Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TSS Quests & Other Info -by Notroh

Default Quest: Baker Shivra - Party Preparation

Quest: Party Preparation

Summary: Baker Shivra is preparing a meal for a council meeting that is quickly approaching and she needs to serve drinks she has no time to make. Her last apprentice, Uliean, took a crate of lemonade with him when he tried to make a home in a cave in the Hollow outside the city. Uliean was run out by creatures, but Shivra is certain that the crate of fizzy lemonade is still there. She wants you to retrieve a bottle and return it to her.'
    Objectives:
    [ ] 1. Find the Missing Lemonade.
    [ ] 2. Return the lemonade to Baker Shivra.

People: You, Baker Shivra

Places: City, Hollow: Your Location is -511.55, -2172.47, -138.67 - Young Puma Cave'

Item: A Crate of Lemonade, Fizzy Lemonade

Reward(s): You gain experience!!

You say, 'Hail, Baker Shivra'
    Baker Shivra says 'Oh, vasha, Skotos. I'm sorry if I seem distracted, but I'm busy, busy, busy! Between my [work] for the Scions of the Six and my own special [experiments], I never seem to have a break! A new city has so many needs. A new people even more as we try to define and learn who we are.'
    You say, 'what work'
    Baker Shivra says 'Oh, yes, the Council relies on me to cater all of their most important meetings. Why right now I'm putting together a fabulous meal for the next Council meeting. Truth be told I'm a little behind and could use some [help] if you're not busy. Figuring out what a drakkin's tastes are is exhausting work.'
    You say, 'I will help'
    Baker Shivra says 'The Councilors just love my fizzy lemonade and they always request it when I prepare a meal for them. The problem is I don't have enough, thanks to my former assistant Uliean. Uliean decided he'd had too much of this city and decided to try his hand living in the wild for a bit. When he [left] he took a crate of my fizzy lemonade with him!'
    You say, 'when he left'
    Baker Shivra says 'He said he was heading for the caves outside the lower level of the city, in the Stone Hollow. He had some crazy idea about living in the wild and getting back to nature. Could you go [look] for him and bring back a full bottle of my fizzy lemonade? It would really save me if you could!'
    You say, 'I will go look'
    Baker Shivra says 'Oh, you will? Great, that's really great, Skotos! Please hurry back, the meal is almost ready!'
    You have been assigned the task 'Party Preparation'.
    Your Location is -525.17, -2422.81, -113.28
    You say, 'A Crate of Lemonade'
    --You have looted a Fizzy Lemonade.--
    Your task 'Party Preparation' has been updated.

(Note: We give Baker Shivra the Fizzy Lemonade.)
    Your task 'Party Preparation' has been updated.
    Shivra now has all she needs to serve a dinner for the council. She is very grateful for your help and is hopeful that Uliean survived the ordeal.
    You gain experience!!
    You have successfully been granted your reward for: Party Preparation
    Reward: Shivra's Fizzy Lemonade
    No Trade
    INT: +1
    This is a whistle wetter.
    WT: 0.2 Size: Small
    Class: All
    Race: All
    Last edited by Notroh; 10-21-2006 at 06:29 AM.

Default Quest: Baker Shivra - Sligltly Less Than One-Half of a Baker's Dozen

Quest: Slightly Less Than One-Half of a Baker's Dozen

Summary: Baker Shivra loves flan! She's made every type of flan she can conceive of and now is adding new and questionable ingredients! Her next recipe calls for some truffles that are found in the mushroom grove in a cave in the Hollow.'

People: You, Baker Shivra, Sporelings

Places: City, Hollow: Mushroom Grove

Items: Tasty Truffles'

You say, 'Hail, Baker Shivra'
    Baker Shivra says 'Oh, vasha, Skotos. I'm sorry if I seem distracted, but I'm busy, busy, busy! Between my [work] for the Scions of the Six and my own special [experiments], I never seem to have a break! A new city has so many needs. A new people even more as we try to define and learn who we are.'
    You say, 'what special experiments'
    Baker Shivra says 'Yes, well, it just gets so boring making the same old recipes over and over again! So I like to add a little extra sometimes to bring out the true flavors of the dish. Right now I'm working on my [flan] recipe. You can try it when it's done, if you want!'
    You say, 'what flan recipe'
    Baker Shivra says 'Well truth be told I still need a few ingredients to make it perfect. I don't suppose you'd like to [gather] them for me would you? I'll give you the first taste if you do.'
    You say, 'i will gather them'
    Baker Shivra says 'Excellent! It should be really easy to get the ingredients. I'd go myself but I'm, ah, allergic to mushrooms. Have to be really careful when baking, but it's worth it, you know! Anyway if you can get me six truffles from the Mushroom Grove I can finally complete my special flan!'
    [color=limegreenYou have been assigned the task 'Slightly Less Than One-Half of a Baker's Dozen'.[/color]
    (Note: We have looted 6 Tasty Truffles.)
    Your task 'Slightly Less Than One-Half of a Baker's Dozen' has been updated.
    (Note: We give Baker Shivra the Tasty Truffles.)
    Your task 'Slightly Less Than One-Half of a Baker's Dozen' has been updated.
    Shivra is ready to bake her new flan recipe -- bite-size nutty flan. How she'll manage that is a mystery.
    You gain experience!!
    You have successfully been granted your reward for: Slightly Less Than One-Half of a Baker’s Dozen
    Reward: Pocket Flan Desert
    No Trade
    STR: +1
    This is a snack.
    WT: 0.2' Size: Large
    Last edited by Notroh; 10-21-2006 at 06:31 AM.

Default Quest: Jinkin - Here Kitty, Kitty

Quest: Here Kitty, Kitty

Summary: Jinkin is an aspiring jeweler who needs to build up her inventory and practice, practice, practice! She is piecing together a fang necklace which she will pain twith ink and she's low on supplies. She would like you to gather fangs--the ones from the pumas in the Hollow.'

