"Helping your uncle Jack off a horse"
    and "helping your uncle jack off a horse"

Sig courtesy of Hijinx Studios

Default Re: Epic 2.0 Checklist

Epic 2.0 checklist:
    [X] Epic 1.5
    [X] Hail Natvil in RCoD – loc 1000, -300, 80
    [X] Hail Tarvon Vastsea in Nedaria’s Landing
    [X] Hail Cryssa in SE corner of BloodFields – loc-365, -1060, -940 (behind and under a pile of rocks)
    [X] Engraved Signet (pieces are looted off random mobs in Bloodfields
    .....[X] Top Section
    .....[X] Middle Section
    .....[X] Bottem Section
    [X] Give the 3 sections of signet to Cryssa in BF – get Enchanted Signet of the Disciples
    [X] Take Signet to WoS. After killing about 8-10 mobs in the north of the zone a Dark disciple will spawn and attack your group. Kill it and loot the robe. (It only drops from the male version not the female.)
    [X] Give robe to Cryssa in BF
    [X] Give robe to Omat in Tim Deep (remember him?)
    [X] Give robe to Warder Cecilia in Skyfire ( Ragefire spawn chick in NE corner)
    [ ] Complete any of the single group trials in MPG and loot the 10-slot container Journal of the Disciple
    .....[X] Loot torn page from random mobs in MPG
    .....[ ] Loot Ripped page off Girplan Scavenger in the north of MPG
    .....[ ] Combine ripped and torn pages in the journal (thank heavens it’s not all 10) to get Prime Disciples Journal
    [ ] Give book to Omat in Tim Deep spawning raid level battle with our old friend Ragefire, now on steroids and with friends. Loot Soulshard of Zordak
    [ ] Kill Warden Henvar in Anguish and loot Globe of Discord.
    [ ] Give Globe, Soulshard and 1.5 to Natvil in RCoD and get 2.0

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bloody hell! Took me FOUR of the durned Dark Disciples in WoS before one dropped the Cloak. Over 2 hours of constant killing. The RNG hates me...
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    Pomaikai Po`okela
    70 Exarch

Capitalization is the difference between

ya almost done pomaikai!

Keyera
    105 cleric
    Undivided Faith
    Drinal

Sprinting over the fields, swinging a mighty hammer, cometh Keyera! And she gives a bloodthirsty roar:

"I'm going to bludgeon you into the stuff of nightmares!"

We're only a couple of Trials left from Anguish now. I've completed my signets as well.
    Pomaikai Po`okela
    70 Exarch

Last night my guild helped me finish 1.5, and I was able to get most of the running around, all that I wasn't blocked until 1.5 was complete anyway, done. It's been a long time coming.

(deleted - character) - Created April 99 - on friends account when I installed it for him
    Rexer (20 Monk) - Created Aug 22 '99 - 10 days played
    Sendar (65.58 Enchanter) - Created Oct 4 '99 - 125 days played
    Nexare (42 Druid) - Created April 25 '01 - 22 days played
    Itek (70.517 Cleric) - Created Oct 27 '03 - 53 days played

April 24, 2000 EverQuest®: The Ruins of Kunark™ expansion pack is released.

[Thu Nov 13 22:07:54 2003] a sarnak imitator says 'The path you have taken was long and hard. Now you are worthy to bear the Serpent. Use it well.'

Took me 3 and a half years to complete the Enchanter Epic.

[Wed Aug 02 20:50:31 2006] The shield glows brightly, you can feel it resonating with your heartbeat. The balance still does not feel quite right.
    [Wed Aug 02 20:50:31 2006] You have gained an ability point! You now have 5 ability points.

I started seriously playing Itek May of 2005. So about 14 months for 1.5 (though I did Multi-Quest the 1.0, as at that time I didn't have a good guild to help me work on it.)

Epic 2.0 checklist:
    [ X ] Epic 1.5
    [ X ] RCoD: Hail Natvil
    [ X ] Nedaria’s Landing: Hail Tarvon Vastsea
    [ X ] BloodFields: Hail Cryssa in SE corner
    [ X ] Bloodfields: Engraved Signet
    .......[ X ] Top Section
    .......[ X ] Middle Section
    .......[ X ] Bottom Section
    [ X ] Bloodfields: Give the 3 sections of signet to Cryssa get Enchanted Signet of the Disciples
    [ ] WoS: Take Signet with you. After killing about 8-10 mobs in the north of the zone a Dark disciple will spawn, kill it and loot the robe.
    [ ] Bloodfields: Give robe to Cryssa
    [ ] Tim Deep: Give robe to Omat
    [ ] Skyfire: Give robe to Warder Cecilia
    [ ] MPG: Complete any of the single group trials
    .......[ ] Loot the 10-slot container Journal of the Disciple
    .......[ X ] Loot torn page from random mobs
    .......[ ] Loot Ripped page off Girplan Scavenger in the north
    .......[ ] Combine ripped and torn pages in the journal to get Prime Disciples Journal
    [ ] Tim Deep: Give book to Omat spawning raid level battle with Ragefire, loot Soulshard of Zordak
    [ X ] Anguish: Kill Warden Henvar, loot Globe of Discord.
    [ ] RCoD: Give Globe, Soulshard and 1.5 to Natvil to get 2.0

