabble in it too much - it's pretty and seems to play quite well, the only downside for me is not being able to play EQ at the same time.

It's also pretty lagg as many have said - I don't think we'll see anyone 2boxin on a single PC with this game anytime soon.

Give it 4-5 years

any of you in LOTRO?

i am in closed beta and it is a blast so far. it is stunning.

Keyera
    105 cleric
    Undivided Faith
    Drinal

Sprinting over the fields, swinging a mighty hammer, cometh Keyera! And she gives a bloodthirsty roar:

"I'm going to bludgeon you into the stuff of nightmares!"

I was in the Stress Test. I want to get back into it SOOOO badly. Had a great time!

I am playing a blood mage (Elladrith) on Targonor server. Of course I have also created a high elf cleric just to see what it's like. The blood mage is like a necro/cleric, I'm having a blast so far. It is a beautiful game with some really nice mechanics (and also some quite horrible bugs but I'm seeing a lot of work happening on those which is good). Best of all, with the station pass it's only $5 a month extra so I'm actually saving money since I cancelled my D&D Online subscription.
    Irinael Tywardreath
    Aurora Noctum

This signature intentionally left dull and boring due to poor artistic ability.

Irinael look me up /smile

Woot, Invited back to LOTRO for Closed Beta!!!

Grats Daineden