Thread: Healing Efficiency Chart lvl 60-70

Default Re: Healing Efficiency Chart lvl 60-70

What about Spell Casting mastery?

That's the only way to save mana on CH.
    --------------------

DWARF!!

SCM saves mana used on CH's?

This I did not know... I thought CH was exempt from everything but the healing adept aa's. If I can get this confirmed, I'll adjust the calcs accordingly.

And thank you all for the imput, support and error-finding With so much feedback, it's easy to make sure things are done right.

[EDIT] Just read up on SCM... The wonderfull readup Here said it worked on EVERY spell... so into the calcs it goes... sorry about the oversight all.

p.s. Corrected file has now been uploaded in place of the old one.
    Last edited by Nizrenan; 09-07-2006 at 09:27 AM.

Cleric of "Grave Wisdom" - The Rathe

OK,

I've redone all the calcs in the chart (wow, naming cells sure makes it much easier to copy a working calc right down the list without having to re-adjust the foci source locations for each spell)

A spell haste buff drop down is now available. All cleric spell haste buffs were listed as 10% haste, but the max lvl's change per spell. The max lvl in this spreadsheet however is being ignored...

To have max lvl for the buff work as well as the spell haste foci max lvl would require a calculation 3 times longer than:
    =IF ((SHMax + (100 / (INDEX (SHaste, SHF, 6)) - 1)) <C24, (L24 * (1 - SHAA - SHBTotal)), IF (SHMax < C24, SUM (L24 * (1 - SHBTotal - (SHFoci * (1- (C24 - SHMax) / (100 / (INDEX (SHaste, SHF, 6))))))), SUM (L24 * (1 - SHTotal - SHBTotal))))
    Which to tell you the truth, I don't even want to try to figure out!!! I'll just asume you're using the right one for your lvl

Anyway, here's the new chart.

And the file can be downloaded Here for version 5 (I figgured I'd better start naming the versions to try to keep things clear

Well, have fun. And I think this'll be the last major change to the chart untill the lvl 71-75 spells are discovered, and foci, can't forget the lvl 71-75 foci...

Keep me informed if you notice any foci that aren't in the spreadsheet. Just list them in this thread (with reference link if possible) and I'll add em as they're listed. Thank you.

I utterly bow before the greatness of .... Niz !

/bows deeply
    /humble thanks

Thank you, again, I'm glad it's being used and has been recieved so positively

Call out to clerics!! I cannot find the info on Promised Renewal... What I need is the mana cost and the heal amount for the 3 ranks. I'm working on adding the lvl 71-75 spells and I have all the other info needed.

My understanding so far is that rank 1 heals 45% (aprox) of the targets HP's or 8500, whichever is lower. So it's working much like the shaman's % heal from what I gather. Any more detailed information/observations are welcome and I need to get the data on rank 1 & 2 at least ASAP, I'll include rank 3 whenever that info becomes available.

TY in advance for your help.

According to Lucy:

Promised Renewal Rank I = 8500 HPs
    Promised Renewal Rank II = 9500 HPs
    Promised Renewal Rank III = 10500 HPs

TY for the source and info. Went to Lucy as well to check mana cost on all 3 ranks. It's all listed at 500. Anyone with rank 2 that can confirm that it's only 500 mana?

All other spells have increased mana costs that are equal to the increased heal % which is why I'm asking

I've plugged the info in though, now I just have to complete the foci list. Turns out I was missing alot of foci from PoR let alone any TSS ones. Working through allakhazam's focus list again, to see what I can add. That and the high end foci on raidloot.com. Hase anyone been keeping up on the updates there? Improved Healing foci are up to 65% now! Holy CRAP!
    Last edited by Nizrenan; 09-25-2006 at 02:43 PM.

FYI, this is a really great sheet. Thank you very much for doing all the work.

It truely is a great sheet and thank you for keeping it up to date. I was always guessing about how much mana I was spending with mana pres 5 now I know. This is way cool. Would you mind if I linked this to my guild site in the cleric forums we have?
    CLICK HERE TO GET A SURPRISE

Become a Knight

The KISSing Cleric of Mystical Lightfighters
    Loraly's Toys

I don't mind this being linked anywhere. If you wanna post it in guild forums etc. go nuts! Keep in mind I'm about a day or two from updating to version 6... Just gotta update the foci a bit more.

Thanks hun....I posted a link to this site and to chart and told them that there is a update coming.
    CLICK HERE TO GET A SURPRISE

Become a Knight

The KISSing Cleric of Mystical Lightfighters
    Loraly's Toys

OK, I've updated the chart to include all heals from the SS expansion, including a new ranking system for the 71+ spells. The foci list has also been vastly increased, and will likely need more updates as items from TSS come to light.

To my knowledge none of the new TSS aa's need to be added as they all effect healing crits amounts and crit chances and Gift of Mana lvl increases. None of which 'trigger' 100% of the time. There is however, a HUGE increase in some of the foci that were added from the PoR expansion, and increased a tad more with some TSS foci.

Anyhoo, on to the goods!

The new chart looks like this:

and it can be downloaded Here for Version 6

Enjoy

This is such a great chart! I love knowing how much mana it's costing with my foci's. Linking this to my guild cleric forums. =)

Thanks for keeping it up to date.

I'm a little embarassed to admit how long I've been playing without this reference. It's a fantastic spreadsheet Nizrenan and I thank you for it!

One focus I noticed wasn't on your list is Zombie Malaise for spell duration.

TY again for the positive feedback.

Did some research on Zombie...
    Zombie Malaise
    1: Increase Spell Duration by 35%
    2: Limit: Max Level(72) (lose 10% per level over cap)
    3: Limit: Spell Type(Detrimental only)
    4: Limit: Effect(Complete Heal (with duration) excluded)
    5: Limit: Effect(Invunerability excluded)
    6: Limit: Min Duration(24.00 sec)
    7: Limit: Effect(Reaction Radius excluded)
    8: Limit: Combat Skills Not Allowed
    Detrimental spells only, won't work on buffs and HoT's...

Also... the Chart had a MAJOR error in the mana calculations that was causing it to add mana (rather than subtract) for the Mana Preservation AA's. This, and a few other glitches has now been fixed (as of Wednesday, Sept 27, at about 5pm EST) so please re-download the file if you've allready grabbed it.
    Last edited by Nizrenan; 09-28-2006 at 12:40 AM.