Thread: Epic 2.0 Walkthrough

angel Epic 2.0 Walkthrough

This is a Walkthrough of the Cleric 2.0 that I compiled. It is a combination of resources I found all over the place, but mostly allakhazam and by my own experiences going through the quest. I hope this makes things simpler for you. Good luck!

http://www.geocities.com/cunyars/index.html

Default Re: Epic 2.0 Walkthrough

Not a bad walk through. Very compact. Thanks for your work Cunyar!

Nice post thx, now all i need is COA flag =)

Cunyar your such a slack.

Cheers for that bud good info on the kills,

okay so i finally looked at the link after seeing it on two boards... Guild and here its nice... but time for me to get acrackin on that and finish it.

I would like to say THANK YOU SO MUCH ... .this post helped so much tonight on my last fight...

/huggles sweetie always and forever on your work on this

I have just finished the Robe portion of the 2.0 and moving onto the Journal Stage. Do I need to have the Journal of the Prime Disciple before I can loot the Ripped Joural Page from the Girplan?

Nean said in post #8 :
    I have just finished the Robe portion of the 2.0 and moving onto the Journal Stage. Do I need to have the Journal of the Prime Disciple before I can loot the Ripped Joural Page from the Girplan?
    Hi Nean. Unfortunately, the quest requires you to do everything in order. You can go kill random mobs in MPG to get the torn page if you would like, but the Girplan Scavenger will not give you the ripped page until you have completed a group MPG trial.

Just look on the LFG list and get some peeps to do a fear trial. People are always trying to get a shot at looting the Despair hammer and will most likely jump at the shot to do the Fear trial with you.

Good luck Nean!

Also, thanks for all the kind posts and e-mail about this write-up. I am glad it has helped so many.

I like this walkthrough...very clear yet has important details. Thanks for the post!

Oops double post

Cunyar said in post #9 :

Hi Nean. Unfortunately, the quest requires you to do everything in order. You can go kill random mobs in MPG to get the torn page if you would like, but the Girplan Scavenger will not give you the ripped page until you have completed a group MPG trial.
    That part is incorrect, I had the ripped and torn page before I went back and did the trial to get the Journal. All you need to have done to loot the ripped is complete the Robe step, including turn ins.

prosia said in post #12 :

That part is incorrect, I had the ripped and torn page before I went back and did the trial to get the Journal. All you need to have done to loot the ripped is complete the Robe step, including turn ins.
    Yeah you are right. It is the dark disciple part I was thinking of. You cant skip past the dark disciple part but you can skip ahead after you do the dark disciple.

Ahh nice.. Thank you all for the help.