Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Healing Efficiency Chart lvl 60-70

Default Re: Healing Efficiency Chart lvl 60-70

Is there a guide for lvl 1-60 for us progression ppl? =)

Hm... looks like there is a conflict between Allakhazam's recast time and Lucy's recast time... Lucy has it listed as 2.25 for each of those remedies. Once I get confirmation as to which one is correct, I'll fix the chart accordingly. Thanks Crystilla.

Chaitee, I'd love to put together a chart like this for 1-75 (once spells for SS are discovered/known). But first I'll need 1) The time... and 2) figure out what the calculations are so foci efects aren't reversed once it's 10 lvls past the cap.

Cleric of "Grave Wisdom" - The Rathe

=)

Sure thing. I do know my remedy gems take longer to pop back usable than my light gems but the actual time it takes I can't say.

Crystilla
    EQ Round Table Member
    Devoted Brell serving wench
    Valorguard / Erollisi Marr server

Ok, the last list seemed to be quite popular, but was restricted to lvl 60-70.

I've made a new spreadsheet that shows all Cleric Heals from lvl 1 up.

The chart shows the raw spell data and then the modified numbers based you foci and AA values that you set. Focus Effects work at any lvl, and scale down based on 10% per lvl pas the max. (10 lvls past or more = no effect). Improved Healing has been seperated into Single Target, Group, and HoT types. Most foci treat group heals and single target the same, so unless you have specific foci for these different types, just put in the same values for both. No foci that I know of effect hps' heald per tick for HoT spells, but I've included it in the event that it/they do exist.

The spreadsheet looks like this (the modified numbers are based on my current gear for my cleric).

The spreadsheet is done in Microsoft Excell and can be dowloaded Here.

Known and included foci/aa issues:
    CH is only effected by Healing Adept and Gift
    The 'Quick Heal' (Remedy) line cannot be cast faster.

Let me know if any other spells are effected by foci differently and I'll try to keep it updated based on your feedback.

PS is there any way to change the title of the thread to read simply "Healing Efficiency Chart"? It's more than just 60-70 now
    Last edited by Nizrenan; 08-29-2006 at 09:01 PM.

Im surprised Lucy, spell charts and the spell.txt database puts Supernal Remedy and Pious Remedy recasts as standard 2.25, I have always known them as 3.0s recast, don't understand why they show otherwise but its to balance that with the potential of light, so that overal its (1.8s+3s) for those, and with max spell haste for lights (2.3+2.25s). That said, Its definately 3s recast for those 2.

Btw good chart I like it, I made one myself for personal use but its pretty much like a math teacher's whiteboard, full of notes and in general a mess that only I can decipher

Thanks for the imput Lluianae, I'll load up EQ tonight and check out the actual recast times on all 4 'remedy' spells then. Woulnt' be the first thing found amiss on Lucy, though mistakes do seem to be less common there than anyplace else.

Holy smokes! you rock! Thanks for this!

aye i passed the link about the guild board and it was very well received

ty for all your labours here

kC

Yinadriel has made a 'mod' of this chart.

It's awesome!

Yinadriel wanted to run it by me and sent the file to me to check out. I love it. I have no idea at this time how drop down menus work in excell, but they're there now with a list of foci and aa's to pick from that will place the correct %'s and max lvl's in the chart automatically.

Kudos Yinadriel, nicely done.

Anyway, here's an image of this new chart.

And the file can be downloaded Here

Well, enjoy!

And let me know of any foci that aren't on the list... Yinadriel was kind enough to tell me how to add stuff
    Last edited by Nizrenan; 09-05-2006 at 02:57 PM.

Blessed Aura of Health is a Group Heal only worn focus effect.

Discordant Healing is an Improved Healing Single Cast worn focus effect.

It would be great if you could add those to the pull down's. Just great work and immensely useful spreadsheet. Thanks!
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    Pomaikai Po`okela
    70 Exarch

Capitalization is the difference between
    "Helping your uncle Jack off a horse"
    and "helping your uncle jack off a horse"

Sig courtesy of Hijinx Studios

Do the Group healing focus effects stack with the normal ones or only the bigger counts for it?

I guess the bigger count.. but not sure.
    Old Continent / Druzzil Ro (Xev)

I can get the chart to use the better foci if there is a choice... But first I need to get a drop down into the Group and HoT catagories... Yinadriel, can you help me with that? even if it's just blank for now.

Also, can I get anyone to confirm that Blessing of the Pious works with HoT's as well as instant heals?

From the information given, it looks like it does, but I want to make sure.

Actually, group heals are ONLY affected by group improved healing focus effects like the one I listed. NONE of the single target improved healing focus effects in the game with EVER affect a group heal spell! Group HoT's are only affected by extended duration focus effects. Focus effects which affect group heals are actually very rare. I treasure my little aug, and it's going to stay on my equipment forever, or until I find that SOE has made a higher level group improved healing focus effect available to Clerics, and not just Paladins.
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    Pomaikai Po`okela
    70 Exarch

Capitalization is the difference between
    "Helping your uncle Jack off a horse"
    and "helping your uncle jack off a horse"

Sig courtesy of Hijinx Studios

There is new things to learn every day.. ARGH... Now I want that focus too..

Old Continent / Druzzil Ro (Xev)