Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Epic 2.0 Checklist

Default Re: Epic 2.0 Checklist

yeah i was glad the BF drops at least gave me decent solo exp. i also killed a few named, got an aug for my baby monk way better than a mindless green mob epic camp. same with the brain part camping (1.5), at least got exp.

Keyera
    105 cleric
    Undivided Faith
    Drinal

Sprinting over the fields, swinging a mighty hammer, cometh Keyera! And she gives a bloodthirsty roar:

"I'm going to bludgeon you into the stuff of nightmares!"

K, past two days ive been there... total of 18 hours..
    Any tips? Where to hunt in the zone, who to kill , who drops it the most?..

Its the bottom piece to the 2.0 epic part in the bloodfields..
    cant find any info on it..

On either side of the bridge when you first enter the zone from DS. Just kill everything that moves.
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    Pomaikai Po`okela
    70 Exarch

Capitalization is the difference between
    "Helping your uncle Jack off a horse"
    and "helping your uncle jack off a horse"

Sig courtesy of Hijinx Studios

Bottom can drop anywhere in zone , but i have seen it drop frequently at the Ranger Epic spot, if you port into BF head toward Rcod but not quite that far..

yeah, i got all but one in the first open "air" area, courtyard. the hard one for me was center.

those in that courtyard all all mostly LB so very easy, couple DB. i would pull 4-5 at a time, park my butt in a corner, MoR & MoB them and then use ch on myself. this only worked if they were all LB. if they are all LB they cannot seem to interupt. but toss just one DB mob in the mix and they can. but still, was easy kills.

Keyera
    105 cleric
    Undivided Faith
    Drinal

Sprinting over the fields, swinging a mighty hammer, cometh Keyera! And she gives a bloodthirsty roar:

Okay thanks, Ill try that today hehe
    wish me luck !

Welp, didn't get far in my journey to get my epic 2.0 piece......
    got there today and found out mobs are now quading for 300's ( instead of yesterday.. which i had the exact same buffs ) but were only hitting for 100's... now even if i back up into a corner, i can't heal fast enough ( ive got 9k hps ) so *shrugs
    nearly had a mental breakdown; haha... yeah i think im done with 2.0 for a while

I'm sure a group a bit lower than you xp'ing in BF wouldn't have a problem inviting you to group to keep them alive. I know that Stromm has at least 1 or 2 groups in BF most of the times I have passed through there.

I guess I need to pop back over to BF and see what's up with the mobs there. I will also remind you that SoE has been giving their mobs crazy insane buffs that vastly increase their HP's, haste, damage dealt, and damage mitigated among other things. I have found that when confronted with a mob, especially from PoP on, which seems totally underconned, that if you Annul the mob at the beginning of the fight, they quickly become trivial. Do not hesitate to debuff the mob first and see if that affects how hard the mob is hitting you, and how quickly you are able to dispatch it.
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    Pomaikai Po`okela
    70 Exarch

Capitalization is the difference between
    "Helping your uncle Jack off a horse"
    and "helping your uncle jack off a horse"

Sig courtesy of Hijinx Studios

Thank you for suggesting things for my epic problems prosia. well i did follow the steps and yes i got 5 aa's for the combine the first time i did it.

i was trying to turn in my sheild to borik since it was the only thing left that i could think of that might fix whatever problem i had. the GM's told me i was missing a flag and it was the one from borik, even though i had done all the steps up to cryssa. *edit- forgot to mention there was about a 6 month span between when i left off and when i started this quest again* I left off on the quest at the combining signets part so i would not spawn something nasty in WoS on accident(i was not sure exactly how that part worked then). long story short i asked for and recieved another ageis of chaotic worship, destroyed my old shield and started over from there. things are going fine now.
    Last edited by Thase; 05-14-2006 at 08:00 AM.

what lvl should you start for 2.0?

soon as you get 1.5? ;-P

Keyera
    105 cleric
    Undivided Faith
    Drinal

BF drops: I got the top and bottom just past the walls coming from Dranik Scar. I got them fairly quickly. (less than 1 hour) I just killed everything that moved. I was boxing my BL to make things go faster, but a well geared clr can solo these without slow using HoT and the Damage Ward. For the middle part, head to the back right section of the zone just before the entrance to the keep going to RCoD. I set up shop on the right wall (facing the keep) and pulled everything up the wall and over to the path. It took me about 1 hour. I was pulling 3-4 at a time and letting them beat themselves to death on the 550 Procs. I got 1-2% a kill AA for this. GL.
    Flavius Afranius
    75 Apprentice Chef and Cleric of Brell
    RZ. RN, and finally Quellious
    Licensed Healing Dorf

Epic 2.0 checklist:
    [X] Epic 1.5
    [X] Hail Natvil in RCoD – loc 1000, -300, 80
    [X] Hail Tarvon Vastsea in Nedaria’s Landing
    [X] Hail Cryssa in SE corner of BloodFields – loc-365, -1060, -940 (behind and under a pile of rocks)
    [X] Engraved Signet (pieces are looted off random mobs in Bloodfields
    .....[X] Top Section
    .....[X] Middle Section
    .....[X] Bottem Section
    [X] Give the 3 sections of signet to Cryssa in BF – get Enchanted Signet of the Disciples
    [X] Take Signet to WoS. After killing about 8-10 mobs in the north of the zone a Dark disciple will spawn and attack your group. Kill it and loot the robe. (It only drops from the male version not the female.)
    [X] Give robe to Cryssa in BF
    [X] Give robe to Omat in Tim Deep (remember him?)
    [X] Give robe to Warder Cecilia in Skyfire ( Ragefire spawn chick in NE corner)
    [X] Complete any of the single group trials in MPG and loot the 10-slot container Journal of the Disciple
    .....[X] Loot torn page from random mobs in MPG
    .....[X] Loot Ripped page off Girplan Scavenger in the north of MPG
    .....[X] Combine ripped and torn pages in the journal (thank heavens it’s not all 10) to get Prime Disciples Journal
    [ ] Give book to Omat in Tim Deep spawning raid level battle with our old friend Ragefire, now on steroids and with friends. Loot Soulshard of Zordak
    [X] Kill Warden Henvar in Anguish and loot Globe of Discord.
    [ ] Give Globe, Soulshard and 1.5 to Natvil in RCoD and get 2.0

Whoo! Only Need RagefireV2 !!!... Chaching.

Well, I dunno I got my three signet sections while guild was doing Ranger 1.5 raids.

But I checked Allakhazam for names of what drops what... and it seemed to be right on the money. In that what i looted off was listed as the one or two mobs that drop each signet. (3 signets, 6 possible mobs) ... But the nature of what spawns where might make it seem more random.

So my question is "do I need to have the 1.5 / signets / robe" to be "at that point" for the MPG container to drop, or just have 1.5 completed ?
    Itek's Magelo

Itek's Blog (Read it please.)

But check the Vet Rewards, I've been playing a LONG time.