Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Epic 2.0 Checklist

Default Re: Epic 2.0 Checklist

Need 1.5, Signet, and Robe

have to be at:

[X] Give robe to Warder Cecilia in Skyfire ( Ragefire spawn chick in NE corner)

so basicly after you get the robe in WOS, go do a hand in, and the next mpg group trial a container will drop.

however, you CAN loot the pages BEFORE you have the container. ok ok, i admit i only KNOW you can loot the one that drops off random mobs in MPG, and i am asuming you could loot griplain one ;-P

Keyera
    105 cleric
    Undivided Faith
    Drinal

Sprinting over the fields, swinging a mighty hammer, cometh Keyera! And she gives a bloodthirsty roar:

"I'm going to bludgeon you into the stuff of nightmares!"

*sigh*

Double rats.

I am missing Torn / Shredded maps, and have been since oh ... March ??

My guild has, effectively, a ban on getting map quaters for clerics.

Why TF you ask ? Because clerics are in high demand by raiding guilds at the moment, and of the last 10 people in our guild to win 1.5 six have left the guild (pushing for Qvic) for bigger (CoA+) guilds withing three weeks of the win. The last four it's been less then three weeks so we'll see...

So getting a cleric a 1.5 or helping them progress TOWARD it is seen as a Bad-Thing(tm) for the moment.

So I have the three signet pieces, the trash mob page and I'm soon going to buy the globe. But I can't even stock up on the container while I'm doing Trials, because I don't have the robe, because i don't have 1.5, because i don't have Torn map ?? *boggle*

Well at least I know...

Next question... is the Scavenger spawned or just randomly up or timed or what ?
    Itek's Magelo

Itek's Blog (Read it please.)

But check the Vet Rewards, I've been playing a LONG time.

don't know his spawn time, but it isn't a "triggered" event.

transfer to Drinal Itek, we are always looking for good clerics. and we don't have the problem of people leaving for bigger guilds since ours is the best guild ever ;-P. plus, everytime we get a new member, especialy a cleric, it seems we bang out their 1.5 asap. we actualy have days calle just for doing peoples epic fights.

we are curently farming anguish, only the big guy himself left to kill there. we are at vish in DoN, farm all the dragons weekly. we are about to turn on DoD progress as well.

heh, however, i couldn't garuntee you into our ranks. we NEVER recruit classes. just people. so it would depend on you as a person ;-).

anyway, sounds like you are determined to get it and i wish you luck!

Keyera
    105 cleric
    Undivided Faith
    Drinal

Sprinting over the fields, swinging a mighty hammer, cometh Keyera! And she gives a bloodthirsty roar:

/blush

Nah, we'll get there... after last weekend (I went on a PoTime run and skipped guild Raid Nite, then our Ikky Four run didn't happen cause I never raid sundays and the class leader was out of town, and other clerics have started talking about a "cleric raid strike") the Ferubi "mass kill raid" for cleric pieces is tenatively scheduled for "in two weeks" ...

Thanks for all the work in gathering and publishing the info.
    Itek's Magelo

Itek's Blog (Read it please.)

But check the Vet Rewards, I've been playing a LONG time.

When I you turn in the journal and rage pops. if you fail do you lose the journal like we did for the WW hit? I can't seem to find anything worth looking at for these three raid hit any one knwo I good site to go to for the strats on them? Never thought I would have a chance to get 2.0 so never really looked.

any help would be wonderful thank you

IrishHealer 70 Cleric Of Tunare, Proud member of Tribal Fury
    I am NOT a drama Queen.....I am the Drama Goddess!! GET IT RIGHT...DEAL WITH IT

Journal goes back in your inventory.

Good Luck

Epic 2.0 checklist:
    [X] Epic 1.5
    [X] Hail Natvil in RCoD – loc 1000, -300, 80
    [X] Hail Tarvon Vastsea in Nedaria’s Landing
    [X] Hail Cryssa in SE corner of BloodFields – loc-365, -1060, -940 (behind and under a pile of rocks)
    [X] Engraved Signet (pieces are looted off random mobs in Bloodfields
    .....[X] Top Section
    .....[X] Middle Section
    .....[X] Bottem Section
    [X] Give the 3 sections of signet to Cryssa in BF – get Enchanted Signet of the Disciples
    [X] Take Signet to WoS. After killing about 8-10 mobs in the north of the zone a Dark disciple will spawn and attack your group. Kill it and loot the robe. (It only drops from the male version not the female.) NOT TRUE.. IT DROPPED FROM A FEMALE FOR ME.
    [X] Give robe to Cryssa in BF
    [X] Give robe to Omat in Tim Deep (remember him?)
    [X] Complete any of the single group trials in MPG and loot the 10-slot container Journal of the Disciple
    .....[X] Loot torn page from random mobs in MPG
    .....[ ] Loot Ripped page off Girplan Scavenger in the north of MPG
    .....[ ] Combine ripped and torn pages in the journal (thank heavens it’s not all 10) to get Prime Disciples Journal
    [ ] Give book to Omat in Tim Deep spawning raid level battle with our old friend Ragefire, now on steroids and with friends. Loot Soulshard of Zordak
    [ ] Kill Warden Henvar in Anguish and loot Globe of Discord.
    [ ] Give Globe, Soulshard and 1.5 to Natvil in RCoD and get 2.0

Even I have no chance to finish my 2.0 (my guild is very far away from Anguish), I started. It was same with my 1.0. I had to ask a higher guild to help my guild to kill the Overking and needed a guild raid for the fight in Temple of Solusek Ro. Cant believe it was that hard that days.

