Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: TSS Quests & Other Info -by Notroh

Default Quest: Love in the Air: Nexeu's Gift

Quest: Love in the Air: Nexeu's Gift
    Summary: Alas, Nexeu has eyes for someone else! Poor Kamilah! Even worse, he wants you take the gift that Kamilah had given him to give to Moswen, the baker's assistant! Moswen can be found moping on the second floor fo the Jade Dragon's Den.'

Places: Scion's Hall, Room on the 2nd Floor of the Jade Dragon's Den'

People: You, Herald Nexeu, and Moswen'

Item: Amulet of Desire'

Objective: Deliver 1 Amulet of Desire to Moswen'

Reward(s): You gain experience!!

You say, 'Hail, Herald Nexeu'
    We give him the Amulet of Desire.
    Your task 'Love in the Air: Kamilah's Delight' has been updated. (objective 1)
    Nexeu looks at the trinket with a noted disinterest. . .
    You gain experience!!

Herald Nexeu says 'For crying out loud! Why on earth would I wear an amulet that had my face on it? That Kamilah is out of her mind. Just the other day, she interrupted my heralding practice by offering me a rat cake. A rat cake! Why on earth would I eat a rat cake?! Horrid. Clearly we could never be matched. I do seek a match though. You interested in a bit of [fun]?'
    You say, 'What fun'
    You have been assigned the task 'Love in the Air: Nexeu's Gift'.
    Herald Nexeu says 'Well, it makes more sense for me to give an amulet with my likeness on it to someone I have eyes for, no? Indeed. Give this amulet that Kamilah intended for me to the fairest drakkin of all -- Moswen. She works in Artisan's Row on the second level as a baker's assistant, but she hasn't been at work lately... She must be somewhere in the city, can you find her?'

Default Quest: Love in the Air: Charmed, I'm Sure

Quest: Love in the Air: Charmed, I'm Sure
    Summary: Moswen is furious and promises she will bake a cream pie filled with rat droppings that Kamilah can deliver to Nexeu personally. In the meantime she would like for you to deliver this piece of cake that she baked to Captain Minka'

Places: 2nd Floor Room at the Jade Dragon's Den, Scaleguards Barracks'

People: You, Moswen, and Guard Captain Minka'

Item: Sweetheart's Cake'

Objective: Deliver 1 Sweetheart's Cake to Captain Minka'

You say, 'Hail, Moswen'
    Moswen sighs wistfully, 'Tell me Abinitio, have you ever been in love?'
    You say, 'yes'
    Moswen nods absently, 'As a child I always imagined falling in love, and how wonderful it would be... Now I know that love is not always meant to cause joy. Sometimes love can cause pain.'
    We give Moswen the Amulet
    Your task 'Love in the Air: Nexeu's Gift' has been updated. (Objective 1)
    Moswen immediately recognizes the amulet as Kamilah's work. Little did Nexeu know, but Moswen is good friends with Kamilah and will surely tell her soon of what Nexeu has done. Though her heart will be broken, Shivra said he will get his just deserts, so to speak, with a cream pie filled with rat pellets. Why couldn't Nexeu be more like [Captain Minka]?
    You gain experience!!
    You say, 'What of Captain Minka'
    You have been assigned the task 'Love in the Air: Charmed, I'm Sure'.
    [Moswen says 'He is wonderful isn't he? If you wouldn't mind, could you take this piece of cake to him for me.'

Default Quest: Oh Brother!

Quest: Oh Brother!
    Summary: Boawb thought he'd be perfect for the council as he was red dragon Atathus' second son. He feels he's smarter than his brother, Council Membber Ithakis, who represents their father on the council. He's a red drakkin that wants to undermine his brother. He will ask you to go and deliver an elixir his brother is famous for creating to one of the other council members, named Reakash--the blue drakkin daughter of Osh`vir.'

Places: Artisan's Row, Scion's Hall'

People: You, Disgruntled Boawb, and Reakash'

Item: Atathus' Elixir of Life'

Objective: Deliver 1 Atathus' Elixir of Life to Reakash'

Reward(s): 3 gold, You gain experience!!'

You say, 'Hail, Disgruntled Boawb'
    Disgruntled Boawb says 'Pffft. What do you want? Unless you have some grand advice that will help me get on the [council], go away. I'm not here for your entertainment.'
    You say, 'what council'
    Disgruntled Boawb says 'Yes, fool. The council of the city known as the Scions of the Six. I'm far more qualified and knowledgeable of my father's arts than Ithakis, my older brother. Just because Ithakis is old, doesn't make him better. Why my father Atathus, the dragon lord of fire and war, chose him is beyond me. Something must be done to right this injustice. For the good of the drakkin! I do have a [plan], but I'd need some assistance.'
    You say, 'what plan'
    Disgruntled Boawb says 'I have this elixir, you see. It was designed by my brother and everyone knows of it and only the drakkin of Atathus' lineage can stomach it. All know this. [Deliver] it to one of our proud council members, named Reakash -- the blue drakkin daughter of Osh`vir. She will drink it and find that her throat will burn for several days. The council will point their fingers at Ithakis and he will be thrown from the council!'
    You say, 'We will deliver'
    You have been assigned the task 'Oh Brother!'
    Disgruntled Boawb says 'May Atathus' flames enlighten you! You have done me a great favor!'

We give Reakash the Atathus’ Elixir of Life.
    Your task 'Oh Brother!' has been updated. (Objective 1}
    Councilmember Reakash eyes you suspiciously as she drinks the elixir. Her face begins to go red and she clutches her throat for a moment. A soft blue light emanates from her hands and her face calms and she smirks. 'Boawb up to his old tricks again, hm? He chose the wrong drakkin to target -- my mother's powers are strong. The coolness of air and water is enough to take the burning from this elixir. I do wish he'd stop attempting to sabotage his brother. We should all be working toward a common goal. You should as well. How about you prove your [allegiance] to us and I will let this indiscretion slide?
    Reakash was able to reverse the effects of the elixir and immediately recognized Boawb's work.
    You receive 3 gold. You gain experience!!
    You have successfully been granted your reward for: Oh Brother!
    Boawb’s Crescent Buckle Belt
    MAGIC ITEM LORE ITEM NO TRADE
    Slot: WAIST
    AC: (7)
    WIS: (+3) INT: (+3) AGI: (+3) HP: (+10) MANA: (+15) Endurance: (+15)
    SV COLD: (+3) SV MAGIC: (+3) SV POISON: (+3)
    Recommended level of 5
    WT:0.9 Size: SMALL
    Class: ALL
    Race: ALL
    Slot 1, type 7: empty

Default Quest: Reakash's Revenge

Quest: Reakash's Revenge
    Summary: Upon drinking the potion Boawb sent to her, Reakash was able to soothe her burning throat immediately with her cooling magic. She gave you a potion that will likely do something unpleasant to Boawb.'

Places: Scion’s Hall, Artisan’s Row

People: You, Reakash, Disgruntled Boawb

Item: Potion for Boawb

Objective: Deliver 1 Potion for Boawb to Boawb.

Reward(s): 1 platinum, You gain experience!!'

You say, 'allegiance'
    Councilmember Reakash says 'Very well, tell Boawb all went according to plan and tell him that I showed great anger toward Ithakis, his brother. Tell him I gave you this potion to give to him as a recognition of him as a true and fair representative of Atathus. Encourage him to drink it. All [clear]?'
    You say, 'It is clear'
    You have been assigned the task 'Reakash's Revenge'.
    Councilmember Reakash says 'Off you go. You are about to get a lesson in just desserts.'

(Note: We give Disgruntled Boawb the Potion for Boawb.)
    Reakash's Revenge' has been updated.(Objective 1)
    Disgruntled Boawb says 'I don't feel very well . . .'
    Disgruntled Boawb begins to cast a spell.
    Disgruntled Boawb turns into a hare!
    Reakash certainly got her revenge and you got your reward. Everyone wins, except Boawb.
    Your faction standing with Circle of the Crystalwing got better.
    You receive 1 platinum. You gain experience!!
    You have successfully been granted your reward for: Reakash's Revenge
    Reakash’s Purifying Mask
    Slot: FACE
    AC: (5)
    Effect: Vines of Reakash (Casting Time: 2.0)
    STR: (+5) WIS: (+5) INT: (+5) HP: (+10) MANA: (+15) Endurance: (+15)
    SV DISEASE: (+3) SV COLD: (+3) SV POISON: (+3)
    Recommended level of 5
    WT: 0.9 Size: SMALL
    Slot 1, type 7: empty
    Vines of Reakash
    Required Level: 5
    Spell Effect: Covers you in an aura of thick vines, increasing poison resist by up to 25.
    Last edited by Notroh; 10-09-2006 at 02:09 AM.

Default Task: Getting to Know You - The City Charter

Task: Getting to Know You: The City Charter
    Summary: Council Aide Mystrana has no time to regale you with the history of Crescent Reach. She has asked you to go to the librarian in search of books that explain the city's charter. Speak to Librarian Hemfar on the first level.'