Objectives:
    [ ] 1. Kill 12 young pumas'
    [ ] 2. Loot 12 Puma Fang'
    [ ] 3. Deliver 12 Puma Fang to Jinkin'

People: You, Jinkin

Places: City, Hollow: Your Location is -511.55, -2172.47, -138.67 - Young Puma Cave

Creatures: Young Pumas

Items: Puma Fang

You say, 'Hail, Jinkin'
    Jinkin says 'Vasha, Skotos. Browse my wares and let me know if you need anything. Nothing catches the eye more than one of my fine rings or bracelets. It is said my human lineage is that of jewelers. I'm still a neophyte at this craft, but soon I will master it, matching the skills of my family. If you do not plan to buy something, perhaps you could [help] me?'
    You say, 'I will help you'
    Jinkin says 'Karui, friend. Or, thank you, rather. While crafting my wares, I fail now and again, and I'm running a little short on some supplies. If you help me get [more] I would appreciate it, and perhaps be able to reward you.'
    You say, 'i will get more'
    Jinkin says 'Currently, I'm in need of supplies to create more [necklaces] and [bracelets]. I'm also using natural [dye] to adorn them with the drakkin emblem of the Six.'
    You say, 'what necklaces'
    Jinkin says 'The necklace is made out of the sharp fangs of the cave cats that live in the Hollow outside the city. While the creatures may be vicious, their teeth make lovely ornaments. It takes me twelve teeth to string one necklace. Will you [bring] them to me?'
    You say, 'i will bring'
    You have been assigned the task 'Here Kitty, Kitty!'
    Jinkin says 'Karui, friend. I wait with much anticipation. My orders are growing!'
    (Note: We Kill 12 young pumas.)
    Your task 'Here Kitty, Kitty!' has been updated.
    (Note: We have looted 12 a Puma Fang.)
    (Note: We deliver 12 Puma Fang to Jinkin.)
    Jinkin has enough fangs now to complete her necklace, but she still has a lot of work to do!
    You gain experience!!
    You have successfully been granted your reward for: Here Kitty, Kitty!
    Reward: Jinkin's Hearth Elixir
    Magic Item No Trade
    Expendable Charges: 1
    Potion Belt Enabled
    Effect: Elixir of Robustness II (Casting Time: 2.0)
    Recast Delay: 5 seconds, Recast Type: 13
    WT: 1.0 Size: Small.
    Elixir of Robustness II
    Required Level: 5
    Spell Effect: Increases all of your Stats by up to 5

Default Quest: Jinkin - Thrills and Quills

Quest: Thrills and Quills

Summary: Jinkin would like to use vermin and bat leather to make what she calls a 'kinship bracelet', which she paints the six colors of the drakkin elders. She says that someday they'll become family heirlooms! She needs a lot more hides though and needs you to assist. She said the large rats can be found wandering the Haunted Hall at the uppermost level of the city.'
    Objectives:'
    [ ] 1: Collect 5 Vermin Hides'
    [ ] 2: Collect 5 Bat Hides'
    [ ] 3: Deliver 5 Vermin Hides to Jinkin'
    [ ] 4: Deliver 5 Bat Hides to Jinkin'

People: You, Jinkin'

Places: 2nd and 3rd Floors of the City

Creatures: Filthy Vermin and Young Bats

Items: a Crescent Vermin Hide, a Crescent Bat Hide

You say, 'Hail, Jinkin'
    Jinkin says 'Vasha, Skotos. Browse my wares and let me know if you need anything. Nothing catches the eye more than one of my fine rings or bracelets. It is said my human lineage is that of jewelers. I'm still a neophyte at this craft, but soon I will master it, matching the skills of my family. If you do not plan to buy something, perhaps you could [help] me?'
    Jinkin says 'Karui, friend. Or, thank you, rather. While crafting my wares, I fail now and again, and I'm running a little short on some supplies. If you help me get [more] I would appreciate it, and perhaps be able to reward you.'
    You say, 'I will get more'
    Jinkin says 'Currently, I'm in need of supplies to create more [necklaces] and [bracelets]. I'm also using natural [dye] to adorn them with the drakkin emblem of the Six.'
    You say, 'what bracelets'
    Jinkin says 'I also make leather bracelets from the hides of creatures. I adorn them with my own design, a skill I feel I may have inherited from my human heritage. The problem is, I'm almost out of hides. Could you go [get] ten vermin and bat skins for me? That should be enough for a good supply of bracelets!'
    You say, 'I will go get'
    Jinkin says 'Oh, would you? I'm so grateful!'
    You have been assigned the task 'Thrills and Quills'.
    (Note: We looted 5 Crescent Bat Hides.)
    Your task 'Thrills and Quills' has been updated.
    (Note: We give the 5 Vermin and 5 Bat Hides to Jinkin)
    Your task 'Thrills and Quills' has been updated.
    Jinkin has enough hides to make many bracelets now. Hopefully, someone will buy them . . .
    You gain experience!!
    You have successfully been granted your reward for: Thrills and Quills
    Reward: Quill-Studded Bracer
    Magic Item Lore Item No Trade
    Slot: Wrist
    AC: 3
    STR: +3 STA: +3 HP: +5 MANA: +5
    WT: 4.0 Size: Medium

Default Quest: Jinkin - Cap of Color

Quest: Cap of Color

Summary: Jinkin's jewelry inventory is growing by the day, but in order to finish some of her pieces--items painted with colorful dye--she needs help. She's out of dye! She tell you she can make more from the colored caps of the mushrooms from a grove in a cave in the Hollow outside the city.'

People: You, Jinkin

Places: City, Hollow: Mushroom Grove

Creatures: Sporelings

Items: Sporeling Caps

Rewards(s): You gain experience!!

