Thread: shield of immaculate

Default shield of immaculate

Can someone confirm where this comes from inPoHate. Is it close to zone in ?

Default Re: shield of immaculate

across bridge from zone in, hang a right, first brown building on the right.

http://eqbeastiary.allakhazam.com/search.shtml?id=15475

Thank ya. Found it but no luck on shield yet.

Just an FYI ...when my guild broke into CoA these became a hot item for us .. and some member spent more the 20 stright hours trying to get one of these ...

so it can take a decent chunk of time to get one.
    stuff that keeps me safe from harm

On the sixth day, God created the platypus. And God said: let's see the evolutionists try and figure this one out.

When I got mine, I was up there for 16 hours straight once. So yes, it is a very rare drop from that chest. Other guildies spent more than 40+ hours and got one to drop as well.

(This was also when we first got toward working on AMV in Anguish early in 2006.)

Crystilla
    EQ Round Table Member
    Devoted Brell serving wench
    Valorguard / Erollisi Marr server

Group heal(word of replenishment) works great on AMV, Once We figured that out we never lost again hehe.

Lol I was sooooooo mad at this. I was just up there soloing and farming tribute drops when it dropped. I said sweet and linked it in guild when someone told me it would sell.

Well I sold it for 450k and then 1 month later the first guild on my server made it to AMV and I found out that it was needed for the AMV fight.

50+ hrs later and not one drop =/

Could've kicked myself. I finally gave up lol

Aye, word of vivication cures the DT, though unless a guild has 8 clerics on regularly, there will always be some groups left out of clerical curing, and groups that deal with the adds (or melee dealing with the adds in cleric groups might be out of range during healing/curing ... so they can use the shield as well).

And if you end up with a cleric or two that's asleep at the wheel, someone with the shield can cure themselves.

Crystilla
    EQ Round Table Member
    Devoted Brell serving wench
    Valorguard / Erollisi Marr server

Never found it really that worthwhile to be honest, just ate up bag space.

shammy potion VI (Distillate of Immunization) ftw

grab a stack and you will never notice the difference

kC
    Last edited by Kcii; 01-16-2007 at 09:40 PM.

My Guild is farming COA and for the AMV fight we also use shammy potion VI (Distillate of Immunization) with clerics using Word of Vivication, Shammy and Druids using group cures. Seems to work find

Domi

I never really saw the point to one as a cleric, seeing as shield cast time is 1.5 seconds? and cure disease spell is 2.0 seconds. Argueably the spell slot etc.

Although with the group heal to cure it, and kill AMV in 2-3mins at most id say as a cleric, this shield is pointless.

Altough , in anguish, as a cleric, I could see wanting this shield for Gaze of Anguish, the mana dot, 30 curse counters. Although I think AMV dies fast enough that mana really isn't a problem.

Arguements aside, got one for 65k for my brother on Dro, he wanted one as an SK.

just an FYI...the 64 group heal spell cures the DT from AMV if mana is a problem...i rarely use higher grp heals as i find the 64 does the trick for the most part, for cures and keeping grp alive
    http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x126/xidex1967/TrinneFA.jpg