Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: TSS Quests & Other Info -by Notroh

Default Smith Gyas - Quest: Small Ore Shipment

Quest: Small Ore Shipment

Summary: Collect four small bricks of unrefined ore from anywhere in Norrath. Once you have them, place them in the empty ore crate and seal the container by combining it.

Objectives:
    [ ] 1. Fill and seal the Empty Ore Crate.

People: You, Smith Gyas, Mucktail Gnolls

Places: City, Hollow

Items: Small Brick of Unrefined Ore

Reward(s): You gain experience!!

You say, 'Hail, Smith Gyasi'
    Smith Gyasi says 'Hail Skotos! I sell the finest quality ore imported from the mines of Norrath! It's difficult to keep enough ore available with the demands of the local smiths however and could use some [assistance] in restocking my supplies.'
    You say, 'assistance'
    Smith Gyasi says 'Hooray! Fill this crate with either four Small Bricks of Unrefined Ore or four Large Bricks of Unrefined Ore from Norrath and I will pay you for your assistance in keeping me in business.'
    You have been assigned the task 'Small Ore Shipment'.

You have slain a Mucktail gnoll!
    --You have looted a Small Brick of Unrefined Ore.—

(Note: We combined 4 Small Brick of Unrefined Ore and gave them to Smith Gyasi.)

You gain experience!!

Quest: Large Ore Shipment

Summary: Collect four large bricks of unrefined ore from anywhere in Norrath. Once you have them, place them in the empty ore crate and seal the container by combining it.

Objectives:
    [ ] 1. Fill and seal the Empty Ore Crate.

People: You, Smith Gyas, Mucktail Gnolls

Places: City, Hollow

Items: Small Brick of Unrefined Ore

You say, 'Hail, Smith Gyasi'
    Smith Gyasi says 'Hail Skotos! I sell the finest quality ore imported from the mines of Norrath! It's difficult to keep enough ore available with the demands of the local smiths however and could use some [assistance] in restocking my supplies.'
    You say, 'assistance'
    Smith Gyasi says 'Hooray! Fill this crate with either four Small Bricks of Unrefined Ore or four Large Bricks of Unrefined Ore from Norrath and I will pay you for your assistance in keeping me in business.'
    You have been assigned the task 'Small Ore Shipment'.

You have slain a Mucktail gnoll!
    --You have looted a Large Brick of Unrefined Ore.—

(Note: We combined 4 Large Brick of Unrefined Ore and gave them to Smith Gyasi.)

You gain experience!!
    Last edited by Notroh; 08-04-2007 at 08:10 AM.

Default Farmer Joen - Quest: Reclaim the Farm

Quest: Reclaim the Farm

Summary: Farmer Joen and his mate, Lize, were tasked with cultivating crops at the farm in the Hollow, but found the task harder than they expected. It seems that skeletons have overtaken the farm and he has completely lost control of it. He need you to plant some seeds so he might start a new crop while the pests are dealt with, less the citizens go hungry.'

Objectives:
    [ ] 1. Use the seeds from Farmer Joen to plant the fields near the farm'
    [ ] 2. Return to Farmer Joen and inform him of your work.'

People: You, Farmer Joen

Places: City: Jade Dragon’s Den, Hollow: Joen’s Farm field

Item: Bag of Seeds

Riddile says, 'Hail, Farmer Joen'
    Farmer Joen says 'These are hard times for us, Riddile. Me and my companion here, Lize, are doing our best to find a way out of a [dilemma].'
    Riddile says, 'What dilemma'
    Farmer Joen says 'Our farm has been taken over by the undead! I'm not sure where they all came from, but one thing is certain, they wanted my farm! If you could [help] us, I would sure appreciate it. So would Lize! There is also a matter of a [keepsake] I left behind . . .'
    Riddile says, 'We will help'
    Farmer Joen says 'This is encouraging news! Because I haven't been able to get to the farm, I haven't been able to plant more seeds so that we may supply citizens with food. I need you to go to the farm and plant some seeds on the steppes. They are well irrigated so the growth should take care of itself.'
    You have been assigned the task 'Reclaim the Farm!'.
    (Note: We receive a Bag of Seeds.)

(Note: You must right click the bag of seeds so that it becomes activated like a spell or clickie item. Click, wait, then move a bit. Repeat until the bag disappears. Watch out for the skeletons that wander in the field.)
    You begin casting Plant Seedling.
    Your Bag of Seeds begins to glow.
    Your task 'Reclaim the Farm!' has been updated.