People: You, Council Aide Mystrana, and Librarian Hemfar'

Places: Scion's Hall, The Written Word (1st and 2nd Floors)'

Item: Book - Charter of Crescent Reach

Objectives:
    [ ] 1. Speak with Librarian Hemfar'
    [ ] 2. Find the City Charter in a bookcase up stairs'

You say, 'Hail, Council Aide Mystrana'
    Council Aide Mystrana says 'Abinitio can't you see how busy I am with [council business]? I clearly don't have time to stand here and chat with you, but I thank you for your interest in the daily business of the Council of the Six, the lords and ladies of Crescent Reach. Good day to you!'
    You say, 'what council business'
    Council Aide Mystrana says 'What? Didn't I just very politely suggest we chat another time? If you are so interested in the Scions of the Six then why don't you take a look at our [charter]. That should fill you in on the basics of how our city is run. Now if there's nothing else, I will say udra to you. That means 'goodbye!''
    You say, 'what charter'
    Council Aide Mystrana says 'The charter? It's in the library of course! Where else would it be?'
    You have been assigned the task 'Getting to Know You: The City Charter'.
    The direction to someone related to your current Task has been marked on your compass.

You say, 'Hail, Librarian Hemfar'
    Your task 'Getting to Know You: The City Charter' has been updated. (Objective 1)
    Librarian Hemfar says 'Ah yes, Mystrana told me you would be stopping by. Head upstairs and grab a copy of the Charter. My staff just finished scribing a new set. We can hardly keep up with the number of new faces who need to learn about our fine city!'

Your Location is -1448.98, -1469.52, -54.40 (2nd Floor of The Written Word.)
    You pull the city charter from the bookshelf and your heart begins to beat just a little faster. You feel just a bit more at home in Crescent Reach.
    Your task 'Getting to Know You: The City Charter' has been updated. (Objective 2)

Mystrana is now confident that you have a basic understanding of the drakkins' goals and plans for their city. Return to Mystrana to continue on the path to meeting the Council of the Six.
    You gain experience!!
    Last edited by Notroh; 10-09-2006 at 03:38 PM.

Default Task: Getting to Know You - For Those Gone Before Us

Task: Getting to Know You: For Those Gone Before Us'
    Summary: Council Aide Mystrana wants you to expand your knowledge of the city by learning about its origins and who once owned it. There is a small room in Gekkdar's Haunt on the third level of the city. In that room there is a book that was left behind by the former inhabitants of the city. She wants you to go and read the book and be prepared to answer questions about it.'

People: You, Council Aide Mystrana

Places: Scion’s Hall, Gekkdar’s Haunt

Item: Book - The Ogres Come of Age'

Objective:
    [ ] 1. Go to the top level of Crescent Reach and find the ogre history book'

Reward(s): 7 gold, You gain experience!!'

Council Aide Mystrana says 'Well, well Abinitio you are persistent. I like that! You show a genuine interest in how our fine city is being put together. As you can clearly see for yourself this city is not of drakkin origins. I would like you to [learn more] about this city's history before we speak any further.'
    You say, 'I would like to learn more'
    You have been assigned the task 'Getting to Know You: For Those Gone Before Us'.
    Council Aide Mystrana says 'There is a book in a hidden room that you should study. Enter Gekkdar's Haunt on the third level and locate the hidden room. Once you have read the book you will find there return to me and I will have more to say to you. Good day to you, Abinitio.'

You say, 'Book: The Ogres Come of Age'
    Your Location is -1444.21, -1193.87, 113.19 (3 rd Floor of the city)
    (Note: This book is found lying on a crate and not in a hidden room.)
    Your task 'Getting to Know You: For Those Gone Before Us' has been updated. (Objective 1)

Now that you have read the book and understand it well, Mystrana feels it's time for you to meet the Scions of the Six -- the councilmembers of the city. Go and speak to any one of them to let them know you are ready to prove your worth.
    You receive 7 gold . You gain experience!!
    You have successfully been granted your reward for: Getting to Know You: For Those Gone Before Us.
    You say, 'Receive Ceremonial Crystalwing Cloak...'
    Slot: BACK
    AC:(4)
    This item has a fraction modifier
    CHA: (+5) HP: (+5) MANA: (+5)
    Recommended level of 5.
    WT: 1.3 Size: SMALL
    Slot 1, type 7:empty

Council Aide Mystrana says 'You have shown a great deal of interest in this city and have prepared yourself well for what lies ahead of you Abinitio. I think you are now [ready] to meet the Council Members.'
    You say, 'ready'
    Council Aide Mystrana says 'Go speak to the Council of Six at your leisure, but please conduct yourself with the utmost dignity and don't embarrass me!'
    Last edited by Notroh; 10-09-2006 at 03:36 PM.

Default Quest: Prove Your Worth

(Note: No matter, which one you choose you will get the same task.)
    Quest: Prove Your Worth
    Summary: The council members want you to prove you allegiance to Crescent Reach and what it stands for. You have been asked to create a banner that you will display proudly in the city. In order to do this, you must be familiar with the tailoring skill. Speak to Tailor Meikolu for guidance on how to make this banner. She can guide you to all the ingredients you will need.'

Places: Scion's Hall, Second Skin'

People: You, Reakash, and Tailor Meikolu.'

Items: Drakkin Sewing Kit, Banner Pattern, Bolt of Fine Cloth, Shimmering Dye', Banner of the Drakkin.

Objectives:
    [ ] 1. Speak with Tailor Meikolu to receive the banner materials.'
    [ ] 2. Create the banner using the matterials from Tailor Meikolu'
    [ ] 3. Give Tailor Meikolu the Banner Cloth'
    [ ] 4. Return the finished banner to a Council member.'

Reward(s): You gain experience!!'

You say, 'Hail, Councilmember Reakash'
    Councilmember Reakash says 'Vasha, newcomer. You walk among the Council of Six. We are the first-born of the dragons of the Reach and it is our task to work and advise all of the newcomers here to [test] your resolve and faithfulness to our cause. You shall act in support of our parents while here and should you dare to attack one of them, you will be put to a most violent and unpleasant death.'
    You say, 'What test'
    Councilmember Reakash says 'You must learn to make banners for our city to further our growth and establish us as the true owners of this fallen ogre city. We now own it and have made it our own. By creating banners for us, you will help us. This will allow you to begin to prove yourself as worthy to talk to the dragons themselves. Tailor Meikolu can guide you and will have materials for you to use. She is in Artisans' Row on the second level of the city.'
    You have been assigned the task 'Prove Your Worth'.

You say, 'Hail, Tailor Meikolu'
    Your task 'Prove Your Worth' has been updated. (Objective 1)
    Tailor Meikolu says 'And greetings to you, friend. There has been so much interest and assistance that I'm nearly out of supplies to make banners. I may have enough for you. Take this pattern, dye, and cloth and combine them in the sewing kit I will give you. Then you will have made the basic pattern. Return the banner cloth to me and I will sew it to an old wizened staff which will serve as the banner's pole.'
    You have fashioned Banner Cloth.
    Your task 'Prove Your Worth' has been updated. (Objective 2)

You say, 'Hail, Tailor Meikolu'
    Tailor Meikolu says 'Let me know when you're done with that banner. It shouldn't take long to attach it to the staff.'
    We gave Tailor Meikolu the Banner Cloth.
    Tailor Meikolu says 'Very well done. Here is the completed banner. You may go and give it to one of the councilmembers to prove your allegiance.'
    Your task 'Prove Your Worth' has been updated. (Objective 3)

We give Reakash the Banner of the Drakkin
    Councilmember Reakash says 'Karu dra, this is a most fine banner indeed. The stitching is very refined. I'm impressed. We will have this banner placed in the city. You may now address any one of the council to learn the ways of the dragons and come closer to finding yourself able to speak with them.'
    Your task 'Prove Your Worth' has been updated. (Objective 4)
    You have proven your fealty to Crescent Reach and all that it stands for. Now the path to gaining the respect of the city's great founding dragons will be revealed. Return to the council and speak with them.
    You gain experience!!
    Last edited by Notroh; 10-09-2006 at 03:32 PM.

Default Undoable Tradeskill Quests At Present

(Note: Some Tradeskills we were unable to learn, do to either Class or Race restriction.
    (Note: You are given the supplies to complete each assignment and we have made note when you have to buy something. Also note that you can go to skill level 54.)

Tradeskill: Spell Research

You say, 'Second floor of The Written Word'
    You say, 'Hail, Researcher Akila (Tradeskill Quest)'
    Researcher Akila says 'Yes Yes. I am so excited to see you. You must be here for the [training] I can offer. I so love training others as one can learn from teaching others and learning a new thing is a joy to those of us with intellect.'
    You say, 'she give Tradeskill Quests'
    You say, 'training'
    Researcher Akila says 'The Circle of the Crystalwing have decided as a group that the best way to teach is by experience. You will be given a series of tasks that you can use to learn about the skill you are working on. When you are ready, simply tell me that you are [ready to start] and I will assign you a task appropriate for your skill.'
    You say, 'ready to start'
    Researcher Akila says 'Though you look like an intelligent Drakkin, we find that only enchanters, mages, necromancers and wizards can learn the finer points of spell research.'

Tradeskill: Tinkering

You say, 'The Crescent Coin - The Bank'
    You say, 'Hail, Matrum Geerlok (Tradeskill Quests)'
    Matrum Geerlok says 'Oh Hello. Busy Busy. So many people. New people, different people, even old people. So much [work] to do. Work work work. So many things to see. And just after I [improved] on Father's work. And to top it off, such strange [ideas] running through my head.'
    You say, 'work'
    Matrum Geerlok says 'Yes, so much work. Always a little of this and a little of that. And the money sorter that Skithnik wants. Simple. He wants simple! How insulting! But despite all that, if you help me I can give you a minor bit of [training]'
    You say, 'training'
    Matrum Geerlok says 'The Circle of the Crystalwing have decided as a group that the best way to teach is by experience. You will be given a series of tasks that you can use to learn about the skill you are working on. When you are ready, simply tell me that you are [ready to start] and I will assign you a task appropriate for your skill.'
    Matrum Geerlok says 'Sorry sorry. I am much too busy. They keep me busy busy. Sorry that you are inferior, but I can only train gnomes in the skills.'

