Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Better Invis *RANT*

Default Re: Better Invis *RANT*

I must admit I am one of the fortunate people who managed to camp and obtain the Fabled OK bp for invis. I used to chomp through invis pots too no problem in the past before, consuming stacks and stacks- my bank hurt often from my expeditions.

Once I got BP though I made a little promise/test- to see if I could manage without ever buying a potion again. (BP is also random invis btw, with 8s must equip cast). That was velious fabled, so its been quite a while since. My bank's been thankful, because I've managed with no mishaps. It is playing caution to the wind, but it saved enough.

Mage invis click stones are a great boon though, get my mits on them when we need to move to some places raiding, but 9/10 its random invis.

i have the VT mask...but i don't "use" it. the cast time and having to equip it are a turn off. however i do carry it still in a bag just in case i find myself out of pots.

Keyera
    105 cleric
    Undivided Faith
    Drinal

Sprinting over the fields, swinging a mighty hammer, cometh Keyera! And she gives a bloodthirsty roar:

"I'm going to bludgeon you into the stuff of nightmares!"

When i get down to 10 invis pots i say to myself okay gotta go buy 10 stacks of potions that lasts me maybe a week.

Go to SSRA and Farm Exceptional Shissar Blood till you are SICK of snakes.. then ask a shaman guildie/friend with 250'ish in Alchemy to make you Philter of Concealment ( 10 min NO drop invis) I have my own shaman make them for my toons.

Not that the mage invis stone isn't great.. it's just no rent..

For places where is important to NOT have invis drop I use these. All others I just use sucky invis pots.

Eressea

I agree it would be nice if there was an better invis, i know clerics have wanted the spell for sometime now. If iam correct we are the only pure caster class that dont get invis or fixed invis, and clerics are the ones that have to do a lot of the running and rezzing. I know this have post no usful info on how to fix invis issues, it all been well stated above. just wanted to add my 2 cents.

Keyera said in post #3 :

edit:

here is the link to make "voice" audio triggers say whatever you want them to say.

http://www.research.att.com/~ttsweb/tts/demo.php

Oh I am gonna have fun with this site! Thanks for the link!

are the fixed invis potions instant cast?
    stuff that keeps me safe from harm

On the sixth day, God created the platypus. And God said: let's see the evolutionists try and figure this one out.

no, 5 seconds on the shammy pots
    Kazpin Cleric [lvl: 75] [AA: 256] [GLAA: 29]
    Endiment Warrior [lvl: 75] [AA: 59]
    Kazn Enchanter [lvl: 59] [AA: 0]
    Shuugo Rogue [lvl: 75] [AA: 62] [Make Posion: 300 +12%]

The Philter of Concealment are SLOW casting but since they last for 10 min., I have never found that to be a big problem.

Beastlords get invis too, but it's about as useless as the invis pots. They are ACTUALLY the only class with invis spell, that do NOT get it to be fixed with AA's and the likes.

Only classes with out invis are cleric, warriors, zerkers and monks. Wonder why Clerics got throw in that pile on "non-invissers.."

Because we got Invis: Undead spell line, so we're not exactly a non-invis class. I know, I know, it's splitting hairs. I don't have as much a problem as I did when I started this thread, the audio-triggers suggested here have saved my arse many a time.

Tam's Stuff
    Lv 79 Cleric - Veeshan's Fury

We always have Mages pass out Invis Stones when we are heading to a raid target. Although the audio triggers will definately save you when a Invis Stone isn't available. Additionally, as a backup I always load DA (or not if AA DA is up) when I know I am making a run that could be dangerous; uselful also if you run into those unexpected See-Invis Mobs and your able to zone them.

My View <<<|>>> EQ Players <<<|>>> My Crew

I dont know if there is any truth to this but invise potions "seem" to last longer since i have maxed my AT ,heard that along time ago and decided to get max AT .

Like i said dont have any proof of this and yes i still get random quick invise fades but nothing like i did before i raised my alcohol tolerance.

Alwyzn Nthamood
    "I would rather live one day as a lion ....
    than one thousand years as a lamb"

J.Page