Thread: Epic 1.5

Default Epic 1.5

Ok...to receive help on epic's in my guild...one must be a full member (which I am not, for 4 more days) and have been in the guild 6 months (which I won't be for 5 more months).

On that note, I finished all my 1.5 farming and tradeskills, and am ready for the raid-level battles.

I have a ton of friends in Anguish/Demi-Plane/Deathknell guilds, most of them around anguish to demi level of gear.

Approx how many would I need for my 1.5 raid encounters? And there is only two, correct?

If it's less than 20, I think I can very easily have my 1.5 by this weekend, which would make me a very happy cleric!!!

Default Re: Epic 1.5

I'm fairly sure you can one group the LFay raid. May be nice to have a chanter along because there are alot of mobs that spawn. We two grouped the LFay raid when I did mine and we were just breaking into Anguish at the time. With DPoB and DK geared folks, it should easily be one groupable.

Scout Leader Plavo is easy. You should be able to do her with less than a full group easily.

Perfect, it didn't seem too hard...all the strats reccomend more, but I assumed they weren't looking at the gear-level we're going in with either.

Thanks Syc. Input appreciated, going to give it a shot tomorrow then.

NP bud. Let us know how it turns out and good luck!

Girplan Scavenger can be done with like 3 groups of people in DPoB gear, probably less.

Niphreedil said in post #5 :
    Girplan Scavenger can be done with like 3 groups of people in DPoB gear, probably less.
    Thats 2.0 mob Niph..

Back to 1.5 yeah the fights are pretty simple but i would recommend 2 groups for EW Scout leader Plavo since if you lose you will have to re-farm the Brains.

One thing I wanted to mention, Make sure You don't kill scout Pirri in WW for the brain, until you have done the turn-ins from Lfay fight.

This site is very accurate and has 1.5 and 2.0 info http://www.tritonclerics.us/epicquest.php

Good Luck on your Epic..
    Last edited by prosia; 11-02-2006 at 04:27 PM.

I just received my 1.5 epic last night, wooot! I'm one happy high elf

I was a tad nervous since raid attendance was on the low side for the night, and I was up for my final Wakening Lands fight! But we pulled it off, without any hitches - there were only 10 peeps there + 5 additional boxes, for a total of 15 in raid. MT was 75 War - he focused on Dark Disciple Master while another guildie boxed his 75 SK alt to off-tank all the minions/skellie adds near the end. The old write-up on triton clerics said to bring 5-6 groups; anyone who is nearing this fight can rest assured that nowadays this would be true overkill! We also have 2 very good rogues that added much dps.

Also - I know this was discussed in another thread, but I noticed when I did my brewing combine for the soul temper, I received a message that I could no longer advance my skill from making this item. I guess EQ Traders is right - that this could be a failable combine. I only have brewing to 133 atm, but /whew! Am I relieved I didn't have any problems!

Anyways, I am new to your boards but am really enjoying all of the useful info I have found on here. Please keep up all the great work! Thanks