Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Complete Ortin UI download

Default Re: Complete Ortin UI download

The other hotbanks don't have hotkeys defaulted for them. You need to go in options under UI and manual set a hotkey for them to bring them up

Keyera,

Have you tried bringing up a second bank of hotkeys through the EQ Menu button? Took me forever to figure that out. Under the Actions option, allows you to bring up to 4 banks of hotkeys up.
    Last edited by jornam; 03-27-2006 at 11:38 PM.
    EQ
    Jornam
    75 Cleric

WoW
    Vostagg
    70 Warrior

yes, i tried after the privious sugestion...

but Ortin is older than the extra hot banks, so it don't have them at all. so i went to default UI and played around with some cut and paste, totaly winged it...was cluless...but i came up with this...

ENJOY!!!! ;-)

file is new 3/27/06

fix for added hot buttons, verticle ones..sorry, if some want, i can try to find some horizontal.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Keyera
    105 cleric
    Undivided Faith
    Drinal

Sprinting over the fields, swinging a mighty hammer, cometh Keyera! And she gives a bloodthirsty roar:

"I'm going to bludgeon you into the stuff of nightmares!"

looks like this!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Keyera
    105 cleric
    Undivided Faith
    Drinal

Sprinting over the fields, swinging a mighty hammer, cometh Keyera! And she gives a bloodthirsty roar:

Keyera you are the best! Thanx for keeping this UI alive and growing.

i played with my nfixed UI last night, WOW i never realised what i was mising without those extra hotbanks. i guess i never had them, so i didn't know. lol i wish i had done this sooner, oh well. so many hot buttons, i was trying to find stuff to fill them!

hey Ortin, did ya know they merged TM and Drinal? so when you decide to come back (notice the "when" not "if") we will be on the same server.

Keyera
    105 cleric
    Undivided Faith
    Drinal

Hmmm.. ok.. I wanted to give this a try, but I cant get myself to re-arrange all the windows. Can you give me a UI_char_server.ini, that I just have to rename (I play in 1280x1024) please?
    Yes, I am lazy. ;D

Is the zip-file at beginning of the thread still valid or do I have to download all the changes as well?
    Old Continent / Druzzil Ro (Xev)

this thread has all the stuff needed, however, i summed it up in one post here:

http://www.eqcleric.com/forums/showt...threadid=10679

there are 3 files now needed to download :-( - the complete ortin link is no longer complete because i added some more goodies to it since that link was made.

once you get those 3 files, you then can pick another color, red, blue, grey/vert. links for the colors are in the same thread.

if you would prefer, PM me with your e-mail and i will send you the complete file in the color of your choice, it will have my UI_char_server.ini file that will be needed to be changed tho. i will just make a copy of my folder, zip it, and send, you then change the one file.

or, i can upload my UI_char_server file here for you. let me know ;-) oh, i run in 1280x1024 as well. however, on the real ortin page, you can get it in a couple of other sizes as well.

Keyera
    105 cleric
    Undivided Faith
    Drinal

Thanks Keyera ...nice job upgrading an older but nice UI =D

Alwyzn Nthamood
    "I would rather live one day as a lion ....
    than one thousand years as a lamb"

J.Page

Hey Key you add the group button thing on the map window yet? =) still love the UI.

Jardean Dragoonmount-75th lvl Druid Of Amichi

if she hasnt added it yet you can load the new default and open the map click group then load your UI then it works lol well at least it did for me since I cant seem to remember the name of the UI I have to see if theres a fix for it! haha
    Kimsume Lilbitch
    Nitsirk Nitekisses got x'd /CRY
    The Angelic Prelate

didn't think of trying yet, will try the fix listed above first tho, as that sounds best lol

Keyera
    105 cleric
    Undivided Faith
    Drinal

that worked...just hit the button with default loaded. maybe next time i get a chance i will add that button ;-P. but loading default, hitting the button, then loading ortin worked.

Keyera
    105 cleric
    Undivided Faith
    Drinal

WOO WOO

ortin lives on ;-)

not a glich. now over the next few weeks i will work on adding the new stuff. but stable Ortin lives on. nothing right now that you can't live without.

i will "try" to add the coruption number to the lower horizontal bar, but that might be out of my range of skills. BUT i know i can get it in the inventory menu. that will also fix the missing SS aa's.

other than that i guess we missing the new faster medding icon...not sure, i was only able to play long enough to kill 2 mobs and ding 71, then spend my aa.

no worries tho, i will work on it asap ;-)

Keyera
    105 cleric
    Undivided Faith
    Drinal

Woot I have been sitting here at work wondering what I was going to have to do. No Ortin = me crying.

Jardean Dragoonmount-75th lvl Druid Of Amichi