Oh, and yes, I purchased a "gimp backflag" for Anguish, getting the Pie, 2 Ancients and the Globe. So now all I need is group WoS fight, group Trial win, (I'm 2 for 4 on the Fear Trial, 0 for 1 on efficiency and 0 for 1 on destruction) the Scavenger raid and Ragefire to complete 2.0

I'd be flagged for ToB as well, but had to turn down "Samples of Corruption" group to do the WL fight last night. Talk about choosing between the devil and the deep blue sea.
    Itek's Magelo

Itek's Blog (Read it please.)

But check the Vet Rewards, I've been playing a LONG time.

Epic 2.0 checklist:
    [ x] Epic 1.5
    [x ] Hail Natvil in RCoD – loc 1000, -300, 80
    [x ] Hail Tarvon Vastsea in Nedaria’s Landing
    [x ] Hail Cryssa in SE corner of BloodFields – loc-365, -1060, -940 (behind and under a pile of rocks)
    [ x] Engraved Signet (pieces are looted off random mobs in Bloodfields
    .....[x ] Top Section
    .....[ x] Middle Section
    .....[ x] Bottem Section
    [x ] Give the 3 sections of signet to Cryssa in BF – get Enchanted Signet of the Disciples
    [ x] Take Signet to WoS. After killing about 8-10 mobs in the north of the zone a Dark disciple will spawn and attack your group. Kill it and loot the robe. (It only drops from the male version not the female.)
    [ x] Give robe to Cryssa in BF
    [x ] Give robe to Omat in Tim Deep (remember him?)
    [x ] Give robe to Warder Cecilia in Skyfire ( Ragefire spawn chick in NE corner)
    [x ] Complete any of the single group trials in MPG and loot the 10-slot container Journal of the Disciple
    .....[x ] Loot torn page from random mobs in MPG
    .....[x ] Loot Ripped page off Girplan Scavenger in the north of MPG
    .....[x ] Combine ripped and torn pages in the journal (thank heavens it’s not all 10) to get Prime Disciples Journal
    [x ] Give book to Omat in Tim Deep spawning raid level battle with our old friend Ragefire, now on steroids and with friends. Loot Soulshard of Zordak
    [x ] Kill Warden Henvar in Anguish and loot Globe of Discord.
    [x ] Give Globe, Soulshard and 1.5 to Natvil in RCoD and get 2.0
    Last edited by prosia; 10-30-2006 at 12:22 AM.

Epic 2.0 checklist:
    [x] Epic 1.5
    [x] Hail Natvil in RCoD – loc 1000, -300, 80
    [x] Hail Tarvon Vastsea in Nedaria’s Landing
    [x] Hail Cryssa in SE corner of BloodFields – loc-365, -1060, -940 (behind and under a pile of rocks)
    [x] Engraved Signet (pieces are looted off random mobs in Bloodfields
    .....[x] Top Section
    .....[x] Middle Section
    .....[x] Bottem Section
    [x] Give the 3 sections of signet to Cryssa in BF – get Enchanted Signet of the Disciples
    [ ] Take Signet to WoS. After killing about 8-10 mobs in the north of the zone a Dark disciple will spawn and attack your group. Kill it and loot the robe. (It only drops from the male version not the female.)
    [ ] Give robe to Cryssa in BF
    [ ] Give robe to Omat in Tim Deep (remember him?)
    [ ] Give robe to Warder Cecilia in Skyfire ( Ragefire spawn chick in NE corner)
    [x] Complete any of the single group trials in MPG and loot the 10-slot container Journal of the Disciple
    .....[x] Loot torn page from random mobs in MPG
    .....[ ] Combine ripped and torn pages in the journal (thank heavens it’s not all 10) to get Prime Disciples Journal
    [ ] Give book to Omat in Tim Deep spawning raid level battle with our old friend Ragefire, now on steroids and with friends. Loot Soulshard of Zordak

I have a question, is it ok to have the Journal and the torn page before you get the robe?
    Dalam
    Imperial Guards
    Druzzil Ro (Xev)

Hmm...

