Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Complete Ortin UI download

Default Re: Complete Ortin UI download

yeah, is a bit anoying to have to load dfault to spend AA...but not to have to give up the UI is worth it. i would like to say "i will fix it tonight" but...well, it is the time to lvl to 75 ;-P

so i will get to it as soon as i can.

Keyera
    105 cleric
    Undivided Faith
    Drinal

Sprinting over the fields, swinging a mighty hammer, cometh Keyera! And she gives a bloodthirsty roar:

"I'm going to bludgeon you into the stuff of nightmares!"

Does anyone else have problems logging out. I get a gray screen with a level 0 warrior behind it. Then client crash. I read on eqinterface a way to fix it but could not get it to work. Also I no longer able to right click on spells and see a description of the spell. Any idea's? These are pretty much the only things I am having issues with.... besides need mana numbers which I believe Key is working once she gets to 75.

thanks

Jardean Dragoonmount-75th lvl Druid Of Amichi

is funny you mentioned this grey screen thing... i just had it happen as i was testing the latest fix to the UI.

i also have noticed the spell description missing as well. i have no idea what made that part stop working but i bet it is because of the new spells. must be a file i need to update someplace. i will find out!

Keyera
    105 cleric
    Undivided Faith
    Drinal

Sprinting over the fields, swinging a mighty hammer, cometh Keyera! And she gives a bloodthirsty roar:

This has been fixed Yay!!

So after the player window was fixed I was missing my mana in the number format. So after searching eqinterface for a while I decided to make the change myself and here is my first attempt After doing this I think I may be able to make the old player window work I will just add the new TSS portion to the bottom I will give it a shot and if I get it to work will post about.
    Attached Images Attached Images

nice!

i wasn't going to mess with it as the window is getting bigger then i like. my total mana pool doesn't change everyday so i don't need to see it. i can open inventory window to see it if i like.

as long as the mana % is in the window, i am good :-).

however, goto eqinterface.com and you can find a premade "player" window already that by now would be upgraded for TSS. i was just trying to keep the window small.

there it is, my big secret ;-P eqinterface the the awesome people there have been helping me. they make "peices" of UI's and i just see if i can work them into Ortin.

i just found them not too long ago and it has helped tons. still trying to get a timmer tho....couple at the site...but not what i want.

Keyera
    105 cleric
    Undivided Faith
    Drinal

Keyera,

Did ya check out the timer mod thing from Egasi or what ever ... it seems that it will do what you want it to plus you can still play your music if you are not using it.

Well I was not able to get the animimation for the combate timer to show up so I am sticking with what I posted earlier. I did how ever sucessfully add the corruption to the group window.

Here it is You should be able to just unzip it into your Ortin file or where ever you want. I made the text in a green that is different that the poison text.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Ok so I have been banging my head on the wall trying to figure out how to fix the right click on spell problem. Anyway what I decided to do is copy the default folder and add in the group,petinfo,player window.... etc basically all the piece of the main ui screen. and loaded one piece at a time and was able to sucessfully load. Then I thought well if I can do it with a copy of the default then I should be able to do it with just those pieces I want. So I loaded to those to a folder alone. And low and behold it loads also. It still gives you the error that some things may not work or what ever that is just cause everthing is not in the same folder and it has to go to the default to get it.

Here are a before and after screen shot. Before is Ortin Grey. After is with out the TGA files to make it grey.

I could not get both screen shots on the same post so here is the after.

cool, you got the coruption on the stats bar?

could you link that file? i will try to add that to the downloads eventualy

Keyera
    105 cleric
    Undivided Faith
    Drinal

Its linked above my other 2 posts.

ahh, i thought that was the player window and and group, and i like the smaller player window i use ;-). will try that group window out . thank you.

Keyera
    105 cleric
    Undivided Faith
    Drinal

NP is has been alot of fun/frustration playing with the UI stuff. I have learned a bunch... mostly cut and paste though