You say, 'Hail, Jinkin'
    You say, 'i will get more'
    You say, 'what dye'
    Jinkin says 'Just about everything can use a little more color, don't you think? You should have seen Crescent Reach before we got here. Dull drab grey everywhere, yuck! At any rate, I've been using natural dyes to spice up my designs, and I think I might know where to find some [special] bright colors.'
    You say, 'what special bright colors'
    Jinkin says 'The mushrooms in the grove are so vivid and colorful. I could make a beautiful eye-catching dye with them. If I could get six mushroom caps it would be a great help. Will you [grab] some for me?'
    You say, 'I will grab some'
    Jinkin says 'Karui, Skotos. I will greet you with open arms when you return with the caps.'
    You have been assigned the task 'Cap of Color'.
    (Note: We have looted 6 Sporeling Cap.)
    Your task 'Cap of Color' has been updated.
    (Note: We give Sporeling Cap to Jinkin.)
    Jinkin now has a full supply of dye, but as diligently as she works, it won't last long.
    You gain experience!!
    You have successfully been granted your reward for: Cap of Color
    Reward: Sporeling Essense Potion
    Magic Item No Trade
    Potion Belt Enabled
    [Effect: Elixir of Healing II (Casting time: 2.0)
    Recast Delay: 2 minutes, Recast Type: 2
    WT: 1.0 Size: Small
    Elixir of Healing II
    Spell Effect: Heals between 11 and 14 hit points every 6 seconds for up to 0:00:30.

Default Basic Path to becoming a Drakkin

The basic path to becoming a Drakkin once you have enter Crescent Reach is to do the following:

[ ] 1. Talk to Emissary Tinnvin (Quests 1+) – Entry point to Cresent Reach.
    .........(As an alternate talk to a Dragon (in Dragon Grove), but they all give the same response.)

[ ] 2. Talk to your Guild Master and give Guild Summons – Master of the Reach House.
    .........(I believe this is optional.)

[ ] 3. Talk to Innkeeper Fathus - Jade Dragon’s Den.
    .........(I believe this is optional as the Dragons will send you to Council Aide Mystrana as well.)

[ ] 3. Talk to Council Aide Mystrana. – Scion’s Hall (Council Chambers).

[ ] 4. Speak with Librarian Hemfar – The Written Word.

[ ] 5. Go to Gekkdar’s Haunt – Get Book: The Ogres Come of Age – 3rd level of city.

[ ] 6. Talk to a Council Member and complete the task assigned - Scion’s Hall.
    .........(The task is the same no matter which Council Member is chosen.)

[ ] 7. Speak to Tailor Meikolu – Second Skin

[ ] 8. Compete the Quests assigned by your Council Member – Scion’s Hall.
    .........(Though you may complete all of the Council Member’s Quests)

[ ] 9. Speak to your Dragon and do the below quest – Dragon Grove.

[ ] 10. Do this Quest: Strengthening the Blood.
    ..........(Quest starts at Level 5 and continues thru Level 75.)
    Last edited by Notroh; 10-22-2006 at 03:05 PM.

Default Quest: Strengthening the Blood (Level 5 thru Level 75) ? :)

Quest: Strenghtening the Blood.

(Note: You will receive the quest 15 different times starting at level 5 until you reach level 75. The breath spell keeps getting stronger as you complete each part of the quest.)

We will up date this quest as we level.

(Note: Second time you speak with the Dragons.)

You say, 'Hail, Venesh the Greenblood'
    Venesh the Greenblood says 'You share nothing with those of nature. Be gone from my sight.'

You say, 'Hail, Osh`vir the Windspirit'
    Osh`vir the Windspirit says 'You do not bear the marks of the Windspirit. Be gone.'

You say, 'Hail, Keikolin the Enlightened'
    (Note: Reply to Riddile.)
    Keikolin the Enlightened says 'You do not seek knowledge in a way that interests me.'

Quest: Strengthening the Blood – Level 5
    Summary: Keikolin Wishes you to exercise your wits and senses by hunting The Hollow's Widow within Crescent Reach in the Hollow region where the pumas and drakes roam. If you return with proof, Kelkolin will give you a gift of The Chalice.'
    Objectives:
    [ ] 1. Collect 1 Hollows Widow Poison Sac'
    [ ] 2. Deliver 1 Hollows Widow Poison Sac to Keikolin the Enlightened'

People: You, Keikolin

Creatures: The Hollow Widow

Places: Dragon's Grove, Hollow: Just across the bridge

Item: Hollow's Widow Poison Sac

Reward(s): Breath of Keikolin, You gain experience!!

Keikolin the Enlightened says 'Vasha, my child of enlightenment. You are born into The Chalice -- the name given all creatures of the golden dragon who are compelled to seek the knowledge of the ages. Not only must you seek to educate yourself, but also use your reason to apply your knowledge. As your mother, I can help to open your mind so it becomes an open vessel into which we may pour knowledge. Is it your wish to [fulfill] your calling as one of The Chalice?'
    You say, 'fulfill'
    Keikolin the Enlightened says 'Your eagerness pleases me, Skotos. Your first lesson is simply learning to hunt and kill. While this may seem the basest of tasks, let me assure you that the process, from beginning to end, is quite involved. In your life, you will need to ensure you marry your senses and wits. If you do not, you will be caught quite off guard and come to harm. Go to the Hollow of Crescent Reach and seek The Hollows Widow. Bring me proof you have completed this task and I will grant you the magic of The Chalice.'
    You have been assigned the task 'Strengthening the Blood'.

You have slain The Hollows Widow!
    --You have looted a Hollows Widow Poison Sac.--
    Your task 'Strengthening the Blood' has been updated.

(Note: I give the Hollows Widow Poison Sac to Keikolin.)
    The magic within your blood has strengthened and you have gained a new ability. Keikolin the Enlightened says 'Your pursuit of knowledge and enlightenment will take you far, Skotos. I am pleased with your progress and happily reward you.'

(Note: You can find this new ability in the General section of the Alternate Advancement Window.

You have gained the ability "Breath of Keikolin" at a cost of 0 ability points.)

Quest: Strengthening the Blood – Level 10
    Summary: Your mother is introducing you to an undead creature -- a strange representation of the dead as it lingers between this realm and that of death. Return with evidence you have put the undead full at rest and Keikolin will reward you once again.'
    [ ] 1. Collect 1 Skull of Charbones'
    [ ] 2. Deliver 1 Skull of Charbones to Keikolin, the Enlightened.

Creatures: Charbones

Places: Gekkdar’s Haunt on 3rd level of city - Your Location is -1314.09, -1088.50, 113.35

Item: Skull of Charbones

Reward(s): Breath of Keikolin 2, You gain experience!!

