Thread: raid strats advice

Default raid strats advice

I have been trying to lead raids for my guild and we have been looking into some mobs in por and don but haven't seen much as far as strats anywhere for one of our targets. I was wondering if anyone knows of strats for this mob.

T`Shara
    CLICK HERE TO GET A SURPRISE

Become a Knight

The KISSing Cleric of Mystical Lightfighters
    Loraly's Toys

Default Re: raid strats advice

I do not know about PoR, but there is some DoN info out there.

Example Google Search:
    +everquest +"yar'lir"
    Last edited by Taeanu; 11-07-2006 at 03:30 PM.

I don't know the overall strat, but here is what we did the first couple times that we won the event. I know some of this is vague but maybe others can contribute.

1. One of the Aspects is unkillable (or close enough to it). Have a ranger or couple of rangers weapon shield (ranger disc) this particular aspect to the zone in. Yes, the ranger will die, but while the mob is pathing back, the rest of the guild kills the other Aspects and T'Shara.

2. The Aspects need to die before T'Shara or they just keep feeding power to T'Shara. Have your main tank and healers worry about T'Shara. Have your other tanks tank mez the Aspects. DPS will move from Aspect to Aspect knocking them off.

3. Push/Pull T'Shara into the back corner of the room. Eventually the Aspect from #1 will come back. We had this Apsect kill people while they were trying to loot.

It is pretty straight forward once you figure out the killable Aspects. I imagine there are other ways to do it, but this is how we killed it shortly after the release of DoN.

Edit:

Safehouse discussion: http://www.thesafehouse.org/forums/s...ad.php?t=20692

Monkly-Business discussion: http://forums.monkly-business.net/vi...23f5b3613d2553
    Last edited by Pinzarn; 11-07-2006 at 02:33 PM.

Thanks
    CLICK HERE TO GET A SURPRISE

Become a Knight

The KISSing Cleric of Mystical Lightfighters
    Loraly's Toys