Tradeskill: Making Poison

You say, 'Second floor of Crescent Reach City'
    You say, 'Hail, Poisoner Kamuzu (Tradeskill Quests)'
    Your Location is -1232.79, -1368.26, 13.11
    Poisoner Kamuzu says 'What? Oh, you must be [one] of those people.'
    You say, 'one'
    Poisoner Kamuzu says 'Yes, one of those people. I have been tasked with training any fool in the ways of making poison. Are you here for [training]?'
    You say, 'training'
    Poisoner Kamuzu says 'The Circle of the Crystalwing have decided as a group that the best way to teach is by experience. You will be given a series of tasks that you can use to learn about the skill you are working on. When you are ready, simply tell me that you are [ready to start] and I will assign you a task appropriate for your skill.'
    Poisoner Kamuzu says 'Be gone. Only rogues may learn the fine art of making poison. Be gone from my sight and do not return or you may find your next drink to not be so satisfying.'

Tradeskill: Alchemy

You say, 'Second floor of Crescent Reach City'
    You say, 'Hail, Alchemist Garai (Tradeskill Quests)'
    Alchemist Garai says 'Greetings to you also. Have you come to look at the fine [wares] here in Verlig's or are you looking for [training] in the craft of alchemy?'
    You say, 'wares'
    Alchemist Garai says 'I am here to offer [training] to those that wish it. The others here can sell you what you are looking for, and Adeben outside even sells some completed potions.'
    You say, 'training'
    Alchemist Garai says 'The Circle of the Crystalwing have decided as a group that the best way to teach is by experience. You will be given a series of tasks that you can use to learn about the skill you are working on. When you are ready, simply tell me that you are [ready to start] and I will assign you a task appropriate for your skill.'
    Alchemist Garai says 'While your eagerness to learn is exemplary, only shaman may learn the skill of Alchemy.'
    Last edited by Notroh; 10-09-2006 at 03:30 PM.

Default Doable Tradeskill Quests

(Note: You are given the supplies to complete each assignment and we have made note when you have to buy something. Also note that you can go to skill level 54.)

Tradeskill: Brewing

Heartfire Tavern

You say, 'Hail, Brewer Mesi (Tradeskill Quests)'
    Brewer Mesi says 'Well met Riddile. Come relax and sit. Take it easy and have a drink or are you here for [training] in the fine art of brewing?'
    You say, 'training'
    Brewer Mesi says 'The Circle of the Crystalwing have decided as a group that the best way to teach is by experience. You will be given a series of tasks that you can use to learn about the skill you are working on. When you are ready, simply tell me that you are [ready to start] and I will assign you a task appropriate for your skill.'
    Brewer Mesi says 'While this is good training for you, it is also a great help for us, so I thank you. Take these supplies and follow the directions given to you carefully. If your supplies run out before you are finished, ask me for more [supplies].'
    You have been assigned the task 'Spicy Sunrise for Crescent Reach'.
    You have learned the recipe Spicy Sunrise!
    (Note: This takes you from level 0 to level 31)
    [You have been assigned the task 'Vanilla Coffee for Crescent Reach'.
    You have learned the recipe Vanilla Coffee!
    (Note: This takes you from level 32 to level 38)
    You have been assigned the task 'Peppy Juice for Crescent Reach'.
    You have learned the recipe Peppy Juice!
    (Note: This takes you from level 39 to level 46)
    You have been assigned the task 'Simple Spiced Wine for Crescent Reach'.
    You have learned the recipe Simple Spiced Wine!
    (Note: This takes you from level 47 to level 54)
    Brewer Mesi says 'While we appreciate the offer to help, your skills are high enough that it would be better for you to seek training in a skill where you have less ability.'

Tradeskill: Fletching

Second floor of Crescent Reach City

You say, 'Hail, Fletcher Fenuku (Tradeskill Quests)'
    Fletcher Fenuku says 'Hello. What do you [need]?'
    You say, 'need'
    Fletcher Fenuku says 'Sorry to be so brusque but there is so much need for arrows that it feels like I am doing them in my sleep. To make matters worse, the council expects me to [train] any who come asking. If you want to purchase parts for making arrows and bows, please speak with Tahirah, she sells our wares.'
    You say, 'train'
    Fletcher Fenuku says 'The Circle of the Crystalwing have decided as a group that the best way to teach is by experience. You will be given a series of tasks that you can use to learn about the skill you are working on. When you are ready, simply tell me that you are [ready to start] and I will assign you a task appropriate for your skill.'
    Fletcher Fenuku says 'The city guard is always in need of more supplies. Take these supplies and be sure to read and follow the directions given to you. We have plenty of supplies, just not enough manpower to do it all, so just ask if you need more [supplies].'
    (Note: You say, 'You have to buy the Fletching Kit from Fletcher Tahirah')
    You have been assigned the task 'Simple Arrow for Crescent Reach'.
    You have learned the recipe Simple Arrow!
    You have been assigned the task 'Simple Bow for Crescent Reach'.
    You have learned the recipe Simple Bow!
    You have been assigned the task 'Simple Bow Staff for Crescent Reach'.
    You have learned the recipe Simple Bow Staff!
    You have been assigned the task 'Simple Arrowhead for Crescent Reach'.
    You have learned the recipe Simple Arrowhead!
    Fletcher Fenuku says 'While we appreciate the offer to help, your skills are high enough that it would be better for you to seek training in a skill where you have less ability.'

Tradeskill: Blacksmithing

You say, 'Hail, Smith Wamukota (Tradeskill Quests)'
    Smith Wamukota says 'What? I can't hear you. Speak up, it is rather [noisy] here.'
    You say, 'noisy'
    Smith Wamukota says 'Well of course it is noisy, what are you deaf. No need to shout now. Were you in need of [ore] to do your own smithing? Or are you here for [training]?'
    You say, 'ore'
    Smith Wamukota says 'Ah well, one of the other fine folk here in the forge can help you with that. I am simply here to oversee the forge and give [training] to those who wish it.'
    You say, 'training'
    Smith Wamukota says 'The Circle of the Crystalwing have decided as a group that the best way to teach is by experience. You will be given a series of tasks that you can use to learn about the skill you are working on. When you are ready, simply tell me that you are [ready to start] and I will assign you a task appropriate for your skill.'
    You have been assigned the task 'Simple Stud for Crescent Reach'.
    You have learned the recipe Simple Stud!
    You have been assigned the task 'Simple Ring for Crescent Reach'.
    You have learned the recipe Simple Ring!
    You have been assigned the task 'Simple Chisel for Crescent Reach'.
    You have learned the recipe Simple Chisel!
    You have been assigned the task 'Simple File for Crescent Reach'.
    You have learned the recipe Simple File!
    Smith Wamukota says 'While we appreciate the offer to help, your skills are high enough that it would be better for you to seek training in a skill where you have less ability.'

Tradeskill: Pottery

You say, 'Hail, Potter Safiya (Tradeskill Quests)'
    Potter Safiya says 'Greetings. Have you come for [training]?'
    You say, 'training'
    Potter Safiya says 'The Circle of the Crystalwing have decided as a group that the best way to teach is by experience. You will be given a series of tasks that you can use to learn about the skill you are working on. When you are ready, simply tell me that you are [ready to start] and I will assign you a task appropriate for your skill.'
    Potter Safiya says 'While it may seem overly simple, we are always in need of more simple utensils in the city. Take these supplies and if you need more [supplies], just ask me for more. Be sure to follow the direction given to you carefully.'
    You have been assigned the task 'Simple Repaired Plate for Crescent Reach'.
    You have learned the recipe Simple Repaired Plate!
    You have been assigned the task 'Simple Pot for Crescent Reach'.
    You have learned the recipe Simple Pot!
    You have been assigned the task 'Simple Mug for Crescent Reach'.
    You have learned the recipe Unfired Simple Mug!
    You have been assigned the task 'Simple Arrow Shaft for Crescent Reach'.
    You have learned the recipe Unfired Simple Arrow Shaft!
    Potter Safiya says 'While we appreciate the offer to help, your skills are high enough that it would be better for you to seek training in a skill where you have less ability.'

Tradeskill: Jewelry

You say, 'Hail, Jeweler Chuma (Tradeskill Quests)'
    Jeweler Chuma says 'Good day Riddile. Have you come to see the fine [wares] in this shop, or have you come for [training] in the art of working with gems and precious metals?'
    You say, 'wares'
    Jeweler Chuma says 'The others here can offer you what we have to sell, I am simply here to offer [training]'
    You say, 'training'
    Jeweler Chuma says 'The Circle of the Crystalwing have decided as a group that the best way to teach is by experience. You will be given a series of tasks that you can use to learn about the skill you are working on. When you are ready, simply tell me that you are [ready to start] and I will assign you a task appropriate for your skill.'
    Jeweler Chuma says 'Trade with other cities will be vital to the growth of Crescent Reach. To setup good trade we always are in need of some very basic jewelry items. Please read and follow the directions given to you carefully, and if you find the need for more supplies, simply ask me for more [supplies].'
    (Note: You must buy the Jeweler’s Kit from Jeweler Nailah.
    You have been assigned the task 'Simple Clasp for Crescent Reach'.
    You have learned the recipe Simple Clasp!
    You have been assigned the task 'Simple Copper Ring for Crescent Reach'.
    You have learned the recipe Simple Copper Ring!
    You have been assigned the task 'Simple Brass Armband for Crescent Reach'.
    You have learned the recipe Simple Brass Armband!
    You have been assigned the task 'Simple Silver Chain for Crescent Reach'.
    You have learned the recipe Simple Silver Chain!
    Jeweler Chuma says 'While we appreciate the offer to help, your skills are high enough that it would be better for you to seek training in a skill where you have less ability.'