Keikolin the Enlightened says 'There are many realms we must deal in, Skotos. Our next lesson will bring you face to face with a creature that lingers in undeath. While this creature is not in the realm of death, it lingers between the mortal realm and the one of death. The undead you must find is called Charbones. It lurks in Gekkdar's Haunt on the top level of the city of Crescent Reach. Remember to be on your guard. You will need all your skills, and the magic of The Chalice I have already bestowed upon you.'

You have slain Charbones!
    --You have looted a Skull of Charbones.--

(Note: I give Charbones' Skull to Keikolin, the Enlightened.)
    The magic within your blood has strengthened and you have gained a new ability.
    (Note: You can find this new ability in the General section of the Alternate Advancement Window.)

You have improved Breath of Keikolin 2 at a cost of 0 ability points.

Quest: Strengthening the Blood – Level 15.
    Summary: Kelkolin has sent you to kill a bear named Bloodmaw who your mother claims has naturally evolved and become stronger than any bear of its kind should. As much as bloodmaw is a marvel of nature, it has become a threat. It is only rational to kill it. You will find the bear in the Hollow of Crescent Reach.

Objectives:
    [ ] 1. Collect 1 Head of Bloodmaw'
    [ ] 2. Deliver 1 Head of Bloodmaw to Keikolin the Enlightened.

Places: Dragon Grove, Hollow: Cave of the Cave Bears

Item: Head of Bloodmaw

Reward(s): Breath of Keikolin 3, You gain experience!!

Keikolin the Enlightened says 'I have a lesson for you that will illustrate that some beasts grow extraordinarily strong, more than they ought to. There is a bear named Bloodmaw in the Hollow that has done just that. As you get older, you will come to see that the reasons behind their extraordinary power are as varied as the beasts themselves. Bloodmaw's strengths, I believe, come from affliction granted it at birth. I would call it a natural evolution. As unique and rare as this bear is, it has become a threat to us and it is only rational to kill it.'

You have slain Bloodmaw!
    --You have looted a Head of Bloodmaw.--

(Note: We give the Head of Bloodmaw to Keikolin.)
    Reward(s): The magic within your blood has strengthened and you have gained a new ability. You have improved Breath of Keikolin 3 at a cost of 0 ability points.

You say, 'Hail, Mysaphar, Seeker of All'
    Mysaphar, Seeker of All says 'I wish only to speak to those with my blood in their veins.'

You say, 'Hail, Atathus the Red Lord'
    Atathus the Red Lord says 'Only drakkin with flames in their blood interest me.'

You say, 'Hail, Draton`ra, Master of the Void'
    (Note: Reply given to Skotos.)
    Draton`ra, Master of the Void says 'I will not tolerate drakkin who do not walk in shadow.'

Quest: Strengthening the Blood – Level 5
    Summary: Draton`ra has demanded that you kill The Hollows Widow in the Hollow of Crescent Reach where the pumas and drakes roam. Return with proof and your father will grant you the power of the shadows.
    Objectives:
    [ ] 1. Collect 1 Hollow's Widow Poison Sac
    [ ] 2. Deliver 1 Hollow's Widow Poison Sac to Draton`ra, Master of the Void'

People: You, Draton`ra

Creatures: The Hollow Widow

Places: Dragon's Grove, Hollow: Just across the bridge

Item: Hollow's Widow Poison Sac

Reward(s): Breath of Draton`ra, You gain experience!!

Draton`ra, Master of the Void says 'Step closer, Riddile. You would be wise to be afraid. I could melt your skin in the blink of one of your serpentine eyes. If you don't already, I will have you relishing the death of your enemies no matter what form they take. I command you to go to the Hollow and kill The Hollows Widow. Should you surpass my expectations and live through this task, I will grant you a rare power.'

You have slain The Hollows Widow!
    --You have looted a Hollows Widow Poison Sac.--

(Note: I give the Hollows Widow Poison Sac to Draton`ra.)

(Note: You can find this new ability in the General section of the Alternate Advancement Window.)

You have gained the ability "Breath of Draton'ra" at a cost of 0 ability points.

Quest: Strengthening the Blood – Level 10
    Summary: Draton`ra wants you to go to Gekkdar's Haunt on the top level of the city once again to seek out an undead named Charbones. He suggests you watch and admired how the undead defend and attack -- a glorious sight indeed. If you have become adequately educated, Draton`ra will bestow his dark magic upon you.'
    [ ] 1. Collect 1 Skull of Charbones'
    [ ] 2. Deliver 1 Skull of Charbones to Draton`ra, Master of the Void.'

People: You, Draton`ra

Creatures: Charbones

Places: Gekkdar’s Haunt on 3rd level of city - Your Location is -1314.09, -1088.50, 113.35

Item: Skull of Charbones

Reward(s): Breath of Draton`ra 2, You gain experience!!

Draton`ra, Master of the Void says 'I'm reluctant to overlook your arrogance, Riddile. However, you do carry my blood in your veins, so I will forgive some traits that you have earned simply by birthright. Be careful how you tread around me, though. My patience is as thin as flesh. While the Six bring a circle of magic to Crescent Reach, it is my magic that is the most fearsome. Now that you have the taste of it, go and use it against one you should admire in part -- an undead named Charbones. Admire its tenacity and animated ferocity. To the death, Riddile! I will reward you with more darkness in your heart.'

Charbones has been slain by Riddile!
    --Riddile has looted a Skull of Charbones.--

(Note: I give Charbones' Skull to Draton`ra, Master of the Void.)

You have Breath of Draton'ra 2 at a cost of 0 ability points.

Quest: Strengthening the Blood – Level 15.
    Summary: Your mother has asked you to do what is right and just and kill the bear named Bloodmaw in the Hollow of Crescent Reach. It has grown too powerful and threatens young drakkin. If Bloodmaw should live, there could be more born like it and Mysaphar won't allow it. Return with proof you have carried out this deed and Mysaphar will reward you with a breath of her magic.'

