Thread: Engraved Signets

Default Engraved Signets

I've almost given up trying to get my 2.0 because of this stupid camp. Any tips or pointers on what I should hunt in order to get the bottom piece of an engraved signet? I've got access to a 70 mage and my cleric. I've tried hunting only nocs and ukuns because some people said they had better luck with those and I've tried ae bombing 2-4 at a time with no luck. Any tips, help in the form of advice, or pointers would be appreciated.
    Maosess CorpusInvictus
    70 Priestess of The Tribunal

Default Re: Engraved Signets

just keep it up :-(

i got mine in the "court yard" as you come out of the tunnel from...omg, mind blank atm....umm....oh the DS zoneline side of the zone. at least i was getting exp and some pp and a couple items off of the few minor named that roam around. not as bad as some of the damn 1.0 camps that were all green mobs ;-P

Keyera
    105 cleric
    Undivided Faith
    Drinal

Sprinting over the fields, swinging a mighty hammer, cometh Keyera! And she gives a bloodthirsty roar:

"I'm going to bludgeon you into the stuff of nightmares!"

If ya know where the ranger 1.5 epic camp is in Bloodfields that is a good spot , Area past the bridge is best spot imo..

You'll get it just be patient/smile

Alla says, and it worked for me...

a noc flashblade (Level: 56)
    an ikaav castigator (Levels: 53 - 55)

Pull these mobs and it will drop. Fairly quickly.

I have seen them drop at least one in four, and never seen them drop off anything else.
    Itek's Magelo

Itek's Blog (Read it please.)

But check the Vet Rewards, I've been playing a LONG time.

I just went along to the middle of the zone (before the the bridge/tunnel) and up left, in that area I killed everything I could get my hands on and it dropped. It is just about being persistant. Good luck!
    Naxy Dent's stuff, Veeshan's Fury, Bristlebane
    News editor at EQ Clerics

I did this in 10 min me and a monk friend ran around while he killed all dropped within 10 min.

I have solo'd the entire zone for 6 days with no drops. At level 80, use Vow of Valor and Mark of Blameless, soloing is very easy. Killed almost all mobs including most named. I was begining to think I was farming the wrong zone. Finally, day 6, I had a lvl 59 druid join me for factioning and PLing and I got 2 drops in the courtyard at the end of the tunnel from the DS zone in back-to-back followed by a duplicate top section about an hour later. Druid went from lvl 59 to 61 and got 1 AA in the time the 3 drops came so, not a fast camp by any means. Still missing the bottom peice, doing day number 7 grind now, trying for the bottom peice of the signet.
    Alfie, 55 cleric

the bottom piece was the last and most taxing for meh

Keyera's loc is where i finally got my drp

gl

kC