Tradeskill: Baking

You say, 'Hail, Baker Sanura'
    Baker Sanura says 'Sorry, pardon the flour, it does seem to get everywhere. Have you come for some [baked goods], are you looking to [learn] about baking?'
    You say, 'baked goods'
    Baker Sanura says 'You may find what you are looking for on the others here, I am too busy baking and teaching those that would [learn] to be selling our wares.'
    You say, 'learn'
    Baker Sanura says 'The Circle of the Crystalwing have decided as a group that the best way to teach is by experience. You will be given a series of tasks that you can use to learn about the skill you are working on. When you are ready, simply tell me that you are [ready to start] and I will assign you a task appropriate for your skill.'
    Baker Sanura says 'The Circle of the Crystalwing is filled with all types. Some want simple fare while others want only the best. Read the directions given to you carefully and make the food items as requested. If you need more [supplies] do not hesitate to ask me.'
    (Note: you will have to buy the Mixing Bowl from Cook Kosey.')
    You have been assigned the task 'Simple Oatmeal for Crescent Reach'.
    You have learned the recipe Simple Oatmeal!
    You have been assigned the task 'Simple Muffin for Crescent Reach'.
    You have learned the recipe Simple Muffin!
    You have been assigned the task 'Simple Pie for Crescent Reach'.
    You have learned the recipe Simple Pie!
    You have been assigned the task 'Simple Pastry for Crescent Reach'.
    You have learned the recipe Simple Pastry!
    Baker Sanura says 'While we appreciate the offer to help, your skills are high enough that it would be better for you to seek training in a skill where you have less ability.'

Tradeskill: Tailoring

You say, 'Hail, Tailor Nabirye (Tradeskill Quests)'
    Tailor Nabirye says 'Knit one, purl two, knit one, purl... Oh hello! Sorry, I sometimes get lost in my work. Are you hear to [buy] needle and thread or for the [training] I have to offer?'
    You say, 'buy'
    Tailor Nabirye says 'One of the fine merchants here can help you with that. I am only here to make the product and to offer [training] to those that wish it.'
    You say, 'training'
    Tailor Nabirye says 'The Circle of the Crystalwing have decided as a group that the best way to teach is by experience. You will be given a series of tasks that you can use to learn about the skill you are working on. When you are ready, simply tell me that you are [ready to start] and I will assign you a task appropriate for your skill.'
    Tailor Nabirye says 'Even the simplest of items can help you learn. With that in mind, take these supplies and follow the directions given to you carefully. If you find that you have used up your supplies before you are done with your task, simple ask for more [supplies] and I will give them to you.'
    You have been assigned the task 'Simple Belt for Crescent Reach'.
    You have learned the recipe Simple Belt!
    You have been assigned the task 'Simple Socks for Crescent Reach'.
    You have learned the recipe Simple Socks!
    You have been assigned the task 'Simple Pants for Crescent Reach'.
    You have learned the recipe Simple Pants!
    You have been assigned the task 'Simple Shirt for Crescent Reach'.
    You have learned the recipe Simple Shirt!
    Tailor Nabirye says 'While we appreciate the offer to help, your skills are high enough that it would be better for you to seek training in a skill where you have less ability.'
    Last edited by Notroh; 10-09-2006 at 04:22 PM.

Default Quest: Heshyrr's Wisdom

Quest: Heshyrr's Wisdom

Summary: Councilmember Heshyrr is the child of Lady Mysaphar, the silver dragon. Heshyrr means to introduce you to the ways of wisdom and spirituality – the focus of her mother dragon. The depth and importance of awareness of the spirit world is fundamental, as is the wisdom that accompanies that awareness. To grow the bud of the wisdom, you must begin by communing with the Spirit of Truth that will appear in the Dragon’s Grove when you draw near the rune stones that lay on the ground. You must hear all it has to say. Iyou leave early, Heshyrr will know. The Spirit of Wisdom will bestow a gift upon you by sharing pearls of its timeless experience. You will find it will appear when you approach the rune stones along the path between the city proper and the Dragon’s Grove. Lastly, on the Third level of the city you will find a hidden drakkin who will tell you the story of the Amulet of Gekkdar. You must use the magic in the spiritstaff given to you to see the drakkin as he is invisible. If the power of the staff runs out, you may be required to ask your friends to cast the See invisible spell upon you. You must listen to each tale in its entirety or Heshyrr will know you did not respect her wishes and you will have to begin again.

People: You, Heshyrr, Spirit of Truth, Spirit of Wisdom, Yuvill the Spirithunter.

Places: Scion’s Hall, Dragon’s Grove, Gekkdar’s Haunt.

Item: Seeker's Spiritstaff - casts See Invisible - 3 Charges'

Objectives:
    [ ] 1. Listen to all the Spirit of Truth has to say'
    [ ] 2. Listen to all the Spirit of Wisdom has to say.'
    [ ] 3. Find and speak with Yuvill the Spirithunter.'
    [ ] 4. Return to Councilmember Heshyrr.'

Reward(s): 1 platinum, You gain experience!!

You say, 'Hail, Councilmember Heshyrr'
    Councilmember Heshyrr says 'Spirits embrace you, Skotos. I am the first child of Lady Mysaphar, the white dragon, who calls me the Moonfire. My lady is the champion of the spirits and the Seeker of All. Our lives are devoted to the ethereal world beyond ours and the achievement of true wisdom. Do you wish to know [more]?'
    You say, 'more'
    Councilmember Heshyrr says 'The depth and importance of awareness of the spirit world is fundamental. Wisdom accompanies that awareness. We seek answers and to remove lies, the gray between black and white, through interpretation of the messages of the spirits. Should you [wish] to seek wisdom through the spirits, I can guide you to teachings that can lift and enlighten you.'
    You say, 'wish'
    Councilmember Heshyrr says 'First, Skotos, you must begin by communing with the Spirit of Truth who will appear in the Dragon's Grove when you draw near the rune stones that lay on the ground. You must hear all it has to say. If you show great disrespect by leaving during a teaching, I will know. Shall I [go] on?'
    You say, 'go'
    Councilmember Heshyrr says 'The Spirit of Wisdom will bestow a gift upon you by sharing the pearls of wisdom of its timelessness. You will find the spirit will appear when you approach the rune stones along the path between the city proper and the Dragon's Grove. And there is another [task].'
    You say, 'task'
    Councilmember Heshyrr says 'In Gekkdar's Haunt on the third level of the city you will find a hidden drakkin that will tell you the story of the Amulet of Gekkdar. You must use the magic of the spiritstaff to see the drakkin as he is invisible. If the powers of the staff run out, you may be required to ask your friends to cast the See Invisible spell upon you. You must listen to each tale in its entirety or I, the Moonfire, will know you did not respect my wishes and you will have to begin again. Take this spiritstaff so that the spirits shall sense your presence. Use its powers wisely.'
    [color=limegreen}You have been assigned the task 'Heshyrr's Wisdom'.[/color]

Your Location is -579.83, 150.11, -12.31 (Dragon’s Grove –Runes Circle)
    You say, 'Hail, Spirit of Truth'
    Spirit of Truth says 'I sense one of strong spirit near. Those who call me to this mortal plane must do so carefully. There are many dangers in our worlds which should cause all to be wary when communing with the spirits.'
    Spirit of Truth says 'My duty is to guide seekers of wisdom along the path of truth. My purpose is to only guide and not to foretell -- truths can change. Once, a great dragon asked me if it would die with virtue and I could say that in my vision it was true. The simple telling of that truth turned the dragon's fate.'
    Spirit of Truth says 'Dying with virtue required the dragon to act as his spirit and soul commanded. He was a dragon with great virtue and all choices he would make in his life as I saw them brought him to a death where he remained virtuous.'
    Spirit of Truth says 'But, knowing the truth of his death, it altered the dragon's choices. His actions were no longer selfless and profoundly good. He turned to arrogance in the final moments of his life which rendered his death to be one of great pain and selfishness. You must see how the dragon's fate was changed. The truth was changed.'
    Spirit of Truth says 'This is why I only guide seekers along the edge of the truth. And truth greets us in so many ways. Do not have so narrow a mind you only think to find truth in your own heart and for yourself. Truth is all around us -- in every blade of grass, in every bird's eye, in every breath of wind.'
    Spirit of Truth says 'Think of truth as those things in our worlds that we can trust and count on, always. The blade of grass shall always bend and be soft underfoot, the bird's eye will always find its prey, the wind shall always carry seeds, sounds, and smells this way and that. It gives us all our surefootedness. It gives us wisdom.'
    Spirit of Truth says 'Truth also brings out the best and worst in us all. A true seeker of wisdom will accept truth, embrace it, and use the power it brings. With truth can come great compassion, forgiveness, knowledge, but also great hate, vengeance, and distrust. All of these can be used for a purpose. You must consider these teachings in order to harness their advantages.'
    Spirit of Truth says 'I see in your eyes the glint of a seeker of wisdom. Should you heed my words, you may not stumble where many do along this edge of truth. I must return to my realm. Be strong and true, always, seeker of wisdom.'
    Your task 'Heshyrr's Wisdom' has been updated. (Objective 1)