1. collect 1 Head of Bloodmaw'
    2. Deliver 1 Head of Bloodmaw to Mysaphar, Seeker of All'

Places: Dragon Grove, Hollow: Cave of the Cave Bears

Item: Head of Bloodmaw

Reward(s): Breath of Mysaphar 3, You gain experience!!

Hail, Mysaphar, Seeker of All'
    Mysaphar, Seeker of All says 'It falls to us to have the greatest understanding of the world and to act upon what we know to be right and true. To this end, as much as we must respect the spirits of nature, there is one beast of Crescent Reach that cannot be allowed to live. The beast's name is Bloodmaw and its power has grown beyond the natural and acceptable, so much so that he threatens the lives of your kin. Do what is right and end the life of this bear, for its own good and ours.'

You have slain Bloodmaw!
    --You have looted a Head of Bloodmaw.--

(Note: We give the Head of Bloodmaw to Mysaphar.)
    Reward(s): The magic within your blood has strengthened and you have gained a new ability. You have improved Breath of Mysaphar 3 at a cost of 0 ability points.
    Last edited by Notroh; 11-18-2006 at 11:20 PM.

Default Council Aide Shay - Quest: Web of Fears

Quest: Web of Fears

Summary: As an aide to the Council of Six, Shay is responsible for ensuring the day-to-day operation of the city continues unimpeded. Recently, a problem has surfaced that she needs some assistance with. There has been a rampant infestation of spiders as the spider queen in the Hollow outside the city grow larger and stronger. Kill a good number of spiders and you will be rewarded. Help Crescent Reach by halting the growth of the spider population and killing the queen.'

[ ] 1. Kill 10 spiderlings
    [ ] 2. Loot 5 Spider Eggs
    [ ] 3. Explore the bridge to the North of the Crescent Reach entrance for spiders.
    [ ] 4. Kill 1 Canyon Queen.

People: You, Council Aide Shay

Places: Scion’s Hall, Hollow

Creatures: Spiderlings, Canyon Queen

Items: Spider Eggs

You say, 'Hail, Council Aide Shay'
    Council Aide Shay says 'Vasha, Skotos. I am an aide to the Council of Six and have many responsibilities. I monitor the daily business of the city and ensure it runs smoothly for drakkin and our progenitors. While you're here, would you mind taking [care] of an issue that promises to be a nuisance to our city? You may have seen a number of spiders running about. Those spiders are the spawn of a great and magical spider queen. I think you can probably manage her with several of your friends. I will reward you kindly on behalf of the council.'
    You say, 'We will take care'
    You have been assigned the task 'Web of Fears'.
    Council Aide Shay says 'Destroy the spiderlings and their eggs, then find the queen! Return to me when you have completed this duty for the council.'

You have slain a diseased spiderling!
    Your task 'Web of Fears' has been updated.

(Note: We kill 10 spiderlings)

--Skotos has looted a Spider Egg.--

(Note: We loot 5 Spider Eggs)

(Note: We explore the bridge to the North of the Crescent Reach entrance for spiders.)

Canyon Queen has been slain by Riddile!

The city of Crescent Reach appears marginally more free of spiders, however you can always return to Council Aide Shay to offer more assistance.

You gain experience!!
    You have successfully been granted your reward for: Web of Fears
    Reward: Canyon Queen Crown
    Slot: Head
    AC: 5
    STR: +3 DEX: +3 HP: +5 MANA: +5 Endurance: +5
    SV Magic: +5
    Recommended level of 5.
    WT: 5.8 Size: Medium
    Slot 1, type 7: empty
    Last edited by Notroh; 10-24-2006 at 02:36 AM.

Default Vunder, the Dark - Quest: A Dark Heart

Quest: A Dark Heart

Summary: Vunder is a budding young apprentice of the dark arts as they were taught to him by Draton`ra, the black dragon. He has his eyes on a position on the Scions of the Six held by Vakk`dra. He needs you to help him with a few tasks, which he hopes will gain him a following. He has asked you to steal some ingredients being held by the scaleless barbarian who in his arrogance believes he can educate the drakkin. You must go to this barbarian and artfully drain his life by killing him with your skills and take his goods. Beware, young one, for you must watch for the nearby patrolling guard and time your attack perfectly or you will be slain for your actions.

[ ] 1. Kill Apothecary Shelga while no one is watching.
    [ ] 2. Acquire Shelga's Pouch of Ingredients.
    [ ] 3. Return Shelga's Pouch to Vunder.

People: You, Vunder, the Dark, Apothecary Shelga, possibly Warden Najja

Places: Gekkdar’ Haunt, Vorlig’s Herbs and Medicines

Items: Shelga’s Pouch of Ingredients

Reward(s): 2 Platinum, 5 gold, You gain experience!!

You say, 'Hail, Vunder the Dark'
    Vunder the Dark says 'Yes? What is it? By the looks of you I'd say you would not be interested or committed enough to [learn] anything I could teach you.'
    You say, 'We would learn'
    Vunder the Dark says 'If you insist, I will tell you what it is I am doing. As a child of Draton`ra, it is my intention to become a master of shadow and necromancy. I will soon surpass the moniker of apprentice and become a very powerful citizen of Crescent Reach and perhaps even replace Vakk`dra on the council of the Scions of the Six. If you're interested in the ways of the dark arts, I could give you a task that gives you a [sample] of the type of spirit and disposition that is required.'
    You say, 'What sample'
    Vunder the Dark says 'There is a scaleless barbarian that intends to train the drakkin. He has some items and ingredients on him that I need for my studies. You are going to have to kill him. There is no other way he will surrender the ingredients. He is in Artisan's Row on the second level of the city. You will need to be sure to kill him before the guards who patrol nearby catch you. They will not look upon a death within the city walls fondly. Then, take his bag of goods and return them to me.'
    You have been assigned the task 'A Dark Heart'.

(Note: Warden Najja will kill you, if he sees you killing Apothecary Shelga)
    Apothecary Shelga has been slain by Riddile!
    Your task 'A Dark Heart' has been updated.