You say, 'Hail, Farmer Joen'
    Farmer Joen says 'Thank you for getting those seeds planted. Now we just need to wait for the undead to be taken care of and we'll be able to get the farm going again.'
    Your task 'Reclaim the Farm!' has been updated.
    The farm will be able to prosper even while it has been occupied by the undead. Joen should be able to return to work again once the undead have been removed..
    Reward(s): You have successfully been granted your reward for: Reclaim the Farm!
    You receive 5 of them'
    You gain experience!!
    Reward: Mince Meat Pie'
    No Trade'
    STA: +1'
    This is a snack.'
    WT: 0.1 Size: Large'
    Class: All'
    Race: All'
    Last edited by Notroh; 11-18-2006 at 10:04 PM.

Default Farmer Joen - Quest: Locked Up Locket

Quest: Locked Up Locket

Summary: Farmer Joen doesn't want to go back to the farm and frankly, Lize won't even allow him to. He has asked you to retrive a locket he made for Lize. It may seem like a silly thing to ask for, but it was the first thing he ever made for his mate and he knows she misses it. He wants you to return it from the undead in the farmhouse. It may be guarded.'

Objectives:
    [ ] 1. Retrieve Lize's locket from the undead.
    [ ] 2. Return the locket to Farmer Joen.

People: You, Farmer Joen, Farmer Lize

Places: City, Hollows: Field by farmhouse

Item: Lize’s Locket

Riddile says, 'What keepsake'
    Farmer Joen says 'Yes, I gave Lize a locket soon after I met her. I made it myself and Lize cherishes it. She says she's not bothered that it's still in the farm, but I know that's not true. She keeps reaching to her neck to feel it and I see the sadness in her eyes when she remembers it's not there. Would you [get] it back for us?'
    Riddile says, 'We will get it'
    Farmer Joen says 'Karu dra, very much. I will always be grateful.'
    You have been assigned the task 'Locked Up Locket'.

(Note: Got the Locket from an undead farmer..)
    --Skotos has looted a Lize's Locket.—
    Your task 'Locked Up Locket' has been updated.

(Note: We give the locket to Farmer Joen.)
    Your task 'Locked Up Locket' has been updated.
    Lize will be ecstatic that the locket from her love has been returned!
    Farmer Joen gently dusts off the locket before handing it to Farmer Lize.
    Farmer Lize says 'Karui, very much. This locket is worth much more to me than its apparent value. You have our gratitude.'
    Reward(s):You gain experience!!
    You have successfully been granted your reward for: Locked Up Locket
    Reward: Joen's Erring of the Hollow
    Magic Item Lore Item No Trade
    Slot: Ear
    AC: 4
    DEX: +3 STA: +3 Cha: +3 HP: +15 MANA: +10 Endurance: +10
    SV Disease: +3 SV Cold: +3 SV Magic: +3
    Recommended level of 5.
    WT: 0.4 Size: Small
    Class: All
    Race: All
    Slot 1, type 7: empty
    Last edited by Notroh; 11-18-2006 at 10:12 PM.

Default Akins - Quest: Thing Go Bump in the Night: The Catacombs

Quest: Things Go Bump in the Night: The Catacombs

Summary: Akins holds the spirits of the long-dead in high esteem and has long maintained a curiosity about them. That said, he is deathly afraid of them at the same time. He hopes to use your experiences with the spirits of those who have passed on to sate his facination. First, he recommends you become familiar with how to combat the angry spirits who linger as rattling bones -- the undead of Nokk in the catacombs who wander in the Hollow beyond the farm. Shou you triump he said he will elaborate on a tale of a spirit who haunts a great hall in the city.

Objectives:
    [ ] 1. Kill 15 undead of Nokk near the farmstead in the Hollow

People: You, Akins

Places: City, Hollow: Joen’s Farm area.

Creatures: Any with the name Nokk.

Reward(s): 5 platinum, You gain experience!!'

Your task 'Things Go Bump in the Night: The Catacombs' has been updated.
    Akins is utterly enthralled by your experiences and hopes you will learn more and listen to his tale of the spirit who haunts Crescent Reach when you grow stronger. [Minimum level requirement of 20.]
    You have successfully been granted your reward for: Things Go Bump in the Night: The Catacombs
    You receive 5 platinum .
    You gain experience!!
    You gain party experience!!
    Reward:Thought Elixir of the council
    Magic Item No Trade
    Expendable Charges: 1
    Effect: Distillate of Comprehension (Casting Time: 2.0)
    Recast Delay: 5 seconds, Recast Type: 13
    WT: 1.0 Size:Small
    Class: All
    Race: All

Distillate of Comprehension
    Required Level: 5
    Spell Effect : Increases the ability of the user to store mana

Default Things Go Bup in the Night: The Ogre's Spirit

Place holder - need go go back and find the dialog - comming real soon.

Default Adventurer's Stone

Again a place holder - need find where I put the log where the dialog is - should be really soon.