Your Location is -879.46, -1268.99, -158.97 (Dragon’s Grove – The Circle of Runes)
    You say, 'Hail, Spirit of Wisdom'
    Spirit of Wisdom says 'Ah, you welcome me with an open mind. You are learning well. I sense you have taken in the words of the Spirit of Truth. I am the Spirit of Wisdom who has enjoyed a timeless existence beyond your world. Even with that existence, my wisdom is ever expanding.'
    Spirit of Wisdom says 'An open mind is most important to gaining wisdom. Most of what you learn in your world must not be taken at its face value. Even in the face of an enemy, a mind closed to a single purpose, like anger and vengeance, wastes precious moments of gathering wisdom about its opponent. Do keep that in your mind and heart as you brave the adversaries in your path.'
    Spirit of Wisdom says 'All you see and feel is important and are a guide. The uneasiness you feel at your center when you pass through a dark forest, or the joy you feel at a friend's tall tale. Those emotions will often guide your actions provide you learn to understand them.'
    Spirit of Wisdom says 'Instinct is one element of wisdom that is innately given to you by the gods. Unlike your wit, intellect, or brawn, it silently guides you.'
    Spirit of Wisdom says 'Experience in your world and that which you may find if you are one who can transcend to the realm of spirits and magic will gain you wisdom about the world around you. Collections of experiences are much like wisdom's tools.'
    Spirit of Wisdom says 'I do hope that these few words are enough to begin to open your mind to the ways of wisdom. Do consider them carefully, as that is another aspect of gaining wisdom. There is quite often more to writings and guidance. Beyond every word, incantation is often something more . . . history, lessons, reason, deduction. Do not forget these things fair one. I wish you well in your life's journey.'
    Your task 'Heshyrr's Wisdom' has been updated. (Objective 2)

You begin casting See Invisible.
    Your Seeker's Spiritstaff begins to glow.
    Your eyes tingle.
    Your Location is -1052.43, -1161.82, 113.35 (Gekkdar’s Haunt)
    You say, 'Hail, Yuvill the Spirithunter'
    Yuvill the Spirithunter says 'Ah, yes, Heshyrr sends you. I have learned much in my time here. Luckily most are not too willing to endure the spirit who haunts this area. The spirit that cannot rest is named Gekkdar. I believe he is [bound] here.'
    You say, 'bound'
    Yuvill the Spirithunter says 'Indeed, bound. There is a great and powerful trinket here called the Amulet of Gekkdar as I ascertained from a tome that was buried in the rubble here. It tells a tale of a great amulet that was handed down from one ogre chief to another in the long lost [past].'
    You say, 'past'
    Yuvill the Spirithunter says 'Yes, in the years long before the ogres were cursed by the gods for Rallos Zek's actions -- the ogre and giant god who betrayed all the gods by invading the Plane of Earth. Then the ogres were intelligent as evidenced by this beautiful stone city they built here. They called it, Nokk. The amulet is said to have very unique [properties].'
    You say, 'properties'
    Yuvill the Spirithunter says 'It was once thought that it was simply a symbolic trinket of office, but it is not. Upon being handed to a new chief, it was bound to his soul by the ogre heyokahs, the high shamans, and the amulet then took the chief's name. And so, the amulet is named after Gekkdar, the [ogre] chief who haunts these halls.'
    You say, 'ogre'
    Yuvill the Spirithunter says 'From the history I've been piecing together, Gekkdar remained even as he watched all of his ogre kin turned from proud, intelligent war beasts to slovenly and stupid fools. The ogres were overcome by the power of a god, Cazic-Thule, who many of them worshipped. That power was fear. The ogres fled the city . . . all but one . . . Gekkdar. It is thought that in some way the amulet [protected] him.'
    You say, 'protected'
    Yuvill the Spirithunter says 'I believe the amulet contained a strong shaman protective ward that slowed the curse of the gods very much in him. He was tortured by the slow creep of idiocy that began to overtake him. And, as the honorable chief he was, I believe he took his life while he still had control over his faculties. I believe he wanted to remain here as a [symbol] of what the ogres once were.'
    You say, 'symbol'
    Your task 'Heshyrr's Wisdom' has been updated. (Objective 3)
    Yuvill the Spirithunter says 'As long as he remains here, he is a reminder of the glory of the ogres. What allows him to remain here, I believe, is the Amulet of Gekkdar. As long as that exists, I believe Gekkdar will reside here. Please tell Heshyrr I will not retrieve the great amulet. I will not disturb the purpose of Gekkdar. That is not our place. Hurry along now before we are seen.'

You say, 'Hail, Councilmember Heshyrr'
    Your task 'Heshyrr's Wisdom' has been updated. (Objective 4)
    The spirit world is now familiar with your name as is Mysaphar, the great white dragon. Heshyrr is pleased at your understanding of her ways.

Default Quest: Myjinn's Enlightenment

Quest: Myjinn's Enlightenment

Summary: {Councilmember Myjinn, the first-born of the learned golden dragon Keikolin hipes to enlighten you about the ways of his maker’s focus. To do this, you must broaden your mind and open it to new knowledge. To prove your ability to learn, you must acquire three collections of lore and answer questions regarding them correctly. One book is being kept by the Librarian’s Assistant, Geejulin, who resides in a quiet section of the library. Another parchment is written in drakkin blood and hidden amongst a pile of stones in the Dragon’s Grove near the water. And, lastly, the final lore is found on a magic parchment with no words, found on the shelves of the library. What you must do is cast the spell that lives in that parchment in order to read the text upon it. Return to Myjnn with book and parchment and answer each question in turn.}

People: You, Myjinn, Assistant Geejulin

Places: Scion’s Hall, 2nd Floor of the Written Word.

Item: Book: Drakkin and Crescent Reach, Book: Veeshan's Children, Parchment: Touch of the Six

Objectives:
    [ ] 1. Speak with Assistant Geejulin.'
    [ ] 2. Find the parchment written in drakkin blood that is hidden in Dragon’s Grove.'
    [ ] 3. Use the magic in the enchanted parchment to read it.'
    [ ] 4. Speak with Councilmember Myjinn

You say, 'Hail, Councilmember Myjinn'
    Councilmember Myjinn says 'Vasha, my friend. That is your first lesson, Skotos . . . a greeting of respect. 'Vasha' is what we speak where most might utter 'hail.' And 'udra' is what we speak when we part. I may teach you more if you wish to broaden your [intellect].'
    You say, 'intellect'
    Councilmember Myjinn says 'Most agreeable. It is our way, after all. I am the first-born child of the golden dragon Lady Keikolin the Enlightened. Those of her ilk are named the Golden Chalice. We are the vessels through which Keikolin's knowledge flows. While we shall never be as accomplished as our lady, she does impart knowledge that matters to us for the time being. We are encouraged and charged with imparting this precious [wisdom] among others to better and further us all.'
    You say, 'wisdom'
    Councilmember Myjinn says 'Our lady always tells us that we must learn by action. To tell a newborn bird to find a worm for food has no meaning. To guide the bird to the worm and show it how to pluck it from the earth to eat it is all the bird needs to understand. So you must [do] the same . . . within your mind.'
    You say, 'do'
    Councilmember Myjinn says 'Listen well, Skotos. These tasks will be an exercise of your mind, not your body. You must acquire knowledge and be able to answer my questions correctly. The knowledge you will need is found in three places -- in a book kept by the librarian's assistant, Geejulin, in a quiet room in the library. More is written in drakkin blood on a parchment that is hidden amongst a pile of stones in the Dragon's Grove. The last is found on a magic parchment with no words. This parchment can be found on the shelves of the library. What you must do is cast the spell that lives in that parchment in order to read the text upon it. Return to me when you have gained this knowledge and you will answer my questions in turn.'
    You have been assigned the task 'Myjinn's Enlightenment'.

Your Location is -1466.01, -1470.73, -54.25 (2 nd Floor of The Written Word)
    You say, 'Hail, Assistant Geejulin'
    Your task 'Myjinn's Enlightenment' has been updated. (Objective 1)
    Assistant Geejulin says 'Ah, a hopeful student of the Golden Chalice. I have no answers to aid you in your task, but I do have orders to offer you this book'
    We received the Book: Drakkin and Crescent Reach

Drakkin and Crescent Reach

Orginally, Crescent Reach was a city inhabited by ogres, called Nokk. Thousands of years ago, following the curse of the Rathe on Rallos Zek’s ogres, orcs, giants, and goblins for invading the Plane of Earth, the ogres grew to fear the Serpent Spine Mountains and soon abandoned their city. The followed the Serpent River south and eventually founded a new city called Oggok in the Feerrott.
    The Six, the fathers and mothers of the drakkin and founders of the Circle of the Crystalwing, found the abandoned ogre city on their flight from the Nest after their exile. The new drakkin and the Six have adopted the city and called it Crescent Reach.

The Stone city is carved out of the side of a sheer cliff that rests between the Blightfire Moors and the Jaggedpine Forest farther to the west. The drakkin have begun to put their mark ove the ogre architecture that exists with tapestries, furniture and structures make of wood, reeds, and other materials found in the nearby moors. Already, their great pride and sense of purpose permeates the great city.

The Six remain in the city most of the time. Within a magical cavern in the city, called the Dragon Grove. The Six perch among their pedestals that greate a balance to their magic. They all exist as equals, a
    Council, though they most certainly behave and belive in their own ways and magic. But for the good of all dragonkind, they look beyond their differences.

