Thread: Epic Woes...

Default Epic Woes...

So, this last weekend was all about getting my epic. After spending a combination of ~ 24 hours of getting my four shards by two boxing with my BST/CLR, I know it's close, and start working...

Begurgle dead = After 3rd spawn
    Prasmatic Priest = Destroyed quickly there after
    Gimblox = 9 hour camp. It's okay because I'm ready to get this stuff over with.
    Ixiblat Fer = Quickly dispatched by my BST/CLR combo.
    Overking Bathzid = about 5 hours trying to get someone to shroud into a rogue to help open doors.
    Zardok (Naggy's Lair) = 17 hours, straight sitting... camping... Divination practice... sitting... pop!

So... I run to the dragon spawn point in Skyfire, call some buddies because I know this is the last fight and I do NOT wanna farm those shards again.

Dragon deaded in like 30 secs...

Heart looted by none other than...

Sarinth - My friendly BST alt.

So very dissapointing... So so so so so dissapointing...

Default Re: Epic Woes...

Petition it. You'll almost certainlt get the heart transferred to your Cleric.

LOL
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    Pomaikai Po`okela
    70 Exarch

Capitalization is the difference between
    "Helping your uncle Jack off a horse"
    and "helping your uncle jack off a horse"

Sig courtesy of Hijinx Studios

ouch! that just sucks!
    Kimsume Lilbitch
    Nitsirk Nitekisses got x'd /CRY
    The Angelic Prelate

OUCH hun. We've all felt that pain in one way or another. Petition it, tell them not to close the petition, and keep responding until you get an answer you want. Worse case scenario, you have to redo the shards only if I remember how that goes.

Putting things that are true like - you were so incredibly excited, you didn't realize what char you were on when you looted it helps

Crystilla
    EQ Round Table Member
    Devoted Brell serving wench
    Valorguard / Erollisi Marr server

A guildie looted somthing on his necro main that was supposed to go to his bard alt (the air elemental illusion click Lute from ferubi to be exact).

He petitioned over and over, and they continued to refuse to reimburse him.

Eventually he submitted a petition on his bard, saying that it was ninja looted by his necro (not including the information that he was the necro). The gm's had a "chat" with his necro, and after he apologized and promised to not ever ninja loot again, exchanged the item to bard. 100% true story. Saroc you can ask Sarekrn if you want lol, he's on Luclin as well :). I'm pretty suprised they didn't temporarily suspend his account or somthing heh. This was around a month ago.

I wouldn't go so far as to do that method, but if you keep petitioning, eventually you'll get a decent GM. They're all human and some of them are just pricks ><. When I got my title it deleted my Surname... I petitioned to get my surname back, since I knew people with a surname and titles. I got told it was not possible by 3 different GM's before one of them fixed it for me. Don't give up mate.
    Last edited by Bagar; 06-12-2006 at 04:32 AM.

Ouch is right! I just finished turn in to Zardock ((naggy's lair)) am pretty nervous about those shards as well...took me a long time to get them and I dont want to mess it up!
    Good luck on your petition!
    Lea

/comfort
    --------------------

DWARF!!

Ackkkkkkkkkk!!!!!

/comfort
    /hugs

Just dont give up your petition after they closed it already a few times. I made the experience, if you keep petition you may find a GM who will help.
    Old Continent / Druzzil Ro (Xev)

that, or all you need is the shards again? :-(

that realy must have made your stomach hit the floor when you realised what ya did :-(

Keyera
    105 cleric
    Undivided Faith
    Drinal

Sprinting over the fields, swinging a mighty hammer, cometh Keyera! And she gives a bloodthirsty roar:

"I'm going to bludgeon you into the stuff of nightmares!"

Keyera said in post #10 :
    that realy must have made your stomach hit the floor when you realised what ya did :-(
    Heh, you have no idea. I was truly irritated. The level of my irritation was almost surpassed though when I read the GM'S saying that I just have to farm them over again on each of my petitions.

Anyways, I now have obtained my 7th shard. I am now on the fifth hour for my 8th shard (time tracking started after looting the 7th).

With any luck and another 2 - 3 hours tomorrow, I will be epic'd...!!! WooHoo!

I hope 1.5 isn't as bad as 1.0...

EEEEPPPPPP!!! Ouchies is right! When I played my wizard and did her 1.0 I accidently did one of the hand ins to my pet and not the NPC. I petitioned it 3 times before I got the item back. Just keep petitioning until you get what you need. Good luck!

Feath

Well... I finally got it today. In fact, I got the last shard within one hour of logging in. Went, hailed the lady up north, and she gave me a new box, whew! Rallied the troops, did the turn in, and got my heart. Quite a nice feeling to never have to go back to that place again!

Oh wait... I have to go back when I am ready to do some parts of my epic 2.0 eh? Oh well, it's only for a quick turn in I think. No biggie hopefully.
    Saroc's Stuff
    Sarinth's Stuff

I was there, I was the one that killed him. Lilbraen here. You should have seen the /gu.