Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: rant

Default Re: rant

Back in the day, clerics were almost expected to loot .. at least on our server. Mainly because at that time, we had to buy gems to cast symbols and what not. Today, I still enforce that rule. Only now I inform the group that I'm going to loot, but if they see something I loot that they need for a tradeskill or whatever, they are more than welcome to it. At the end of the session, we divvy up anything of remote value (blue diamonds, spells, quest pieces, etc.) and then I sell the rest and /split it. However, 9 times out of 10, after I've split anything of value, nobody wants the /split from the merchant sellable stuff.

Just treat your group fair, and they will respect you and treat you fair as well. In my opinion, it is easier for us to loot b/c unless we are melee'ing, we're not doing too much but marking the mob and healing the group. Don't let mean people get to you though. Greedy peeps should just spare us of their presence and solo ... hehe

Exarch Akshaya Ananmaya
    80 Examplar of Erollisi Marr
    Aksy's Myspace

I really dont do much pick up group , however with something like that get some one to ML or ML
    yourself. In the end it will make everyone happy 1) no corps in the way 2) everyone gets a fair split

ML typically only works if everyone knows how long each-other will be on for... most Pickup groups I get are fairly transient. Sometimes I'm the only one left from the 'original group' but we've been going at a steady pace the whole time.

Cleric of "Grave Wisdom" - The Rathe

I have to agree, its true most Pickup groups do have lots of players go in and out and would make ML hard to do ( good call nizrena i did not think of that at the time)
    I guess in the
    end its like rolling a dice,you may get lucky and get a good group of fair players or you may get burnt.
    The only really way to know your get a fair split in the end is group with players you know