--You have looted a Shelga's Pouch of Ingredients.--

(Note: We give Vunder the Dark Shelga's Pouch of Ingredients)
    Vunder is wickedly smug with your success. His plans to overthrow Councilmember Vakk`dra may soon be at hand.

You receive 5 gold. You receive 2 platinum. You gain experience!!
    You have successfully been granted your reward for: A Dark Heart
    Reward: Staff of the Dark Apprentice'
    Magic Item Lore Item No Trade'
    Slot: Primary'
    Skill: 1H Blunt Atk Delay: 20'
    DMG: 8 AC: 4'
    STA: +5 WIS: +5 INt: +5 HP: +10 MANA: +10'
    SV Magic: +5'
    Recommended level of 5.'
    WT: 1.4 Size: Medium'
    Class: CLR DRU SHM NEC WIZ MAG ENC'
    Race: All'
    Slot 1, type 4: empty'
    Last edited by Notroh; 10-24-2006 at 02:41 AM.

Default Skinner Bezuth - Quest: No Skin off Your Back

Quest: No Skin off Your Back

Summary: Skinner Bezuth is attempting to make a ceremonial cloak for a client. He's got the pattern marked, but he needs quality hides. He doesn't consider himself qualified to go out killing animals as he has no training. He wants you to go and gather some bear hides out in the Hollow where the bears have made a den in a cave.

Objectives:
    [ ] 1: Kill 10 Bears
    [ ] 2: Loot 10 Pristine Bear Hide
    [ ] 3: Deliver 10 Pristine Bear Hide to Skinner Bezuth

People: You, Skinner Bezuth

Places: Second Skin, Hollow: Cave Bear Cave - Location is -136.63, -2123.45, -103.88

Creatures: Cave Bears

Items: Pristine Bear Hide
    (Note: These Hides only drop from the Cave Bear - not the Bear Cubs.)

Your Location is -1462.45, -1484.68, 33.67
    You say, 'Hail, Skinner Bezuth (Quests 10 - 15)'
    Skinner Bezuth says 'What is it, Riddile? Are you just stopping by or do you want something? I'm very [busy] if you can't tell and no time to chat. Lots of skinning to do for the new citizens flooding the city. Blankets, leathers, all kinds.'
    You say, 'busy'
    Skinner Bezuth says 'Well of course I am! If it's not one thing it's another. I'm up to my eyeballs trying to make these [cloaks] and on top of that I got to make some [bridles] and [saddles]! I think I might have overbooked myself.'
    You say, 'cloaks'
    Skinner Bezuth says 'Well not just any cloak, a ceremonial cloak for the council members. Extra fancy and special, you know. High quality bear skin only, I was told, and freshly killed! That's a laugh! Me, [kill] something? Hah! I wouldn't know where to start!'
    You say, 'kill'
    You have been assigned the task 'No Skin off Your Back'.
    Skinner Bezuth says 'Well if you're so tough why don't you do it! In fact that's a good idea . . . you do it and I'll pay you for it. Bring me ten pristine bear hides and I'll make it worth your while!'

a cave bear has been slain by Riddile!
    --Riddile has looted a Pristine Bear Hide.—

(Note: We give 10 Pristine Bear Hide to Skinner Bezuth.
    Your task 'No Skin off Your Back' has been updated.
    Skinner Bezuth is impressed with the high quality hides you managed to gather for the cloak. He seems proud and content to reward you.

You gain experience!!
    You have successfully been granted your reward for: No Skin off Your Back
    Reward: Bezuth's Crocskin Tunic
    Slot: Chest
    AC: 10
    Wis: +3 Int: +3 HP: +5 Mana: +5 Endurance: +5
    SV Cold: +5
    Recommended level of 5.
    WT: .2 Size: Large
    Slot 1, type 7:empty
    Last edited by Notroh; 10-24-2006 at 02:48 AM.

Default Skinner Bezuth - Quest: What a Croc!

Quest: What a Croc!

Summary: Skinner Bezuth has been charged by the Quartermaster to create bridles and saddles for Drakkin mounts to improve the city's growing forces. While he's happy to oblige, he is in need of supplies, particularly sturdy hides. He wants to experiment with alligator hides. These vicious creatures can be found in the pit outside the city in the pond next to the farm.

[ ] 1. Collect 12 Pond Alligator Hides'
    [ ] 2. Deliver 12 Pond Alligator Hides to Skinner Bezuth'

People: You, Skinner Bezuth

Places: Second Skin, Hollow: Pond

Creatures: Alligators

Skinner Bezuth says 'What is it, Riddile? Are you just stopping by or do you want something? I'm very [busy] if you can't tell and no time to chat. Lots of skinning to do for the new citizens flooding the city. Blankets, leathers, all kinds.'
    You say, 'busy'
    Skinner Bezuth says 'Well of course I am! If it's not one thing it's another. I'm up to my eyeballs trying to make these [cloaks] and on top of that I got to make some [bridles] and [saddles]! I think I might have overbooked myself.'
    You say, 'bridles'
    Skinner Bezuth says 'As if I'm not busy enough! Just this morning I got a huge order for some ornate bridles! It's good to be busy, you know, but not too busy, right? Now these bridles have to be special bridles - extra [durable].'
    You say, 'durable'
    Skinner Bezuth says 'Why? I don't have a clue why they need to be so durable, but I have an idea what to make them out of. Now I just have to figure out how to get my hands on some [alligator] skins.'
    You say, 'alligator'
    Skinner Bezuth says 'Yeah, you know the mean, green creepy things with the big teeth. I don't have any clue how to kill one but if you do, and [can], I can sure make it worth your while. I hear there are some lurking out by ole Joen's farm in Stone Hollow outside the city.'
    You say, 'can'
    You have been assigned the task 'What a Croc!
    Skinner Bezuth says 'Huh! Well if you can you're tougher than you look. Well go ahead now - I need twelve intact hides or none at all. So come back when you have something for me!'

--Riddile has looted a Pond Alligator Hide.--
    Your task 'What a Croc!' has been updated.

(Note: We give him 12 Pond Alligator Hide)
    Your task 'What a Croc!' has been updated.
    Skinner Bezuth says 'Thanks so much for your help.'
    Bezuth is impressed with the hides and believes they'll do well for saddles and bridles.

