Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RAVE - Vow of Valor

Default RAVE - Vow of Valor

I love it, love it, LOVE IT. Makes cleric'ing so much more fun

Not to mention my increased soloability when groups are scarce!
    [71 Prelate] Venerable Zengem (Dark Elf)

Default Re: RAVE - Vow of Valor

now we just need a better root

We'd need druidic root aa's for roots that wouldn't break with the amount of procs that we have now, a new root would still break a ton without (anti-run, now that would be a godsend).

That said, I love this spell, but I am biased!

Lottsa stuns and bashes, I traded a siphon life aug for a chaotic strike aug, has really helped in the run issue, esspecially in WoS the girps like to run, and they run at what seems to be bard speed lol, and with that and our line of stuns, really dont have much get aways.....

My only /boggle in spell line ups are ..no new yaulp?..(maybe not needed) and why spell haste is in only group form..wov?
    Priest Coaidiel Ovhate
    75 Cleric of the Rathe

Stun's aren't reliable on immune or resistant content though and nor are roots :/ granted, Sound and Shock is a good amount of time to lock a mob down that is stunnable.

Missing spells will be in at a later date. That's all that can be said atm, I am hoping the next patch, but Prathun did say we would get the missing spells.

Thats why for soloing, best to avoid that content =)
    Priest Coaidiel Ovhate
    75 Cleric of the Rathe

Can't avoid it when it needs to be done damn progression tasks

Dinged 71 a few days ago, and am finally able to use this spell... OMG. first time I was able to clear the bottom floor of Sol Ro Tower solo without LotD wearing off! Usually it's gone by about the 5th mob. Before, I was anywhere between 20% - 40% mana after each kill and had to med, but I was able to take quite a few before dropping below 50% mana!

I LOVE this spell!

Used it in a group just last night. Gotta love having a nice tank who only needs the occasional HoT to keep him above 65% . Between normal weapon procs and VoV going off, I actually pulled aggro a couple times, but when I did it was no biggie as I had the recourse going full time. I never got below 50% before the tank re-established aggro. I think the tank was getting insulted though, cause he changed out his weapons and I never got it again after that .

Cleric of "Grave Wisdom" - The Rathe

wait till ya get promised renewal for that type of tank..

edit to add, PR also rocks on hybrids because itll also proc from their AAs, freaked a Pally out when it said, he did an acceptional heal for 17k he was like WTF how that happen..lol
    Priest Coaidiel Ovhate
    75 Cleric of the Rathe

Hmmm... was gonna go back to 50/50 once I hit lvl 72, but I may have to keep going to 73 then...

So I take it PR still heals for it's full amount when VoV is going? Never thought about it before... If so, 73's definetely my new target lvl...

he did an acceptional heal for 17k he was like WTF how that happen..lol
    Hehe, that'd be really cool to see.

I have to be blind because I swore I saw it before. Where is the spot for us to put in our level (so we can see the degrading values of our focii?)

Crystilla
    EQ Round Table Member
    Devoted Brell serving wench
    Valorguard / Erollisi Marr server

Crystilla... Are you talking about the Healing Efficiency Chart in this thread? If you are, there's no spot to put in your level, just the foci and see how it effects the entire list. It'll degrade the foci accross the list depending on the max lvl for the foci selected.

The only other place that I'm familiar with that has something like that is www.raidloot.com

Nizrenan - I'm pretty sure that VoV has no effect on PR... our aa's and such don't affect it since it ends up being the person the buff is on that casts it at the end.

I would definitely vote for you getting to 73 for PR... I LOVE it!!! Being able to use that time to nuke, melee, heal others in the group instead of casting a CH is GREAT!

VoV has none on the PR, the PR believe has a set ammiount, and if by chance the person cast upon has any kind of healing AAs they would then get the proc for acceptional, as i noted about the pally that was shocked..

My strat is simple, I cast it on a slow dying tank at INC, and I jump right into melee, always having epic/AAs/whatever ready incase it gets to close...amazing enough it takes 20+k tanks to a better heal then CH, timing of course is everything, its almost like relearning a new CH, I have also used it recently as a support for fast dying tanks in newer content, cast on INC (no agr CH 10 seconds, heals its usualy gimp ass number on a 20+k tank, and takes him to like 70%, few seconds later, PR procs completes him..in a way its like having now a new CH upgrade if used right..
    Priest Coaidiel Ovhate
    75 Cleric of the Rathe

Not sure if this has been mentioned before or not, but does PR take up a regular buff slot or does it appear in the short term buff (songs) window?

Tam's Stuff
    Lv 79 Cleric - Veeshan's Fury