I believe in miracles and one day, I will get it. I will do a MPG trial this weekend, I hope and then just pray to Tunare for the last 3 items. I just had fun in doing many "X" in the list already. It looks like I am very far, but I only did the easy parts. /giggle
    Last edited by Yinadriel; 07-31-2006 at 12:56 AM.
    Old Continent / Druzzil Ro (Xev)

I forgot to post) I got my 2.0 on Saturday! WooT!

Congrats to you Daylags. I have the check list NP... it is the strats for the fights I need to find...............Sigh................. my guild is strong but like yours Yinadriel, my guild is far from Angish. There are alot of orbs rotting and most of the higheer guilds won't let you in to loot......... someone told me once you can pay them to let you in if you have all your sigs like I do but I only have 10k to my name lol and that is going fast to invis, lev pots and summon stones lol I have all but the three fights. I can get the journal now I think I am at that point now. I got the first page and teh robe need the journal and the fight to get the last page then off to ragefire........ terrified of that hit lol funny I don't fear angyish as much as I fear rage...... weird...lol

so if any of you know a good place to go for hit strats PLEASE let me know.... HUGGYS

Grats Daylags.
    Old Continent / Druzzil Ro (Xev)

Epic 2.0 checklist:
    [X] Epic 1.5
    [X] Hail Natvil in RCoD – loc 1000, -300, 80
    [X] Hail Tarvon Vastsea in Nedaria’s Landing
    [X] Hail Cryssa in SE corner of BloodFields – loc-365, -1060, -940 (behind and under a pile of rocks)
    [X] Engraved Signet (pieces are looted off random mobs in Bloodfields
    .....[X] Top Section
    .....[X] Middle Section
    .....[X] Bottem Section
    [X] Give the 3 sections of signet to Cryssa in BF – get Enchanted Signet of the Disciples
    [X] Take Signet to WoS. After killing about 8-10 mobs in the north of the zone a Dark disciple will spawn and attack your group. Kill it and loot the robe. (It only drops from the male version not the female.)
    [X] Give robe to Cryssa in BF
    [X] Give robe to Omat in Tim Deep (remember him?)
    [X] Complete any of the single group trials in MPG and loot the 10-slot container Journal of the Disciple
    .....[X] Loot torn page from random mobs in MPG
    .....[X] Loot Ripped page off Girplan Scavenger in the north of MPG
    .....[X] Combine ripped and torn pages in the journal (thank heavens it’s not all 10) to get Prime Disciples Journal
    [ ] Give book to Omat in Tim Deep spawning raid level battle with our old friend Ragefire, now on steroids and with friends. Loot Soulshard of Zordak
    [ ] Kill Warden Henvar in Anguish and loot Globe of Discord.
    [ ] Give Globe, Soulshard and 1.5 to Natvil in RCoD and get 2.0

I never thought that my 1.5 would be possible with my guild, but it was - though it sure took a long time and a lot of work figuring out how to use small raid tactics to take out those mobs, so maybe we've got a shot at the 2.0. We're working on getting into Anguish now...
    /em crosses her fingers
    Last edited by lebreathe; 10-10-2006 at 04:45 PM.

you can ask for any strats here. many of us have done all of the 2.0 fights many times.

and gratz Day!!

wish i could of been there ;-)

maybe i will find the time to play again soon, haven't logged in for over a week i think...longest i never log in in a very long time.....

hmm, maybe i could go log in now ;-P

Keyera
    105 cleric
    Undivided Faith
    Drinal

what is the Mob in MOG like? Girplan Scavenger

what are the spawn times?

Think I might have some but what does it hit for?

what are the AEs? ( you knew they all got them lol)

better yet how do you kill it ? lol

on a slow raid night we ahve 42 ona good raid night between 69 and 74
    Summer times the raid attendace is like....... well for example last night we had 28
    so wondering what number we need for this guy... Time geared some god gear and a few have qivc and many have DoD and PoR gear as well so we are half ass inthe good gear area now the tribe has gone a long way since I joined I have a lot of faith in them for this and getting into angyish..... the rage fire hit iam still rather ifie on that look likes that is going to hurt us a few times before we get it..

I found a few things on rage fire.... and the orbs in angyish don't only jsut drop from our Epic mob though I woudl like to get mine from my mob...........but I am not picky either lol

anyhoo any help I would be so greatful you send them in a pm please if you like that way I am not taking up to much of the boards with it. I should have a pm button on here some where lol

HUGGYS

Girplan Scavenger

AE rampages

Cloud of Attrition - Decrease Spell Haste by 50% - Decrease ATK by 300

Cloud of Discord - Decrease Hitpoints by 1900 - Stun(12.00 sec)

Discordant Feedback - Decrease Mana by 100 per tick - Decrease Hitpoints by 100 per tick - Decrease Endurance by 150 per tick

not sure of the numbers needed. we always kind of zerged him on the way to some of the mpg raid trials. he needs to die fast is all that i remember. if have low dps you will go oom.

MGB aoe heals help. then spam heals. need to assist heal if i remember right because he can stun the MA and then the MA lose aggro.

our first few times were very messy, but as we got geared better it got trivial. don't think we ever lost to him, just as we got geared better, deaths became fewer.

he drops some boots that are good for pallies IIRC....

am sure others can add more info ;-)

Keyera
    105 cleric
    Undivided Faith
    Drinal