Thread: Uqua beaten

Default Uqua beaten

Just wanted to post that last night Meiyo completed Uqua on our first attempt! Next Stop, Qvic!

I know this might seem like not much of an accomplishment to some folks, but I'm darn proud

Tam's Stuff
    Lv 79 Cleric - Veeshan's Fury

Default Re: Uqua beaten

nice!!

some nice upgrades coming your way :-)

Keyera
    105 cleric
    Undivided Faith
    Drinal

Sprinting over the fields, swinging a mighty hammer, cometh Keyera! And she gives a bloodthirsty roar:

"I'm going to bludgeon you into the stuff of nightmares!"

Congratulations!!

Uqua is a hell of a place but damn I loved it hehe.

Grats!

Crystilla
    EQ Round Table Member
    Devoted Brell serving wench
    Valorguard / Erollisi Marr server

My favorite raid ever .. is uqua ..

i hear that demi plane is like uqua 2.0 .. which my guild just broke into .. im hoping that is true
    stuff that keeps me safe from harm

On the sixth day, God created the platypus. And God said: let's see the evolutionists try and figure this one out.

Congratulations!

My View <<<|>>> EQ Players <<<|>>> My Crew

Congratulations! Uqua is NOT an easy place but it sure teaches people how to raid
    Have fun in qvic and the rest of GoD, it's like a candy store and it's sooooooooooo worth it!
    Celedine Crashcart
    80 Exemplar of Tunare
    Retired Hussy

Keyera said in post #2 :
    nice!!

some nice upgrades coming your way :-)
    Definitely looking forward to it. Any specific pieces I should keep an eye out for, cleric wise?

Tam's Stuff

Tamoro said in post #8 :

Definitely looking forward to it. Any specific pieces I should keep an eye out for, cleric wise?
    Not sure where you are gearwise, but the best item of all for Clerics is/was the Arms( http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=28482), due to the healing Foci. With level cap increases its not as great as it was but I still think they are worth getting.

Here is a link to all of the Cleric items and where to turn the muramite armor in and buy solvent
    http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/q...tml?quest=2746

grats

couple nice augs in qvic

what makes qvic sooo nice is all the armor is for ALL classes. so you have a chance for gear off all the "masha's". it is a bit spendy, and i hope your guild has been saving meldstones. it takes 10kpp per armor piece, but sooo worth it. my guild paid for it all and that was very nice. helm, arms, x2 bracer, gloves, boots = 60k.

cyno in the pit in qvic drops a nice ear(i still wear it, flowing stone of discord). then once you get into tacvi like poosted above, it is all a candy store, soo many mobs dropping loot :-)

have fun!!!

psst, masha's hit frikin HARD (the trash too, watch your heals to the puller on Incoming, as well as the tank) till your geared. after your geared, you can single group them with ease, but i remember the first few times, omg they hurt. hmmmmm but that wasn't at lvl 75 either ;-)
    Last edited by Keyera; 01-12-2007 at 01:49 PM.

Keyera
    105 cleric
    Undivided Faith
    Drinal

Sprinting over the fields, swinging a mighty hammer, cometh Keyera! And she gives a bloodthirsty roar:

"I'm going to bludgeon you into the stuff of nightmares!"

Tamoro said in post #8 :

The Dakkamor gear you get in Qvic will serve you well until you get to Anguish. My guild is on the verge of Demiplane flagging, but I still wear a couple items from Qvic/Tacvi. Linked below:

Flowing Stone of Discord
    Xxeric's Matted-Fur Mask

You definately have some challenging raids ahead of you, and a lot of fun. Good Luck!
    Last edited by Raynak; 01-12-2007 at 02:18 PM.

My View <<<|>>> EQ Players <<<|>>> My Crew

Well my gear is Time level (or equivalent), still gimp in comparison with the more tenured toons in guild (but getting better.. 9k hp/8.5k mana - raid buffed).

Tam's Stuff