Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Epic 2.0 Checklist

Default Re: Epic 2.0 Checklist

I made a Cleric 2.0 walkthrough storyline file on the EgrasQuest website. Its color coded for ease of use.

Click the left of the sig and look under EgrasSLx.

Epic 2.0 checklist:
    [x] Epic 1.5
    [x] Hail Natvil in RCoD – loc 1000, -300, 80
    [x] Hail Tarvon Vastsea in Nedaria’s Landing
    [x] Hail Cryssa in SE corner of BloodFields – loc-365, -1060, -940 (behind and under a pile of rocks)
    [x] Engraved Signet (pieces are looted off random mobs in Bloodfields
    .....[x] Top Section
    .....[x] Middle Section
    .....[x] Bottem Section
    [x] Give the 3 sections of signet to Cryssa in BF – get Enchanted Signet of the Disciples
    [x] Take Signet to WoS. After killing about 8-10 mobs in the north of the zone a Dark disciple will spawn and attack your group. Kill it and loot the robe. (It only drops from the male version not the female.)
    [x] Give robe to Cryssa in BF
    [x] Give robe to Omat in Tim Deep (remember him?)
    [x] Give robe to Warder Cecilia in Skyfire ( Ragefire spawn chick in NE corner)
    [x] Complete any of the single group trials in MPG and loot the 10-slot container Journal of the Disciple
    .....[x] Loot torn page from random mobs in MPG
    .....[x] Loot Ripped page off Girplan Scavenger in the north of MPG
    .....[x] Combine ripped and torn pages in the journal (thank heavens it’s not all 10) to get Prime Disciples Journal
    [ ] Give book to Omat in Tim Deep spawning raid level battle with our old friend Ragefire, now on steroids and with friends. Loot Soulshard of Zordak
    [x] Kill Warden Henvar in Anguish and loot Globe of Discord.
    [ ] Give Globe, Soulshard and 1.5 to Natvil in RCoD and get 2.0

I was wondering about the book that you loot in the MPG group trial. Is it an automatic drop as long as the cleric is at that point in the quest or is it a rare drop?
    Dalam
    Imperial Guards
    Druzzil Ro (Xev)

automatic drop when your ready. will keep droping each time ya go as well.

Keyera
    105 cleric
    Undivided Faith
    Drinal

Sprinting over the fields, swinging a mighty hammer, cometh Keyera! And she gives a bloodthirsty roar:

"I'm going to bludgeon you into the stuff of nightmares!"

And it's lootable if you Aren't ready but another cleric in your group is. I was ready and the other cleric in my group looted it since I already had mine. But I wouldn't have looted it myself...I don't know if it will bug out her quest or not :/
    Lady Raynelyn
    70 Cleric
    Undivided Faith
    Drinal

k thanks a ton guys
    Dalam
    Imperial Guards
    Druzzil Ro (Xev)

is anyone else having trouble with starting the 2.0? i have the 1.5 and i hailed tavon and natvil which left me with hailing and turning in my signet pieces to cryssa. but i did not want to have things spawn on me whenever i zoned into WoS and did not have the means to get my 2.0 at the time so i left the quest right there for many months. now i am stuck in a loop where tavon tells me to talk to borik to augment my shield but borik says nothing and will not accept my shield. i petitioned and a GM told me that borik is the one i need to talk to and that i should consult outside sourses for help since he could not fix it.
    any suggestions would be great

Borik isn't suppose to accept your shield, re-read check list above and follow it.

exactly, this is the problem. all the guides say that borik is only for getting flag to talk to natvil. give him the unfinshed one, he gives it back and then i talk to natvil. now i have the shield already so i dont have anything to do with borik right? well the GM's will not lift a finger because they say i need a flag from borik. tavon vastsea says i need to talk to borik to augment my shield and nothing about going back to natvil.

So you have 1.5 and have done all the steps/hails for 2.0 up to what point? if i understand your first post you need to zone into WoS with your Signet and spawn the Dark Disciple ?

Also when you completed 1.5 you may have missed a hail somewhere.. easy way to know if you did.. Did you get your 5 AA's for finishing it ?

Hey there guys,
    Just got my 1.5 last night; been working on my 2.0 today
    I've been in Bloodfields for about 3 hours, got both Top and Center pieces, but i can't figure out how to make Bottom drop, does it drop from a certain mob?.. or location?

No, just a random drop. Keep soloing!
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    Pomaikai Po`okela
    70 Exarch

Capitalization is the difference between
    "Helping your uncle Jack off a horse"
    and "helping your uncle jack off a horse"

Sig courtesy of Hijinx Studios

ewww. lame random drops; heh..

been here 7 hours now.. lol recruited top cleric on prexus and top beast on prexus.. clerics been mass pulling and using parry spell to take down 20 at a time.. while beast has been off soloing.. none so far yet.. estimated mobs killed to get bottom piece ( dont even have it yet ) 350~

At least you're getting EXP. Our previous Epic camps for the most part were camping a bunch of green con mobs with no EXP, no other useful loot, and pretty much zero fun. Soloing a pile of mobs in RCoD is actually fun, the EXP isn't bad, and there are namers that can pop in the area where the pieces drop, so you can get some saleable gear for the Bazaar at the same time. It's a glass half empty or half full sort of thing.
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    Pomaikai Po`okela
    70 Exarch

Capitalization is the difference between
    "Helping your uncle Jack off a horse"
    and "helping your uncle jack off a horse"

Sig courtesy of Hijinx Studios