The Scions of the Six, the first-born drakkin of each dragon, represent their mothers and fathers within the city and do the best they can to manage the new race’s affairs. The Scions are Reakash, Ithakis, Lizzrel, Vakkdra, Myjinn, Heshyrr.

Location is 311.14, -943.37, -152.66 (Dragon’s Grove)
    Found the Book: Veeshan's Children in the rocks by Y'ssuria the Elder’s Lake.'

Your task 'Myjinn's Enlightenment' has been updated. (Objective 2)

Veeshan’s Children

When Veeshan’s brood was beginning its days on Norrath, the dragons determined, among other things, that the Nest would be the breeding grounds for their kind. It was also where five chosen dragons closest to the pure blood of Veeshan would carry on the Nest for all time and pass down their knowledge. And thus, the dragons of the Nest became know as Veeshan’s Children and those that serve them, the Servants of the Children.

The dragons and creatures of the Nest began to build the foundations for this sacred area and found a way to hide it from the meddling mortals. Though their mastery of magic, the five dragons all took part in creating a veil of magic that drapes over the land. One dragon, Yar Lir, a master of weather, obscures the veil of magic by storms.

Veeshan also gave the dragons a great gift of which they would always be a part—a scale taken from her very chest. In some way it bound them all together and to her. It was entrusted to all of her brood and it was clear that it was to be protected at all costs. The scale was placed in a shrine called the Reliquary of Scale and was always closely guarded. When Solusek Ro raised the lands and created the Serpent Spine Mountains, the reliquary was forced from Yar Lir’s protective veil and much of it was destroyed. Only two of the five guardians of the scale survived the great upheaval of the land.

Life in the Nest carried on, however. The laying of eggs and birth of new dragons to the Nest—the ones that will carry on the Nest for all time—are governed by a cycle. Every thousand years, Veeshan’s Children choose the eggs of the dragons that will replace them and gain their knowledge. And for 1000 years those eggs must be protected until they hatch, a time known as the Brood Dawn. If the cycle is disturbed, the eggs of the metallic, storm, and lava dragons could become corrupted or worse. The Brood Dawn must be allowed to take place, undisturbed. For thousands of years, the Nest remained safe, but for a few intruders who found it in error—and they quickly learned their mistake.

On a day of ill fate, Norrathians’ greed overtook their good sense and they unknowingly aided a dark and evil messenger—the one who paid the foremen of the Solusek Mines—to dig deeper and farther to the north with the promise of untold riches.

The way to the Nest was opened and the veil of magic was breeched as Norrathians passed through it. Tirranun, the dragon that lived in the fires of a volcano, immediately flew from his lair and brought rains of fire and destruction in Lavastorm, beating back those that attempted to disturb the Nest.

And while this disruption and distraction occurred, the dark messenger, Venril Sathir, snuck through the barrier that Norrathians had opened with his eye on the eggs of the Nest that were due to hatch. Once inside the Nest underneath the lake in the valley, the dark messenger moved among the shadows until he stood among the precious chosen eggs that had waited nearly 1000 years for the Brood Dawn. He then invoked a foul spell and carved a symbol into a wall in the Nest that magically sank into the wall, waiting for the moment when it would be unleashed—knowing it would be before the Brood Dawn would take place. He then gated safely back to Karnor’s undetected.

Venril Sathir counted on Norrathians penchant for killing anything in their path. He knew they would kill the storm dragon Yar Lir, Vishimtar’s life mate, and draw the storm dragon up from his post in the Nest to take vengeance on Norrathians. With Yar Lir no longer summoning the protective barrier of the Nest and Vishimtar no longer guarding it, the symbol that the dark messenger left on the wall would come alive, growing and spreading through the Nest. And the dark messenger’s wish came to pass. As Norrathians killed Yar Lir, Vishimtar left his post within the Nest to fight those who attacked his mate. This act allowed the curse to grow and move unchedked through the Nest.

Your Location is -1399.05, -1431.39, -55.23 (2 nd Floor of The Written Word)
    Found a parchment: Touch of the Six on second shelf from the bottom of the bookcase near Tenish (Quests 70+)'

Touch of the Six - right click to cast Shimmering Parchment Spell'
    You begin casting Shimmering Parchment.
    Your Touch of the Six begins to glow.

Touch of the Six

After Venril Sathir's curse was released into the Nest, it was clear that the future dragon kind was in danger. Six dragons that were children of the Nest proposed a plan to their elders. They advised that the dragons blend humans and dragons to create a race to protect their existence.
    They were immediately shunned by elder dragons of the Nest and were sent into exile for even proposing such a foul notion. The six great dragons left the Nest for the nearby Serpent Spine Mountains with the intent to carry out their plan to create a new race to protect and serve dragonkind and to guard Veeshan's scale, regardless of their parents' advice.
    They called themselves the Circle of the Crystalwing, defining themselves as the future of dragonkind in the name of their great mother, Veeshan, the crystalline dragon. The six dragons of the circle and the titles given them are Venesh the Greenblood, Draton`ra -- Master of the Void, Keikolin the Enlightened, Mysaphar -- Seeker of All, Atathus the Red Lord, and Osh`vir the Windspirit.
    The six dragons soon became the parents of the first drakkin -- humans who would be touched by dragon's blood. The Six traveled to Freeport in human form through the taverns and inns looking for the right humans to suit this new race. The honorable dragons found many that sympathized with their plight and plans and agreed to help right the wrongs that mortals inflicted on dragons of the Nest by unleashing Venril's curse. The darker dragons were not so willing to negotiate and kidnapped the human subjects they desired.
    Thus, as many dragon-touched humans grew they not aware of their magic blood, at adolescence, they experience the Waking. Their skin and bodies changed as the magic within them came to life. They grew horns of the color of their parent and their skin began to show small scales, almost branded, with runic patterns of their dragon parent.
    They would fall into a trance-like state as they were called to Nokk, now called Crescent Reach -- home to the new drakkin race.
    In order for drakkin to grow strong enough to thrive, their creators -- the six dragons -- decreed that all of the young are to be set out into the world alone very early in their lives to be strengthened by their experiences. The strong will survive.
    Your task 'Myjinn's Enlightenment' has been updated. (Objective 3)

You say, 'Hail, Councilmember Myjinn'
    Councilmember Myjinn says 'I will assume you have read the riddles and have the answers at hand. If you do not, you will fail this trial and my disappointment, and that of Keikolin, will be great. Are you [ready]?'
    You say, 'ready'
    Councilmember Myjinn says 'Very well. What was the name of the great ogre city that we now inhabit?'
    You say, 'nokk'
    Councilmember Myjinn says 'Very good. Which plane did Rallos Zek and his minions invade which caused all of the war god's creations to become cursed?'
    You say, 'plane of earth'
    Councilmember Myjinn says 'Impressive, Skotos. And the last question. The drakkin are created by the touch of a dragon on which mortal race?'
    You say, 'human'
    Your task 'Myjinn's Enlightenment' has been updated. (Objective 4)

Myjinn is vaguely impressed by your ability to answer the questions and will send word to Keikolin that you have passed this meager test. Keikolin will acknowledge your presence, but will likely not be impressed.
    Councilmember Myjinn says 'You have passed this test well. While the knowledge is fairly rudimentary, the outcome is all that I seek -- you have learned some of the history of our people and our lands as we have been taught it by Keikolin herself. The Golden Chalice considers you a worthy student and Keikolin will welcome you to speak with her.'
    Reward(s) 1 platinum, You gain experience!!

Default Quest: Vakk`dra's Shadow

Quest: Vakk`dra's Shadow

Summary: Councilmember Vakk`dra extols the power of his father, Draton`ra, the black dragon, and asked you to open your spirit to the darkness of it. You must delve into the powers of undeath and capture a magical essence of shadow from the undead fishermen in the Hollow. You must also gather a dusty bone of the undead from Gekkdar’s Haunt on the top level of the city. And in the butcher’s shop you must find fresh meat just carved from the bone so you may see, smell and touch what happens to flesh when it dies. Return all these things to Vakk`dra.

People: You, Vakk`dra, Undead Fisherman, Butcher Katorr

Places: Scion’s Hall, Hollow, Butcher’s Block

Items: An enchanted essence of shadow, A dusty bone of the undead, A Piece of Acrid Meat

Objectives:
    [ ] 1. Find an enchanted essence of shadow and bring it to Council member Vakk`dra'
    [ ] 2. Gather a dusty bone of the undead and bring it to Council member Vakk`dra'
    [ ] 3. Speak with Butcher Katorr'
    [ ] 4. Bring Councilmember Vakk1dar the Acrid Meat'

You say, 'Hail, Councilmember Vakk`dra'
    Councilmember Vakk`dra hisses at you. 'Why must I always be plagued by inquiries of ignorant twits? You reek of stupidity. Could that be a foul stench you wish to [change]?
    You say, 'change'
    Councilmember Vakk`dra says 'At any [cost]? Perhaps even your soul? You see, the dark art of the Shadowscale can be so alluring and seductive that practitioners become lost in it and never return from the void between life and death.'
    You say, 'cost'
    Councilmember Vakk`dra says 'My father, Draton`ra, Master of the Void, is a lord of shadow magic who can take wing and fly the razor's edge between life and death. His knowledge is vast -- incomprehensible to you! However, I could offer you a taste of the darkness so you may see how it seduces your senses and spirit . . . if you [dare].'
    You say, 'dare'
    Councilmember Vakk`dra says 'Bravery may be your strong suit then. Listen closely. One wrong effort on your part will bring my tutelage to a swift end. You must delve into the powers of undeath and capture a magical essence of shadow from the undead fisherman in the Hollow. You must also gather the bones of the undead scattered amongst the debris at the top of the city as they were once animated by our dark magic. And in the butcher's shop you must find fresh meat just carved from the bone so you may see, smell and touch what happens to flesh when it dies. Return to me with these things and I shall size you up once more. Master Draton`ra may have use for one as eager as you.'
    You have been assigned the task 'Vakk`dra's Shadow'.