You gain experience!!
    You have successfully been granted your reward for: What a Croc!
    Reward: Potion of Minor Quickening
    Magic Item No Trade
    Potion Belt Enabled
    Effect: Elixir of Speed II (Casting Time: 2.0)
    Recast Delay: 5 seconds, Recast Type: 13
    WT: 1.0 Size: Small
    Elixir of Speed II
    Spell Effect: Increases your attack speed by 10 percent for up to 0:30:00.

(Note: You receive 10 of them.)

Default Skinner Bezuth - Quest: Rings and Things

Quest: Rings and Things

Summary: Making Saddles requires more than just leather, it requires iron for buckles and bits. Skinner Bezuth is no blacksmith and can't put a large order in with the city's blacksmiths. He has heard that the gnolls that fell into the city's pit f rom the moors often carry ore and metal. He's hoping that they may have the pieces he could use. He wants you to investigate and gather what you can.

Objectives:
    [ ] 1. Collect 5 pieces of Gnoll Smithy Ore'
    [ ] 2. Loot 5 Gnoll Smithy Bits'
    [ ] 3. Deliver 5 Gnoll Smithy Ore to Skinner Bezuth'
    [ ] 4. Deliver 5 Gnoll Smithy Bits to Skinner Bezuth'

People: You, Skinner Bezuth, Mucktail Gnolls

Places: Second Skin, Hollow

Items: Gnoll Smithy Ore, Gnoll Smithy Bits

You say, 'busy'
    You say, 'saddles'
    Skinner Bezuth says 'To tell you the truth, I really don't like making saddles. They cost too much to make. I swear I lose money every single time I make a saddle. To make matters worse, I don't have the [parts] I need to make the saddles I have on order!'
    You say, 'parts'
    Skinner Bezuth says 'Parts, you know - metal bits and pieces, little uhm, doohickeys. The blacksmith charges a fortune for what I need. But hey, I have an idea! Maybe you can [help] me out?'
    You say, 'help'
    Skinner Bezuth says 'I'd rather not spend a fortune at the blacksmith's just to make these saddles. I heard that the Mucktail [gnolls] that fell into the Hollow often carry ore and metal. They do a lot of mining up there. Maybe they'd be willing to donate some of their materials. Ha!'
    You say, 'gnolls'
    You have been assigned the task 'Rings and Things'.
    Skinner Bezuth says 'Aye, if you're brave enough maybe you can go down there and see if you can find me ten metal bits I can use for my saddles and tackle. Let me know what you find!'

--Riddile has looted a Gnoll Smithy Ore.--
    Your task 'Rings and Things' has been updated.
    --Riddile has looted a Gnoll Smithy Bits.--

(Note: We Deliver 5 Gnoll Smithy Ore to Skinner Bezuth.)
    (Note: We deliver 5 Gnoll Smithy Bits to Skinner Bezuth.)
    The pieces you found are perfect for Bezuth. He can finish his bridles and saddles for the Quartermaster.

You gain experience!!
    You have successfully been granted your reward for: Rings and Things
    Reward: Smithy's Ring
    Slot: Fingers
    AC: 2
    DEX: +3 AGi: +3 HP: +5 MANA: +5
    SV Fire: +5
    Recommended level of 5.
    WT: 0.7 Size: Tiny

Default Farmer Lize - Quest: Soul Patrol

Quest: Soul Patrol

Summary: Farmer Lize is very upset about the loss of her farm. Not only did creepy critters move in, so did some rather disturbing spirits. She feels some old ogre spirits are aching to be set free from their bonds of walking bone. You say, 'She asked you to go to the farhouse and release the spirits by putting an end to their restless souls -- at least she hopes it will work. And she might even get her farm back.'

Objectives:
    [ ] 1. Remove Some of the skeletons haunting the farm.
    [ ] 2. Speak with Farmer Lize.

People: You, Farmer Lize

Places: Jade Dragon’s Den, Hollow: Farm

Creatures: Skeletal Ogre

You say, 'Hail, Farmer Lize'
    Farmer Lize says 'Goodness. Have you seen our farm? It's terrible. [Skeletons] are clickity-clacking their bones all over my home. All of our farm help abandoned us as well. We really are in dire straights. All the trinkets I made are locked away in there and I can't get to them. If someone could [retrieve] them for me, I might be able to sell some to recoup our losses . . . before those creatures get their grimy bones all over them.'
    You say, 'What skeletons'
    Farmer Lize says 'Yes, terrible skeletons. I'm not sure what Joen told you, but I believe them to be the spirits of the ogres that passed in the area. Not sure why they chose the farm to live, but they certainly did. I heard many haunting wails in there. I get the feeling some of those spirits are waiting to be set [free]. Why don't you, uhm, help them a bit? I figure we will both win -- I will get my farm back and they will get to pass on into the realm of death.'
    You say, 'We will set free'
    You have been assigned the task 'Soul Patrol'.
    Lize says 'Be careful, Skotos. Hopefully we will see you before too long. They mostly haunt the rooms inside the farm in the Hollow. For now I say, udra . . . until we meet again.'

(Note: We killed 10 a skeletal ogre.)
    a skeletal ogre has been slain by Riddile!
    Your task 'Soul Patrol' has been updated.

(Note: We hail Farmer Lize)
    Your task 'Soul Patrol' has been updated.
    While the farm seems as though it will be forever haunted at least she's satisfied that some of the souls have been freed.

You gain experience!!
    You have successfully been granted your reward for: Soul Patrol
    Reward(s): Lize's Crocheted Doily'
    Magic Item Lore Item No Trade'
    Slot: Range'
    AC: 5'
    DEX: +5 STA: +5 HP: +15 MANA: +10 Endurance +10'
    SV Fire: +3 SV Magic: +3 SV Poison: +3'
    Recommended level of 5.'
    WT: 1.3 Size: Medium'
    Class: All'
    Race: All'
    Last edited by Notroh; 11-18-2006 at 09:12 PM.