"can you somehow get the Journal (container) without doing the signet / robe first ?"

Yes. I understand that if you are grouped with another Cleric who's gotten the robe already the Journal drops every time you win a group trial. So, as far as I know, there's no problem getting the trash drop and the container before getting the signet / robe.

Now looting the ripped from Scavenger before finishing the robe I'd think would be possible, but I'm thinking it wouldn't then spawn the 2.0 chest loot, which is generally BAD.

Also I would be unwilling to combine the Journal before doing the signet / robe. That would be pretty risky. The Journal and the torn would be easy enough to get back, but another Scavenger might be a different story. (I've heard some say "we kill scavenger for fun" and others say that getting a force to take him down is a hassle... your mileage will vary.)
    Itek's Magelo

Itek's Blog (Read it please.)

But check the Vet Rewards, I've been playing a LONG time.

Actually, it has been reported that unless you have looted the robe in WoS, you will be unable to loot the page from the Girplan in MPG, PLUS there won't be a 2.0 chest which will REALLY piss off your RL. My guess is that you will drop to the bottom of the 2.0 raid list after that one...
    Pomaikai Po`okela
    70 Exarch

I know that whenI did a trial for the journal is self, it did not drop I have the robe...well had it the lady took it but I have the sig still.. anyhoo.....Iheard now I can do a trail ( whichI will do teh one is did first since it was so damn easy) and I will see the journal drop someone told me that unless you are at that part of the epic, it willnot drop so I assume you have to have the robe or a cleric that has it in your group.

the only thing I am having trouble is my guild getting off there asses and working on 2.0 because they have issues lol and two, finding real good walk throughs for the hits themselves, I mean where do you pull the MPG mob to to fight them and Rage fire, I hear kiting it fun lol but there are no...starts for them other then what their AEs are and all.

anyhoo good luck to those that can work on there epics.I am sure I will get mine some time in the next years or so lol

IrishHealer 70 Cleric Of Tunare, Proud member of Tribal Fury
    I am NOT a drama Queen.....I am the Drama Goddess!! GET IT RIGHT...DEAL WITH IT

Actually, there is quite a lot of information on this board about both of those fights. Look around, do some digging, and consolidate them into one strat. That's what I did. Now we just need to do the fights! LOL Really, at this point in the game, if you are working on your 2.0, what is to be found here should be more than enough to get you started. Half the fun is figuring out how to do it on your own, as a player and as a guild, rather than having it just handed to you.
    Pomaikai Po`okela
    70 Exarch

Ya i did an Ingenuity trial and we had 2 clerics, and other cleric was at that point in her 2.0 and journal dropped. she had already looted one, and said i could have it so i took it. Reason im asking is cause i spent 3 hours in WoS after i got the signet and didnt see one dang disciple. We camped at anguish zone in which is where a friend of mine did his. So i dunno.
    Dalam
    Imperial Guards
    Druzzil Ro (Xev)

i got the diciple to pop along the north wall near the MPG ramp. the quest write up i read says it drops in the northern part of the zone. it took a few spawns for the dark disiple to finaly drop the robe.

but we did it on north wall closer to MPG ramp.

Keyera
    105 cleric
    Undivided Faith
    Drinal

Sprinting over the fields, swinging a mighty hammer, cometh Keyera! And she gives a bloodthirsty roar:

"I'm going to bludgeon you into the stuff of nightmares!"

Epic 2.0 checklist:
    [X] Epic 1.5
    [X] Hail Natvil in RCoD – loc 1000, -300, 80
    [X] Hail Tarvon Vastsea in Nedaria’s Landing
    [X] Hail Cryssa in SE corner of BloodFields – loc-365, -1060, -940 (behind and under a pile of rocks)
    [X] Engraved Signet (pieces are looted off random mobs in Bloodfields
    .....[X] Top Section
    .....[X] Middle Section
    .....[X] Bottem Section
    [X] Give the 3 sections of signet to Cryssa in BF – get Enchanted Signet of the Disciples
    [X] Take Signet to WoS. After killing about 8-10 mobs in the north of the zone a Dark disciple will spawn and attack your group. Kill it and loot the robe. (It only drops from the male version not the female.)
    [X] Give robe to Cryssa in BF
    [X] Give robe to Omat in Tim Deep (remember him?)
    [X] Give robe to Warder Cecilia in Skyfire ( Ragefire spawn chick in NE corner)
    [ ] Complete any of the single group trials in MPG and loot the 10-slot container Journal of the Disciple
    .....[X] Loot torn page from random mobs in MPG

Nellis Aethelind ~ 72 Wizard ~ Scholar
    Proud member of ~SOJOURNERS~