In the Hollow by the river.
    You have slain an undead fisherman!
    --You have looted a Enchanted Essence of Shadow.—
    (Note: We give him the Enchanted Essence of Shadow.
    Your task 'Vakk`dra's Shadow' has been updated. (Objective 1)

Your Location is -1463.11, -1171.16, 113.35 (Gekkdar’s Haunt)
    You say, 'We found a Dusty Skeleton Bone'
    (Note: We give him the Dusty Skeleton Bone.
    Your task 'Vakk`dra's Shadow' has been updated. (Objective 2)

You say, 'Hail, Butcher Katorr'
    Your task 'Vakk`dra's Shadow' has been updated. (Objective 3)
    Butcher Katorr grins at you slyly. 'You come from Brother Draton`ra, I see. I do have some fresh meat for you to inspect and knead with your fingers. I shan't tell you what type of creature it comes from. You might find it distasteful. However, should you follow the magic of the Master of the Void, you will have plenty of opportunity to feel this very type of flesh . . .
    You say, 'We received a Piece of Acrid Meat'

You say, 'Hail, Councilmember Vakk`dra'
    (Note: We give him the Piece of Acrid Meat.)
    Your task 'Vakk`dra's Shadow' has been updated. (Objective 4)
    Councilmember Vakk`dra says 'Ah, yes. I love the feel of rotting meat under my fingers. Each second that passes, the decomposition races ever faster. My master will now speak with you. I strongly suggest you bow low to my father, lest you find yourself racing past the boundary between life and death, straight into the void.'
    Your elementary understanding of Draton'ra's power is sufficient enough for him to acknowledge you. Beware how you address this dark dragon. He commands and demands the utmost respect. Do not expect a warm welcome.

Default Quest: Lizzrel's Path

Quest: Lizzrel's Path

Summary: Councilmember Lizzrel is the daughter of Venesh, the green dragon of Crescent City. It is her charge that you learn the ways, both lovely and deadly, of nature’s power. To truly understand how nature interacts, she demands you find and examine several specific specimens. You will need a poisonous nettle from the plants that grow inside the caverns of the Mushroom Grove in the Hollow outside the city, a broadleaf that has fallen from a tree in the Dragon’s Grove, and a drakkin scale. A scale can most likely be found left behind by a sleeping dragonborn in the Jade Dragon’s Den.

People: You, Lizzrel

Places: Jade Dragon’s Den 2nd Floor, Scion’s Hall, Hollow: Mushroom Grove

Items: A poisonous nettle, A broadleaf, A shed drakkin scale

Objectives:
    [ ] 1. Bring Council member Lizzerl a poisonous nettle'
    [ ] 2. Bring Councilmember Lizzrel a broadleaf'
    [ ] 3. Bring Council member Lizzrel a shed drakkin scale'

You say, 'Hail, Councilmember Lizzrel'
    Councilmember Lizzrel says 'May you be nourished by the earth, Skotos. Why is it that you stand before me? Could it be you have a mind for [learning]?'
    You say, 'learning'
    Councilmember Lizzrel says 'Ah, very good. First, I will tell you that the staff I carry is of great power and has within it the very living poison that courses through my father's veins -- Venesh the Greenblood. It is called Tyshhar, Staff of Creation -- a gift bestowed upon me, and only me. Should you wrong me or my father, you will feel its deathly touch and learn the way of the green dragon in a way your worst nightmares wouldn't prepare you for. Are you [true] to me? Do not lie or you will regret it.'
    You say, 'true'
    Councilmember Lizzrel says 'Tyshhar calls you true. Let's begin then. Venesh is the Green, the Creation Lord. He commands the power of nature both within his body and mind -- a power that can give life and destroy it, as all things in nature do. You must understand fully that for the strong to survive, the weak must always die. This occurs all about us though you may not see it. Even here, as a tree grows taller, it must stretch its branches and roots to gain more strength, choking the life from the weaker around it. Do you [see]?'
    You say, 'see'
    Councilmember Lizzrel says 'Good, then. Now, draw closer so I may fully instruct you in the ways of creation, by my Lord Venesh's teachings. Once you have proven yourself, you will then begin a life journey we call the Kayoha. This means you will become ever closer to nature as you grow and age, until the ultimate joining with nature when you perish and join it fully, called Upaoshu. Then, you may grow from the earth as that which you represented in your mortal life. So you must take care of the paths you take in this life, lest you return after Upaoshu as a weak-root. [Understand]?'
    You say, 'understand'
    Councilmember Lizzrel says 'Very well. To begin Kayoha, you must do several things that guide you through the beauty and terror of nature and how they are forever intertwined, by design. First, seek out a plant of great beauty and simplicity with a poisonous nettle that grows throughout the canyons outside the city, recover a broadleaf that has fallen from a tree in the Dragon's Grove. Then, you must scour the city's inns and resting areas for a shed drakkin scale. You should perhaps know why you must find these things. [Yes]?'
    You say, 'yes'
    Councilmember Lizzrel says 'Examine the poisonous nettle should you find it. It is a simple demonstration that, much like me and my brethren, illustrates beauty and fierceness. Venesh is the very same. Outwardly beautiful and even more terrifying through that which you don't see. His great poison breath. A broadleaf that has fallen from a grove tree must be looked at closely. While its exterior is very simple, closer inspection will show you a world within where countless veins feed and strengthen the leaf. A stem keeps it steady. Many things in our world are never as simple as they may seem at first glance. That knowledge will keep you safe. The drakkin scale. Our scales are a gift to protect us as we mature from human to drakkin. Each creature is born with a gift of some kind. Each special.'
    You have been assigned the task 'Lizzrel's Path'.

(Note: You must cross the river and enter the cave to your right.)
    Your Location is -878.11, -2292.26, -158.29
    You say, 'Mushroom Grove'
    You say, 'found a Poisonous Nettle on ground here...'
    (Note: The Mushroom people were indifferent to us, but then again we had not killed any.)
    (Note: We give Lizzrel the Poisonous Nettle.)
    Your task 'Lizzrel's Path' has been updated. (Objective 1)

You say, 'Go to Dragon's Grove by the great tree'
    Your Location is 119.72, -689.52, -117.64
    You say, 'Found a Broadleaf on ground here...'
    Your Location is -310.17, -455.17, -106.42
    You say, 'Item: Broadleaf'
    (Note: We give Lizzrel the Broadleaf.)
    Your task 'Lizzrel's Path' has been updated.

You say, 'Go to the rooms on the 2nd floor of the Jade Dragon's Den'
    Your Location is -1583.75, -1518.26, -87.13
    You say, 'Found Drakkin Scale in room with the Priest of Discord'

(Note: We give Lizzrel the Drakkin Scale.)
    Your task 'Lizzrel's Path' has been updated.
    Councilmember Lizzrel says 'You have returned. I do hope that you have learned the ways of the Lord of the Creator. As much as nature gives life, it must also take it away. And so will be the way of us all. You are now granted permission to speak to Venesh. Satisfied you have learned these lessons, you may engage in a verbal discourse with him.'
    Lizzrel is satisfied you now comprehend the ways of nature and will pass her findings on to Venesh himself.
    Last edited by Notroh; 10-10-2006 at 11:54 PM.

Default Quest: Ithakis' Challenge

Quest: Ithakis' Challenge

Summary: Councilmember Itakis, the first-born of Atathus, the red dragon, has sent you out into the world to contemplate and understand battle and war, and to also get a taste of the destructive power of fire. You must speak to the Quartermaster who is familiar with the ways of combat and strategy and learn from him. He will give you a source of magical fire. To learn fthe value of weaponry, you must talk to Smithy Drawfyn to learn to craft a sword using the fires of the city’s great Forge of the Forgotten. And, to learn the ways of fire, you must take the torch Ithakis gave you and light it with the magical fire you received from the Quartermaster. You must bring the lit torch back to Ithakis.