Default Farmer Lize - Quest: Food for Thought

Quest: Food for Thought

Summary: Farmer Lize is Farmer Joen's mate. She is distraught about the farm and losing her arts and crafts she lovingly made. She hopes to sell them to recover some of their losses. She left some of her crafted good in some chests in the farm in the hollow. She'd like you to retrive them before the undead get to them and ruin them, or worse, touch them wtih their grimy bones.

Objectives:
    [ ] 1. Help Lize out by recovering some of her trinkets.
    [ ] 2. Return the trinkets to Lize.

People: You, Farmer Lize

Places: Jade Dragon’s Den, Hollow: Farm

Items: One of Lize`s Chests, One of Lize's Trinkets

You say, 'Hail, Farmer Lize'
    Farmer Lize says 'Goodness. Have you seen our farm? It's terrible. [Skeletons] are clickity-clacking their bones all over my home. All of our farm help abandoned us as well. We really are in dire straights. All the trinkets I made are locked away in there and I can't get to them. If someone could [retrieve] them for me, I might be able to sell some to recoup our losses . . . before those creatures get their grimy bones all over them.'
    You say, 'We will retrieve
    You have been assigned the task 'Food for Thought'.
    Farmer Lize says 'Would you? I would be very grateful. I would even reward you! In our haste to leave the farm, my belongings fell out of our cart and got scattered about. Sure though, a stalwart adventurer such as yourself can find a few chests in the farm. Surely there are some of my goods left in them.'

(Note: One of Lize`s Chests – Ask the chest nicely to {/open}, of course you could bash it open by attacking it, but who know it might just win the fight, laughs.)
    Your Location is -173.54, -1775.89, -105.60
    --You have looted a One of Lize's Trinkets.--
    Your task 'Food for Thought' has been updated.

(Note: We give her 5 of One of Lize's Trinkets)
    Your task 'Food for Thought' has been updated.
    Lize is forever in your debt, and the city's debt. They still have a pretty heavy loan on the farm!

You gain experience!!
    You have successfully been granted your reward for: Food for Thought
    Reward: Farmer Lize's Country Fizz
    No Trade
    WIS: +1
    This is a drink
    WT: 0.1 Size: Small
    Last edited by Notroh; 11-18-2006 at 09:11 PM.

Default Artisan Irisi Moswin - Quest: Ancestral Armor

Tradeskill Quests

You say, 'Hail, Artisan Moswin (Tradeskill Quests)'
    Artisan Moswin says 'Oh dear, that just won't do. Tell me you have come for [armor] more suited to the drakkin.'
    You say, 'armor'
    Artisan Moswin says 'Oh good. You had me worried for a moment. So you are [interested] in some of the armor specifically made for our culture.'
    You say, 'interested'
    Artisan Moswin says 'Well then, lets get started. You will need various [books] that hold patterns you will need in order to make the armor. There is the [basic] book of armor patterns, and five different books to make [symbols] that will augment the efficacy of the armor.'
    You say, 'books'
    Artisan Moswin says 'Here is a list of the tasks you will need to complete to get each book. You will only be offered that chance to get books that you will have enough experience to attain.'
    You say, 'basic'
    Artisan Moswin says 'To make the armor, you will need a book of patterns. Each pattern is a template to help you get just the right shape for the armor you are making. For the basic pattern book I will need you to collect some supplies from the denizens out in the pit outside of Crescent Reach. These supplies will supplement my own, and I will give you one of the books I have already prepared. I will need a puma pelt for part of the leather binding the book, a zombie heart to grind into powder for the glue, a fingertip from a skeletal ogre for a clasp, and some gnoll teeth for the cover. Do you wish to gain this [book]?'
    You say, 'symbols'
    Artisan Moswin says 'Once you have your armor, you will want to reinforce it with these symbols. Fetch me a few things so I can make the symbol patterns. There's reagents I need in [Crescent Reach], [Dreadlands], [The Dragon Necropolis], and the [valley] beyond the Lavastorm Mountains. I have also heard about the [underground] place called Darkhollow.'
    You say, 'crescent reach'
    Artisan Moswin says 'For these symbols, I have all of the supplies I need, but Crescent Reach is in need of some help and basic supplies. Eliminate some skeletal ogres to help defend the city. Once you have completed that task, come back to me and I will have something for you to retrieve from the moors. Do you wish to gain this [book]?'

Quest: Ancestral Armor

(Note: Basic Book only, which is the pattern book.)
    Summary: Collect a puma pelt, gnoll teeth, a skeletal fingertip and a zombie hear from crescent reach, and give them to Artisan Irisi.'

[ ] 1. Deliver 1 Puma Skin to Artisan Irisi
    [ ] 2. Deliver 1 Gnoll Teeth to Artisan Irisi
    [ ] 3. Deliver 1 Skeletal Fingertip to Artisan Irisi
    [ ] 4. Deliver 1 zombie Heart to Artisan Irisi

People: You, Artisan Irisi, Mucktail Gnolls

Places: City, Hollow: Joen’s & Lize’s Farmhouse area, Mucktail Gnoll Rock area.

Creatures: Skeletal Orge, Young Puma, a Desiccated Corpse, a Mummified Corpse.

Items: Puma Skin, Gnoll Teeth, Skeletal Fingertip, Zombie Heart

Rewards(s): You gain experience!! Book: Ancestral Drakkin Armor

You have been assigned the task 'Ancestral Armor'.

--You have looted a Puma Skin.--
    --Riddile has looted a Gnoll Teeth.--
    --Riddile has looted a Skeletal Fingertip.--
    --Riddile has looted a Zombie Heart.—

(Note: We give her the requested items)
    Your task 'Ancestral Armor' has been updated.
    Artisan Irisi says 'That tooth will do very well.'
    Artisan Irisi says 'That tooth will do very well.'
    Artisan Irisi says 'Yes, that is a fine puma skin.'
    Artisan Irisi says 'This is desiccated to just the correct consistency.'

You have collected the parts Artisan Irisi needs to make the book.
    You have been given: Ancestral Drakkin Armor
    Last edited by Notroh; 11-18-2006 at 09:05 PM.