Thread: RANT-Digital Download

Default RANT-Digital Download

Well, I'm extremely frustrated..

Last night I re-activated my account because of the good reviews of TSS and I said to myself " hey, i guess i'll play again since this new expansion rocks so much "

So today I put some funds in the bank to cover the charges... go to order it via Digital Download... hey, what's this?...

Credit card rejected, but due to system problems.

So after spamming it trying to get it to work... It's still doing it and I'm still frustrated

Default Re: RANT-Digital Download

you got it easy.

several in my guild and many others all lost there lvls. they purchased TSS. then on the 28th, there was a problem and they all had TSS taken away. when they took it away it removed their lvls as well. it was not their fault. thy all got e-mails saying Opps, was a problem with our billing system. sure they are starting to get there lvls back and accounts fixed, but this is after petition after petition and hours and hours waiting for a GM to help them.

so hey! just be patent, they will get ya fixed ;-)

Keyera
    105 cleric
    Undivided Faith
    Drinal

Sprinting over the fields, swinging a mighty hammer, cometh Keyera! And she gives a bloodthirsty roar:

"I'm going to bludgeon you into the stuff of nightmares!"

Haha, Wow.. That puts things into perspective.

Thanks Keyera, I'm gonna wait patiently :-P

yeah, most of them were addicts and lost all the way back from 75 to 70. most of them were fixed last night. at least they DIDN'T loose the skills OR the spells they had memed.

Keyera
    105 cleric
    Undivided Faith
    Drinal

Sprinting over the fields, swinging a mighty hammer, cometh Keyera! And she gives a bloodthirsty roar:

"I'm going to bludgeon you into the stuff of nightmares!"

I had the same issue. The problem lies with the address you're entering not matching EXACTLY (even down to spaces and format) the address that is on file with the bank/CC company. At least that's what the SOE CSR told me. I put it on my debit card instead and it worked.
    BTW if the SOE formatting doesn't match your bank's formatting (if address is broken into separate windows or doesn't require entering a state, for example) it will never work, until SOE fixes their billing system, so don't hold your breath.
    Celedine Crashcart
    80 Exemplar of Tunare
    Retired Hussy

Aye, we had half a dozen folks in my guild alone have the same issue myself included. I think I must have been one of the early ones because I got my petition fixed (levels back) around 4am Saturday morning. I was lucky (though I'll still have to watch my CC statements to see if I got double billed or not and deal with that when/if it happens).

Crystilla
    EQ Round Table Member
    Devoted Brell serving wench
    Valorguard / Erollisi Marr server