People: You, Ithakis, Quartermaster Thatun, Smithy Drawlyn

Places: Scion’s Hall, Scaleguard Barracks, Forge of Nokk

Items: Torch of the Red Lord, Flame-Sealed Box, Breath of the Red Lord, Burning Torch of the Red Lord, Water Flask, Flametouched Ore, and Ceremonial Sword Mold, Flametouched Ceremonial Sword, Note to Ithakis

Objectives:
    [ ] 1. Speak with Quartermaster Thatun'
    [ ] 2. Destroy a training dummy'
    [ ] 3. Light the Torch of the Red Lord'
    [ ] 4. Speak with Smithy Drawlyn'
    [ ] 5. Craft a sword using the materials from Smithy Drawlyn '
    [ ] 6. Give Smithy Drawlyn the sword'
    [ ] 7. Speak with Ithakis'

You say, 'Hail, Councilmember Ithakis'
    Councilmember Ithakis regards you with a condescending glare. 'What is you want, Skotos? As the first-born of [Atathus] and a member of the council, I have much responsibility. I have no time for trivial matters.'
    You say, 'Atathus'
    Councilmember Ithakis says 'That is Lord Atathus to you, weakling! How dare you use such a familiar tone. He would singe your hide if he caught wind of your arrogant error. You're quite lucky that I don't do it myself. I think I would relish practicing the lord's true [arts] upon you.'
    You say, 'arts'
    Councilmember Ithakis says 'Why, the arts of war and the destructive power of fire, of course. I sense you may have an interest in these arts or perhaps it is merely my expectation that you should. In either case, I'd be glad to show you the ways of Atathus so you may better yourself and protect dragonkind someday with what you have learned. Would you take on this great [challenge]?'
    You say, 'challenge'
    Councilmember Ithakis says 'First, speak to the Quartermaster to learn the ways of combat and strategy. He will also give you a rare gift of magical fire. To learn the value of weaponry, talk to Smithy Drawlyn to learn to craft a sword using the fires of the city's great Forge of the Forgotten. And, to learn the way of my lord's mystical flame, you must light this torch to show your teachers that I light your way. The Quartermaster will also teach you to light this torch, which you must return to me. If you ask another to do it for you, I will know and you will not want to feel my displeasure bring fire to your skin.'
    You have been assigned the task 'Ithakis' Challenge'.
    We received the Torch of the Red Lord.

You say, 'Hail, Quartermaster Thatun'
    Quartermaster Thatun says 'I see you carry the Torch of the Red Lord on your person. As instructed, I will brief you in the ways of war. First, you must learn your opponent's form and how your weapons and magic feel against it. You may train in my hall to improve your skill if you choose. Then you must learn, over many battles, to anticipate your enemy's actions and be sure your reactions to them are true. Then, and only then, will you begin to understand the value of a calm and determined mind. Panic is death. Too quick to react is also death. Wits and foresight are all that will save you when you are faced with multiple dangers. Do you [understand] what I tell you?'
    You say, 'understand'
    Your task 'Ithakis' Challenge' has been updated. (Objective 1)
    Quartermaster Thatun says 'Good. I have no time to teach you all things but rest assured that most of it is within you, raging to be set free. You must learn to unleash it. Ithakis may very well ask you to recall what I've taught you. Take this rare gift, a single flame of the Red Lord's breath. As I pass it to you, I bind it so that only you may use it. Take this box too. You will open this box of the winged lords and place the Red Lord's breath and torch into it and fasten it tightly. You will find that through a dragon's magic, when you open it, the torch will become lit and stay lit forever. To prove you've listened fully, you must go destroy one of my training dummies, if you can. Then, make haste to the smithy!'

(Note: We destroy a training dummy.)
    Your task 'Ithakis' Challenge' has been updated. (Objective 2)

You say, 'We received Breath of the Red Lord and Flame-Sealed Box'
    You have fashioned Burning Torch of the Red Lord.
    Your task 'Ithakis' Challenge' has been updated. (Objective 3)

You say, 'Hail, Smithy Drawlyn'
    Your task 'Ithakis' Challenge' has been updated. (Objective 4)
    Smithy Drawlyn says 'Ah, I feel the power of Atathus' fire about you. I've had plenty of time to get my hammer familiar with weapons and I can guide you on how to craft a simple blade. Take this mold, tin and water. Go over to the Forge of the Forgotten and combine the items I gave you. Give it over to me when you are done and I will inspect your work.'
    You say, 'We receive Water Flask, Flametouched Ore, and Ceremonial Sword Mold'

Your Location is -1100.64, -1449.03, 13.18
    (Note: Forge of the Forgotten)
    You have fashioned Flametouched Ceremonial Sword.
    Your task 'Ithakis' Challenge' has been updated. (Objective 5)

You say, 'Hail, Smithy Drawlyn'
    Smithy Drawlyn says 'Very well done! It would seem you are a natural. Ithakis will be satisfied. Move along now. There might be more I could teach you, but now is not the time. Best if you return to Ithakis. He does not like to be kept waiting, especially by those who wish to gain his favor. Take this note to him.'
    Your task 'Ithakis' Challenge' has been updated. (Objective 6)
    You say, 'We received Note to Ithakis'

You say, 'Hail, Councilmember Ithakis'
    Councilmember Ithakis says 'This day has surely brought me a surprise. To say I'm pleased would be greatly overstating my mood, but I will say you've done more than I first thought you could. You ought to wield the power of fire with pride as you stride into war, as you surely must. I now grant you the honor of addressing my father. While he may speak to you as you have my approval, how he will deal with you is of his own choosing. You dare not be a fool about Atathus, lest you get irreparably burned.'
    Your task 'Ithakis' Challenge' has been updated. (Objective 7)
    Your elementary understanding of the ways of battle and fire have appeased Ithakis and he has granted you the honor of speaking with Atathus, the great red dragon.

Default Quest: Reakash's Serenity

Quest: Reakash's Serenity

Summary: Councilmember Reakash, child of Osh`vir, implores to you learn the ways of her mother, the great blue dragon. To do this you must gather the purest waters that flow into the pond in the Dragons’ Grove. Purchase a wind chime from Merchant Wyn’las in Trader’s Circle. Listen to the chimes and appreciate the serenity of the tones that ride on the air. Lastly, you must embrace and capture mist that flows from the waterfall just ouside the city so you can truly sense the meaning of calm.

People: You, Reakash, Merchant Wyn`las

Places: Scion’s Hall, 1st Floor of the city, Hollow: Waterfall

Items: A Wind Chime, Jar of the Windspirit, Sample of Pure Water, Jar of Mist'

Objectives:
    [ ] 1. Obtain a water sample from a pond in the grove and return it to Coundil member Reakash'
    [ ] 2. Purchase a Wind Chime from Merchant Wyn`las and return it to Council member Reakash'
    [ ] 3. Collect a sample of waterfall mist in a Jar of the Windspirit you can buy from Merchant Wyn`las'
    [ ] 4. Deliver the Jar of Mist to Councilmember Reakash'

You say, 'Hail, Councilmember Reakash'
    Councilmember Reakash says 'Welcome to the Council chambers Skotos. Here we six preside over the city of Crescent Reach and stand in place of our fathers and mothers who live in the [grove]. May you find the peace of Osh`vir this day.'
    You say, 'grove'
    Councilmember Reakash says 'Each of us here is the First Born of one of the Six Dragons that founded Crescent Reach. It is for that reason that we, the Drakkin, are called the Scions of the Six. My mother, Osh`vir, lives in the Grove along with the other five Dragons of our birth. It is a great honor for each of us when we are allowed to [visit] the grove and speak with our parent.'
    You say, 'visit'
    Councilmember Reakash says 'Do you wish to prove you are [worthy] to enter the grove of our lords and ladies and converse with Osh`vir, the Windspirit? She is a master and teacher of the ways of serenity and peace. She is at one with the winds, water, air, and ice. To be at peace with the world around you offers you great advantages. You shall embrace the mists that tickle your nostrils and not shy from it with helms and hoods. You will feel the embrace of the waters as they close around you, granting you a joyous weightlessness. The winds that dance around will cleanse and energize your spirit.'
    You say, 'worthy'
    Councilmember Reakash says 'A wise decision you have made, Skotos. First, you must call your attention to the purest waters of these lands. Cleansed by magic and protected by The Six, our dragon parents, and collect only a small amount of it. Observe its clarity and wonder at its fluidity. Watch its movements and color and allow it to draw you within. If you do this properly, you will find yourself focused and calmed by it. And that is just the [beginning].'
    You say, 'beginning'
    Councilmember Reakash says 'Winds cannot be trapped or controlled in nature, but they can be understood. Should you learn how the wind moves over and around us all, you will learn to use it to your advantage. I would like you to go to Merchant Wyn`las and obtain a wind chime and a special jar of the Windspirit from her. A wind chime that sings with the passing breeze offers serenity of mind and spirit. And finally, you must take the jar of the Windspirit and pass it through the mists of the of either of the waterfalls in the Grove. It will collect the mists I seek.' (This is not true you must go to the waterfalls in the Hollow, but you can get the Sample of Pure Water from either lake.)
    You have been assigned the task 'Reakash's Serenity'.

Your Location is 374.24, -932.52, -165.66
    You say, 'In Y'ssuria the Elder’s lake and waterfall swim deep to get a Sample of Pure Water'
    Your Location is 146.68, 40.28, -19.38
    You say, 'Dragon’s lake and waterfall you can also get Sample of Pure Water.'
    Your task 'Reakash's Serenity' has been updated. (Objective 1)

Your Location is -1395.50, -1515.90, -86.95
    You say, 'Hail, Merchant Wyn`las'
    Merchant Wyn`las tells you, 'That'll be 0 money for the Wind Chime.'
    (Note: We give Reakash the Wind Chime)
    Your task 'Reakash's Serenity' has been updated. (Objective 2)

Merchant Wyn`las tells you, 'That'll be 0 money for the Jar of the Windspirit.'
    You say, 'Go to the waterfall in Hollow'
    (Note: We swim thru the waterfall.)
    Your task 'Reakash's Serenity' has been updated.(Objective 3)
    You have gathered a sample of the mist in the Jar of the Windspirit.
    You say, 'Item: Jar of mist'

(Note: We give Reakash the Jar of Mist.)
    Your task 'Reakash's Serenity' has been updated. (Objective 4)
    Reakash is satisfied that you have begun to understand Osh`vir and the focus of her mind and magic that embraces serenity and peace that comes in all things encompassing air and water. She is confident that you may now speak with Osh`vir without fear of repercussions.