Default Charm of Lore

There is a thread that addresses this quest. I will ask that you read it.

This quest is given by Librarian Hemfar, who is located on the 1st floor of Cresent Reach. He is located in the library.

You do not get the acctual item until you have turned in 6 items of lore.

There are 3 in Cresent Reach and 4 in Blightfire Moors.

I do not know if we have a check list in the thread here, if not I will make one and put it here.

Default Re: TSS Quests & Other Info -by Notroh

Summary of the Quests completed in Cresent Reach by our intrepid adventurers

Quest Name - Quest Giver - Level - Place

[list=1][*]Ways of Combat - Champion Utenka - 1 - Crescent Reach[*]Getting to Know You: For Those Gone Before Us - Council Aid Mystrana - 1 - Crescent Reach[*]Getting to Know You: 'The City Charter' - Council Aid Mystrana - 1 - Crescent Reach[*]Heshyrr's Wisdom - Councilmember Heshyrr - 1 - Crescent Reach[*]Ithakis' Challenge - Councilmember Ithakis - 1 - Crescent Reach[*]Lizzrel's Path - Councilmember Lizzrel - 1 - Crescent Reach[*]Myjinn's Enlightenment - Councilmember Myjinn - 1 - Crescent Reach[*]Prove Your Worth - Councilmember Myjinn - 1 - Crescent Reach[*]Reakash's Revenge - Councilmember Reakash - 1 - Crescent Reach[*]Reakash's Serenity - Councilmember Reakash - 1 - Crescent Reach[*]Vakk`dra's Shadow - Councilmember Vakk'dra - 1 - Crescent Reach[*]Oh Brother! - Disgruntled Boawb - 1 - Crescent Reach[*]Welcome to Crescent Reach - Emissary Tinnvin - 1 - Crescent Reach[*]Getting to Know You: The Council's Aid - Innkeeper Fathus - 1 - Crescent Reach[*]Love in the Air #1: Guard's Fancy - Guard Captain Minkah - 2 - Crescent Reach[*]Love in the Air #2: Kamilah's Delight - Jeweler Kamilah - 3 - Crescent Reach[*]Love in the Air #3: Nexeu's Gift - Herald Nexeu - 4 - Crescent Reach[*]Party Preparation - Baker Shivra - 5 - Crescent Reach[*]Slightly Less Than One-Half of a Baker's Dozen - Baker Shivra - 5 - Crescent Reach[*]Diseased Spiders - Initiate Dakkan - 5 - Crescent Reach[*]Snake Sacs - Initiate Dakkan - 5 - Crescent Reach[*]Ways of Nature - Initiate Dakkan - 5 - Crescent Reach[*]Cap of Color - Jinkin - 5 - Crescent Reach[*]Here Kitty, Kitty! - Jinkin - 5 - Crescent Reach[*]Thrills and Quills - Jinkin - 5 - Crescent Reach[*]Charm of Lore - Librarian Hemfar - 5 - Crescent Reach[*]Love in the Air #4: Charmed, I'm Sure - Moswen - 5 - Crescent Reach[*]Strengthening the Blood (Level 5): Hollows Widow - One of the Six Dragons - 5 - Crescent Reach[*]Ancestral Armor (Drakkin) - Artisan Irisi - 10 - Crescent Reach[*]Web of Fear - Council Aid Shay - 10 - Crescent Reach[*]Reclaim the Farm! - Farmer Joen - 10 - Crescent Reach[*]Food for Thought - Farmer Lize - 10 - Crescent Reach[*]Soul Patrol - Farmer Lize - 10 - Crescent Reach[*]Strengthening the Blood (Level 10): Charbones - One of the Six Dragons - 10 - Crescent Reach[*]No Skin off Your Back - Skinner Bezuth - 10 - Crescent Reach[*]Rings and Things - Skinner Bezuth - 10 - Crescent Reach[*]What a Croc! - Skinner Bezuth - 10 - Crescent Reach[*]Large Ore Shipment - Smith Gyasi - 10 - Crescent Reach[*]Small Ore Shipment - Smith Gyasi - 10 - Crescent Reach[*]A Dark Heart - Vunder the Dark - 10 - Crescent Reach[*]Things Go Bump in the Night: Catacombs - Akins - 15 - Crescent Reach[*]Locked Up Locket - Farmer Joen - 15 - Crescent Reach[*]Strengthening the Blood (Level 15): Bloodmaw - One of the Six Dragons - 15 - Crescent Reach[*]Adventurer's Stone - Vladnelg Galvern - 15 - Crescent Reach[*]Things Go Bump in the Night: The Ogre's Spirit - Akins - 20 - Crescent Reach[/list=1]
    As our Adventurer's gather their supplies and seek out new adventures in the land of Blightfire Moors.