View Poll Results: What is your favorite expansion of all time?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Original

1 3.33%
  • Ruins of Kunark

4 13.33%
  • Scars of Velious

3 10.00%
  • Shadows of Luclin

2 6.67%
  • Planes of Power

8 26.67%
  • Legacy of Ykesha

0 0%
  • Lost Dungeons of Norrath

2 6.67%
  • Gates of Discord

2 6.67%
  • Omens of War

2 6.67%
  • Dragons of Norrath

0 0%
  • Depths of Darkhallow

1 3.33%
  • Prophecy of Ro

1 3.33%
  • The Serpents Spine

4 13.33%

Thread: Favorite Expansion vs. 3.0

Default Favorite Expansion vs. 3.0

After 3 more expansion, it's time for another favorite expansion poll! (Plus, there's been like no polls lately & I live for radio buttons, lemme tell ya!)
    Last edited by Madisyn; 12-03-2006 at 10:33 PM.

Default Re: Favorite Expansion vs. 3.0

I voted PoP.

It was, imo, the peak of EQ. Tons of people playing at the time, a great story line, PoK...

And the expansion progression has been unmatched in any expansion to date. They seem to have attempted to replicate it, but there will be no other....

PoP

/Agree Sycik

PoP Was my all time favorite Expansion. The Experience zones were fun and different, with raiding you had to actually Pay attention and use Strats to get through those events..

I didn't start playing until GoD was active, but I'll have to say my favorite expansion is Luclin (Vah Shir ftw!), with Velious a very close second.

Tam's Stuff
    Lv 79 Cleric - Veeshan's Fury

I would agree with the PoP being the priemer of EQ times, even though it did kill some of the older aspects (Relying on Druids and Wizzies for most movement as well as the Boats).

I voted for Ruins of Kunark myself. Alway have enjoyed the Iksar and their lands.

LDoN is my favourite to have come out. Regardless of it be so dreadfully underused, when it came out it was phenomenal. I always had a group, I had several tells seconds after I would log on for LDoN's, on any character as well, not just cleric. The missions were fun, I loved them. I loved the lore that opened as you did more missions, the points system was really nice, and the augments were spectacular at the time. Nothing that has been released since then has wow'd me like LDoN did. Sure there are great expansions, and great new things to do that leave LDoN behind, but it's still my favourite expansion, and to this day I do LDoN's still when I can get the chance on chars who still benefit from them.

Recruiting officer of Unending Twilight

GoD

kC